What Features Made Aftershokz Air Best?
- Aftershokz Air is a lightweight bone conduction headphone than Titanium. It is more comfortable due to its low weight. But Titanium is 6 grams heavier than Aftershokz Air.
- It’s the perfect choice for traveling, cycling, sports, or anything. It fits very well with the head, so it can be used comfortably everywhere. But Aftershokz Titanium is not as relaxing.
- The Titanium is not as flexible as Aftershokz Air, so there are two versions of this headphone, depending on the size of the head. But Aftershocks Air ha only one version available that is capable of suiting all sizes, from small to large.
- Aftershokz Air provides better sound quality compared to Titanium. It provides high-quality sound and has a very stylish look.
Hopefully, now you don’t have any hesitation in selecting Aftershokz Air instead of Aftershokz Titanium. Check out their price by pressing the buttons below and grab your desired headphone now.
- Aftershokz Air and Aftershokz Titanium required 2 hours charge time.
- Both headphones provide 6 hours of battery life.
- They both are IP55 certified water resistance devices.
- The wireless range of these headphones is 33 feet.
- These headphones can be easily controlled.
- These tools provide a 2-year warranty.
|Specifications||Aftershokz Air||Aftershokz Titanium|
|Editor’s Rating||4.6 out of 5||4.5 out of 5|
|Dimensions||4.92 x 3.94 x 1.89 inches||4.92 x 3.94 x 1.89 inches|
|Weight||30 g||36 g|
|Battery Life||6 hours||6 hours|
|Battery Type||Lithium-ion||Rechargeable Li-Polymer battery|
|Water Resistance||IP55 (Water-resistant)||IP55 (Water-resistant)|
|Charger||Micro USB||Micro USB|
|Charge Time||2 hours||2 hours|
|Wireless Range||33 feet||33 feet|
|Standby Time||Up to 10 Days||Up to 10 Days|
Differences and Similarities Aftershokz Air and Aftershokz Titanium
Aftershokz Air and Aftershokz Titanium, both bone conduction headphones, are nicely designed. The best thing is they do not cover the ear, so you don’t feel pressure like a closed design headphone. So you can also hear the outside sound, at the same time when you are listening to a song or something. These are very comfortable, but between Aftershokz Air and Aftershokz Titanium, the Aftershokz Air is more stylish and comfortable than the other one.
Aftershokz Titanium is 6 grams heavier than Aftershokz Air. This is one of the main reasons for increasing the comfort level of Aftershokz Air. Aftershokz Titanium contains titanium and plastic frames that make it heavier. On the other hand, The Aftershokz Air is lighter in weight than the Aftershokz Titanium because it is wrapped with a more lightweight titanium frame. This makes Aftershokz Titanium look much better.
They both are very flexible, but the Aftershokz Air is much better when it comes to flexibility. It sticks well to the head so all kinds of activities, such as running, cycling, sports, can be done quickly without any uncomfortable feeling.
Aftershokz Air and Aftershokz Titanium are both IP-55 certified, making them water-resistant devices. Since they are not waterproof, it is better not to take them underwater.
Aftershokz Air is much more flexible, so it fits easily on any shape of the head. There are two versions of Aftershokz Titanium according to the size of the human head, which is – The Titanium & the Titanium Mini. One of these versions of the Titanium will not be suitable for all people of different ages.
Both of these devices need 2 hours of charge time with the charging cable. Once the charge completes, you can use the device for 6 hours long.
Both the devices have 6 hours battery life. You can use this tool 6 hours long as per your wish, including listening to music, calls, podcast, and more. This feature brings the device more value.
Inside the Box
The Aftershokz Airbox comes with Air Headphones, a silicone carrying case, USB charging cables, and Earplugs. On the other hand, the Aftershokz Titanium contains Titanium Headphones, a drawstring carrying case, USB charging cables, and earplugs.
These devices offer a two years warranty. If there are any difficulties with the device, you can contact them under the warranty period.
Maybe it is now clear to you which of the two you will select. I have preferred Aftershokz Air from the beginning, and this will be the best decision for you. But if your budget is limited, you can also go for Aftershokz Titanium. And, of course, Aftershokz Titanium would not be a bad choice in a limited budget.
Frequently asked questions about Aftershokz Air and Aftershokz Titanium.
|Will these work with glasses?|
Yes, it will. You don’t have to face any discomfort to use these with glasses.
Can I use it when I’m at work or on an adventure?
Yes. It will fit well in your head so you can do everything comfortably.
Can I make phone calls with these devices?
Yes. When the headphone is paired with a device, you will be able to make calls from it.
What devices can I use it on?
You can use it with any device which supports the Bluetooth system.
Why is Aftershokz Air more expensive than Aftershokz Titanium?
Aftershokz Air has some improved features. It is 20% lighter than the Titanium. Also, it is more stylish, flexible, and durable. It also has better sound quality and Bluetooth connectivity.
You may have interest in –
- Aftershokz Aeropex vs titanium
- Sennheiser rs 175 vs 185
- Sennheiser rs 175 vs 195
- Sennheiser momentum vs momentum 2
- Hifiman sundara vs hd650