Breville’s Smart Grinder Pro and Baratza’s Sette 30 are quite preferable grinders. If you are thinking about buying the best one, I’d suggest investing in Breville Smart Grinder Pro.
Why do We suggest Breville Pro?
- Breville Smart Grinder Pro offers you 60 grind settings, while Baratza Sette offers you only 30 grind settings. More grind settings maximize the potential of any brew.
- Grinder Pro has Pre-Programmed settings where you can preset the grind settings. It gives you the best result in grinding, just the way you want your coffee in the end. Baratza Sette 30 does not come with this incredible function.
- Breville’s smart grinder has a dosing IQ with the Precision Digital Time feature, which assures you total control of the grinder. Also, with it, you can regulate and organize grind time in 0.2 seconds increment. But Baratza Sette 30 does not have any such option.
- The coffee bean capacity in Breville Smart Grinder Pro is 18oz, while Batraza Sette 30’s bean capacity is 15oz. So in the capacity section, Breville smart Grinder Pro wins again.
- The weight of the Breville Smart Grinder Pro is 6.4 pounds, and Baratza Sette 30’s weight is 7 pounds, which makes Breville more lightweight than Baratza Sette 30.
So, you clearly can see how Breville Smart Grinder Pro is the best grinder to invest in among both of them. Now the decision is yours which coffee grinder you want to have for yourself.
Baratza Sette 30 vs Breville Smart Grinder Pro Comparison Chart
|Specification||Breville Smart Grinder Pro||Baratza Sette 30|
|Editors Rating||4.8 out of 5||4.6 out of 5|
|Construction Material||Stainless Steel||Plastic|
|Power||165 Watts||240 Watts|
|Burr Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Dimension||6 x 8.5 x 15.5||12 x 35 x 16|
|Warranty||1 Year||1 Year|
Similarity & differences between Breville Smart Grinder Pro and Baratza Sette 30
Machine Weight and Dimension
The machine weight of these two grinders is quite different. They comers in 6.4 pounds and 7 pounds. Breville Smart Grinder pro in 6.4. Baratza Sette 30 in 7. The dimension of the Breville Smart Grinder Pro is 6*8.5*15.5 inches. On the other side, Baratza Sette 30’s dimension is 13*40*24 inches. So, it is visible that Breville is gentle in weight and compact in dimension. A winner as a portable coffee grinder.
Breville and Baratza offer you the premium quality of burrs in their grinder. Both of their burr’s material is stainless steel. As they are made of stainless steel, they are straightforward to wash. These burrs are long-lasting and conical. Promises you to give you service for a long time. Also, the burrs in Breville Grinder Pro and Baratza Sette 30 are extra durable.
Breville Smart Grinder Pro and Baratza Sette 30 ha two different types of digital displays. Breville Smart grinder pro Has an LCD screen. On another side, Baratza Sette 30 has an LED screen. Both are very simple and easy to use and make your work effortless without any doubt.
The grind settings are the essential feature of a coffee grinder. Breville Smart Grinder Pro has 60 with itself. While Sette 30 has only 30 in it. So, definitely, in this section of the grind setting, Breville is a better option than the Baratza Sette 30.
Breville Smart grinder pro comes with an option called pre-program settings. It is a unique option in this coffee grinder. It helps you to give the perfect grinding experience. You can pre-program your settings with you, which ensures you get the finest and flawless result at the end. Baratza Sette 30 does not have any kind of pre-programmed settings.
Another cool and exceptional feature in Breville Smart Grinder Pro is dosing IQ. It comes with Precision Digital Time. This allows you to control and arrange grind time in 0.2-second additions. This feature gives you the whole control of the grinder and makes sure to provide you with perfect dosing each time. This feature does not include in Baratza Sette 30.
The warranty on these two coffee grinders is for one year. It is a quality deal on a coffee grinder. It assures you of the service for one year. As Breville Smart Grinder Pro is a Smart coffee, the warranty is a good deal. So, the Breville Smart Grinder and Baratza Sette 30 share the same time of warranty in both of these grinders.
In conclusion, you can see how Breville Smart Grinder Is more promising and preferable to give you a premium coffee grinding experience. Its features are more up-to-date, easy, going, and good to go in grinding. So, choose wisely for yourself. And have the best kind of coffee grinder for you.
FAQ about Baratza Sette 30 vs Breville Smart Grinder Pro
|What is the power of Baratza Sette 30?
The power of Baratza Sette 30 is 240 Watts.
How does the LCD work on Breville Smart Grinder Pro?
The LCD in Breville Smart Grinder Pro makes visible the grind setting, the grinding schedule, and the digit of the cup you selected on the screen.
Are the burr grinders made of steel or ceramic on Baratza Sette 30?
The burr grinders are made of stainless steel on Baratza Sette 30.
Can you do French Press with Breville Smart Grinder Pro?
Yes, you can do French Press brewing with Breville Smart Grinder Pro. There are many options for brewing on this, like espresso, press pot, or even manual brewing. You can do any brewing with it.
Is Baratza Sette 30 good for commercial use?
No, It is not a good idea to have Baratza Sette 30 for commercial work as it is quite a limited featured coffee grinder than most commercial ones.
Want to read other coffee grinders’ comparisons? You can read it here.
I am working in the Kitchen Industry for the last five years, as well as with Baby Care items. My motive is to help readers find the best Kitchen essentials or whoever needs to purchase Baby Care Items.
I utilize my knowledge to help people get the best within their budget range.
I love trying different dishes so I have to purchase different kinds of crockeries. So, I am pretty sure I can provide you with the information on what you should look for when purchasing any Kitchen Essentials.
Before going to the market, ask yourself a few questions to make your purchasing process easier.
- How often do you need to cook?
- Do you have a large family or a small one?
- Your budget.
- Can you compare products?
And when you want to purchase any Baby Items, then ask yourself -
- How old is your baby?
- The material.
- Your budget.
You can check out some of my writings on Kitchen Items and Baby Care as well. I describe the features in detail for your convenience.
Follow or ask me anything about Kitchen or Baby Items on social media.
- Sony2022.06.01Sony a7 vs a7r – Learn Why Sony a7 is Better than a7r!
- Coffee & Espresso Machine2022.05.30Breville Infuser vs Barista Express – Check & get the best one
- Baby Monitor2022.05.30Nanit vs Nanit Plus – Check what make Nanit Plus Best Monitor!
- Cookware2022.05.30All Clad D5 vs Copper Core – Which cookware should be your pick?