Beats Solo Pro VS Studio3 – Which one should you pick?
I suggest you choose Beats Solo Pro rather than Studio 3 because it can provide you better sound quality, also contain convenient functions.
Why do I recommend Beats Solo Pro?
- It is more comfortable than Studio3 plus you can wear this for hours without pain in your ears. In contrast, Studio3 is not comfortable like Beats Solo Pro. When you wear this for more than 30 minutes, you feel pain in your ear.
- Audio quality is better than Studio3. It will give you a high-quality, smooth sound system. Besides, Studio3 crackled at a higher volume. So if we judge based on audio quality, then Beats Solo is better than Studio3.
- Beats Solo Pro lasts over 22 hours with noise-canceling, and without noise-canceling, it can stay up to 40 hours. While its competitors up to 22 hours last with all features. So Solo Pro gives you more battery life than Studio3.
- Both have active noise canceling features that block the outside sound. But compared to the other one, this device is better because it effectively reduces the noise so that you can enjoy whatever you are listening to.
Now you know the difference between Beats Solo Pro and Studio3. After this discussion, we recommend you choose Beats Solo Pro.
- Both have a noise cancellation system.
- These devices are suitable for IOS and Android devices.
- Built-in microphone allows hands-free control via Siri” on IOS devices.
|Specification||Beats Solo Pro||Studio3|
|Editors Rating||4.7 out of 5||4.6 out of 5|
|Audio chip||Apple W1 chip||Apple H1 chip|
|Weight||9.4 ounces||2.2 pounds|
|Battery||1 Lithium-ion battery required||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required|
|Has a USB type C||No||No|
|Number of Microphones||6||1|
|Has an in-line control panel||No||No|
|Has Bluetooth APTX||No||No|
|Warranty||1 Year||1 Year|
Similarities and Differences between Beats Solo Pro and Studio3
Design: Both devices have a stereo speaker sound system which gives you a better sound system experience. Beat Solo pro does not have an over-the-ear form, but Studio3 has this feature. It comes with comfortable full-size earcups that fully enclose your ear. Studio3 gives you a detachable cable but Beats Solo Pro does not give you a detachable cable. These devices do not provide you any sweat resistance. If we judge based on design, then Studio3 is better for you.
Sound: Both devices have a passive noise reduction system which reduces background noise and obstructs your music from leaking out. Both devices give you an active noise canceling system. Studio3 sound is not good like they demand. On higher volume, its sound cracked, which is very uncomfortable for the ear.
Battery: Beats Solo Pro lasts up to 22 hours using noise canceling. You can use this for up to 40 hours without the noise cancellation method. On the other hand, Studio3 stays up 22 hours with all methods. If we judge this battery section, we have to say Beats Solo Pro is better than Studio3.
Connectivity: These devices can be used wirelessly. Beats Solo Pro can be used via Bluetooth.Studio3 has a 3.5 mm male connector, which is suitable for any mp3 and computer. Beats Solo Pro is easier to connect than Studio3.
Other Feature: Both devices have almost the same feature. These devices can be used as headsets. Beats Solo Pro has 6 microphones, and Studio3 has one microphone. studio3 has a control panel, and you can easily operate this device without interacting with it.
Accessories: With Beats Solo Pro, you will get-
- Solo Pro wireless headphones
- Carrying case
- Lighting to USB-B charging cable
- Quick start guide
- Warranty card
With Studio3, you will get-
- carrying case
- Studio3 wireless headphone
- Micro USB charging cable
- beats logo sticker and a warranty card.
Warranty: These devices give you a one-year warranty from the date when you buy the product. The company warranty does not cover any self-damage or accident. In the meantime, if you face any problem with your device, then contract with the company site.
Conclusion: After reading all features, we suggest you go for Beats Solo Pro. But Studio3 is also a better choice. Think before you buy one.
Frequently Asked Questions about Beats Solo Pro and Studio3
|Will they connect with any ps4 device?
No, unfortunately, these won’t connect with any ps4 devices. These devices are not compatible with any Apple products.
Does this device come with a wire to connect the computer desktop?
With this device, you get a USB micro cable and line-in cable. If you have a 3.5 m lighting apple adapter, you can use it to connect your computer.
Is there an analog input?
Yes, but you have to buy a lighting 3.5 cable.
Can I run without falling on these headphones?
These devices fit much better: you can play or run, they won’t fall.
Check here for more comparisons.
- Powerbeats Pro VS Airpods Pro
- Jaybird Vista vs Jabra 75t
- Jabra Elite 65t vs Galaxy Buds
- Jaybird Vista vs Jabra Elite Active 75t
- Jabra Elite 75t vs Galaxy Buds Plus
- Jabra Evolve 65 vs 75
- Jabra Elite 75t vs 85t
- Jabra Elite 65t vs Active
- Jabra Elite 65T vs Airpods
- Jabra Elite Active 65t Vs 75t
- SteelSeries Arctis 5 vs Hyperx Cloud 2