Do you wanna pick the best one between the Beats Studio 3 and Bose 700 giant headphones? Well, Buywithme.org mentions the Bose 700 is the best.
What Makes Bose 700 the Best?
- The Bose 700 is built with a touch control panel, so you can control your headphone faster than its rival. That’s because the other has traditional button control.
- You can use this straight up to 20 hours with Bluetooth on, but this won’t drain the battery. Unfortunately, Studio 3 can last for 10 or 12 hours with Bluetooth connectivity.
- This headphone features 8 individual microphones of which 6 works for noise-canceling that ensure you the best quality calls. Besides, Studio 3 includes only two microphones.
- It is water-resistant, as well as sweatproof, whereas the Beats Studio 3 is not. Therefore, you don’t need to worry if your headphones come in contact with water, this won’t damage your device, but its competitor can be damaged that’s why you should take extra care of it.
- Both of them have an active noise cancellation feature, but the Bose 700 comes with 11 different levels of cancellation functions. It gives you outstanding sound quality than Studio 3.
- This device featured voice assistants for hands-free control, besides, the Beats Studio 3 isn’t. However, you just need to command Siri, Google, or Alexa voice assistant for the job.
- It is also compatible with the Bose Connect App, hence you can increase or decrease the volume from your smartphone as well if you choose this device. Unfortunately, the Beats Studio 3 is not compatible with an app.
These impressive features made the Bose 700 the best than Studio 3. If you want all these convenient things, then this should be your consideration.
- Beats Studio 3 and Bose 700 feature active noise cancellation.
- They can be paired with any smartphone via Bluetooth.
- Both headphones covered a one-year warranty.
|Specification||Beats Studio 3||Bose 700|
|Editor’s Rating||4.5 out of 5||4.8 out of 5|
|Dimension||6.3 x 4.72 x 8.94 inches||2 x 6.5 x 8 inches|
|Weight||1 Pound||0.55 lbs|
|Levels of Active Noise Cancelling||No||11 Levels|
|Active Noise Cancelling||Yes||Yes, adjustable|
|App Control||No||Bose Connect App|
|Apple Audio Chip||Yes||No|
|Fast Fuel Charging||Yes||No|
|Battery Life||Up to 22 hours
And Up to 40 hours without Noise Cancelling
|Up to 20 hours|
|Bluetooth Wireless Connectivity||Yes||Yes|
|Warranty||One year manufacturer’s warranty||One year manufacturer’s warranty|
Differences and Similarities Between the Beats Studio 3 and Bose 700
Bose 700 has 20 hours battery life per charge. You can continuously turn on the Bluetooth, but this won’t reduce the battery life. That’s why it is very convenient to take out on the go as you can be tension-free from draining the battery.
Beats Studio 3, on the other side, mentions it can stay 22 hours long with a single charge. But if you connect the noise cancellation and Bluetooth, the headphone can give you 10 to 12 hours of backup.
When it comes to sound quality, you will get clear, smooth, and balanced sound from the Bose 700. It is also more effective in reducing noises than the other one. Beats Studio 3 also has great sound, but it’s not clean like the Bose 700.
Furthermore, controlling the volume in the Bose 700 is cool because you can do it with just a touch of your hand’s palm. Or ask your voice assistant, or you can do it from the app. Whereas Studio 3 has a button volume up/down button.
Shape and Comfort
Beats Studio 3 is slightly larger than Bose 700. The size of this headphone is 6.3 x 4.72 x 8.94 inches, plus it is 1 Pound. At the same time, the Bose 700 is 2 x 6.5 x 8 inches, and it weighs 0.55 lbs.
The headband adjustment on the Bose 700 is smooth, also, the ear cups are very comfortable in this. Studio 3 headphones are also comfortable and ensure that you can wear them for hours.
Both feature active noise cancellation but the Bose 700 is built with 11 levels of noise cancellation feature. It allows you to enjoy the calls, music, videos, to everything in between without any distractions. The noise cancellation of this wireless device produces studio-quality crystal sound.
Studio 3 has the same feature, but it doesn’t provide a better noise cancellation feature like its competitor.
You can connect both devices with any smartphone via Bluetooth. Fortunately, both Studio 3 and Bose 700 have Apple’s W1 chip, so you can pair this device with iOS as well. Therefore, you can choose any of them even if you are an Apple user.
App and Voice Assistant
Bose 700 is compatible with the Bose Connect app, plus it works with voice assistants as well. You can choose your voice assistant, Google Assistant, Alexa, or Siri. It can be set directly from the Bose app. Besides, Studio 3 isn’t compatible with any app or doesn’t feature voice assistants.
Beats and Bose come with a one-year manufacturer warranty from the date you get them. They offer a worldwide warranty, but the policy is different from region to region. However, they cover any defects on your headphone, but it will not count if you damage the device. Also, they cover the transportation costs.
Hopefully, you understand all the differences between these headphones. Both devices are great, but the Bose is considered the father of headphones. It includes the best features so that you can enjoy music, calls, videos, podcasts, or whatever you love to hear. So if you want to get premium quality headphones, the Bose 700 should be your choice. And if you are okay without these excellent benefits, then Beats Studio 3 is there for you.
Frequently Asked Questions of Beats Studio 3 and Bose 700
|Can I use the Bose 700 without Alexa?
Definitely, you can use this headphone without using Alexa or other voice assistants.
Can I pair the Studio 3 with the TV?
Yes, you can pair it up with your TV as well, just make sure you disconnect the device from your phone.
Do they have a wired feature?
Yes, both the Beats Studio 3 and Bose 700 include a wire feature, plus they provide a wire as well.
How many hours can I wear the Bose 700 comfortably?
As long as you want, you can put the headphone on your ears, and it’s very comfortable. You won’t feel like there’s something over your ears.
Are they app compatible?
Only the Bose 700 is compatible with the app.
If you want to learn more comparisons, check below –
- Sony WH1000XM3 vs Bose QC35 II
- Jabra Elite vs Active
- Bose 700 vs Sony 1000XM3
- Bose 700 vs Sony 1000XM4
- Bose 700 vs QC35
- Beats Solo3 vs Studio3
- Beats Solo Pro VS Studio3
I am working in the Kitchen Industry for the last five years, as well as with Baby Care items. My motive is to help readers find the best Kitchen essentials or whoever needs to purchase Baby Care Items.
I utilize my knowledge to help people get the best within their budget range.
I love trying different dishes so I have to purchase different kinds of crockeries. So, I am pretty sure I can provide you with the information on what you should look for when purchasing any Kitchen Essentials.
Before going to the market, ask yourself a few questions to make your purchasing process easier.
- How often do you need to cook?
- Do you have a large family or a small one?
- Your budget.
- Can you compare products?
And when you want to purchase any Baby Items, then ask yourself -
- How old is your baby?
- The material.
- Your budget.
You can check out some of my writings on Kitchen Items and Baby Care as well. I describe the features in detail for your convenience.
Follow or ask me anything about Kitchen or Baby Items on social media.
- Sony2022.06.01Sony a7 vs a7r – Learn Why Sony a7 is Better than a7r!
- Coffee & Espresso Machine2022.05.30Breville Infuser vs Barista Express – Check & get the best one
- Baby Monitor2022.05.30Nanit vs Nanit Plus – Check what make Nanit Plus Best Monitor!
- Cookware2022.05.30All Clad D5 vs Copper Core – Which cookware should be your pick?