There are many espresso machines available for under 1500 dollars, but it could be tough for you to pick the best one. Well, we’ve created the list of the 9 best espresso makers in the market to make it effortless for you.
But we strongly recommend Breville Barista Pro and De’Longhi Dinamica Automatic Coffee & Espresso Machine for you since these are better than others on the market.
What Makes them Better?
Breville Barista Pro
- Breville Barista Pro has a faster heat-up time compared to any machine on the market. It combines the Innovative ThermoJet heating system so that the machine can achieve the optimum extraction within 3 seconds.
- You will get control grinding on this machine with a single touch since it is integrated with the precision conical burr grinder. At the same time, it offers dose control to provide you with the right amount of coffee for the maximum flavor. Thus you can drink wonderful coffee every time from the freshly ground beans.
- This Breville machine has a 67 oz water tank capacity, so you don’t need to pour water frequently on the machine.
- Breville Barista Pro has an incredible steam wand that creates a genuine coffee house froth at the top of the milk, also it can heat the temperature when you want.
- You can use this machine for a decade as it is built with quality material.
De’Longhi Dinamica Automatic Coffee & Espresso Machine
- De’Longhi integrated with the TrueBrew Over Ice feature which is the first and fully automated coffee espresso machine in the industry with the iced coffee feature. The machine can brew at a lower temperature and pre-infusing & infuse the coffee. So, you can brew extra-strong coffee with a smooth flavor.
- The Dinamica machine lets you enjoy the freshest cup of coffee every time since it has bean to brewing system.
- This machine is integrated with an adjustable manual frother so that you can customize the steam and get rich, creamy foam without any Barista experience.
- It has an adjustable steel burr grinder including 13 settings, hence the espresso machine will perfectly grind the whole beans.
- This Delonghi machine has a 15 bar high-performance pump, so it takes 40 seconds to heat up. Thus, you don’t need to wait for much to drink your favorite coffee beverage.
- It has a removable brew unit with a dishwasher-safe drip tray. Moreover, it takes half the time to clean compared to other machines without chemicals.
Check out the quick specifications of these espresso machines –
|Specifications||Breville Barista Pro||De’Longhi Dinamica Automatic Coffee & Espresso Machine|
|Editor’s Rating||4.8 out of 5||4.7 out of 5|
|Heat-up time||3 seconds||40 seconds|
|User Interface||Touch Control||Touch Control|
|Water Tank Capacity||67 oz||60 oz|
|Temperature Control||Yes||4 settings|
|Bean Container Capacity||8.82 oz||10.5 oz|
|Iced Coffee Settings||No||Yes|
|Warranty||1 Year||2 Years|
Breville Barista Pro and De’Longhi Dinamica are two of the best espresso machines in the market. Both have quality features, but we strongly suggest you pick Breville Barista Pro. But if you are a cold coffee lover, then De’Longhi Dinamica would be your best bet. So, consider your personal preferences before making your buying decision.
Well, if you are not convinced with our suggestions then no worries. We also chose 7 more espresso machines. So let’s read on together and grab the best one.
Summary of Content
- Breville Barista Express Espresso Machine
- Rancilio Silvia Espresso Machine
- Nespresso BNE800BSS Creatista Plus Espresso Machine
- Breville BES840XL Infuser Espresso Machine
- De’Longhi Magnifica Super-Automatic Espresso & Coffee Machine
- Nespresso Lattissima Touch Original Espresso Machine
- The Tchibo: Bean-To-Grind, Brew-To-Cup Coffee & Espresso Machine
Breville BES870XL Barista Express Espresso Machine
Breville Barista Express is integrated with the grinder to go from beans to prepare espresso in just a minute. This also delivers you control grinding like Barista Pro. However, this function is very convenient since you will get the flavor of freshly ground coffee every time while sipping your favorite coffee.
This espresso machine is simple yet intuitive, which lets you control the grind size, whatever is the bean size. However, it has digital temperature control, which delivers water at precisely the right temperature. Thus you will get the optimal espresso extraction every time.
Its steam wand is wonderful since it allows you to hand texture micro-foam milk. It increases the coffee flavor and lets you create latte art on your favorite drink.
Nevertheless, the machine has a 67 oz water tank capacity, so you don’t need to pour water frequently. Besides, it has a 1 by 2 lb bean hopper capacity, so you will get the rich coffee flavor every time.
However, Breville provides a one-year limited warranty from the date you get the machine. And this period will cover any manufacturer defects but remember, if you damage anything, then you cannot claim free repair service.
- Built-in grinder
- Automatic Precise Milk Temperature
- Dose-control grinding
- Silky Velvet smooth coffee
- A slightly expensive but worthwhile investment
Rancilio Silvia Espresso Machine
Rancilio Silvia Espresso machine has the extreme build quality to make it durable. It has an iron body with stainless steel side panels; thus you can use it for years to come. Additionally, it offers 2 years warranty from the date you purchase the machine.
The machine has a commercial-grade group head which ensures superb heat stability, including extraction quality. Besides, it has an articulated steam wand thus, you will precisely control steaming pressure.
Additionally, it features a patented ergonomic 58mm portafilter for superb extraction each time you pour coffee. Rancilio Silvia has a single boiler for the largest volume capacity, which is perfect for any home machine. The brass boiler produces outstanding steaming power.
This Silvia machine has a two-quart water reservoir that can be removed or either filled anytime when the machine is in use.
Talking about the accessories, you will get a 7-gram coffee scoop with two filter baskets, single or double shots, and a plastic tamper.
- Perfect for home use
- Rugged build quality
- Two-years warranty
- It doesn’t have a milk frother
Nespresso BNE800BSS Creatista Plus Espresso Machine
The Nespresso Creatista Plus is another amazing espresso machine by Breville. It is very durable since the body is made of brushed stainless steel so that you can use it for years to come without any major issues.
The machine offers delicious and authentic coffee when it comes to coffee flavor. Besides, its attached milk frother lets you create top-quality latte art in your kitchen effortlessly.
This espresso machine can prepare coffee with just a touch of a button to your preferences as the machine has Ristretto, Lungo, and Espresso. In addition, Creatista lets you prepare even complex coffee beverages like cappuccinos, flat whites, or latte macchiatos.
One of the best things about this machine is that it takes only 3 seconds to heat it. Thus, you don’t need to wait longer to drink your favorite coffee.
Furthermore, it is integrated with the touch interface with timer settings. Thus the machine will assist you while preparation. Nespresso Creatista includes a 1.5L removable water tank combined with an auto-purge steam wand. Anyhow, this offers a two-year warranty from the date you purchase against any manufacturer defects.
- 3 seconds heat-up time
- Touch interface with timer
- 2 years warranty
- The machine wastes milk slightly
Breville BES840XL Infuser Espresso Machine
The Infuser uses the 4 keys formula to provide optimal espresso flavor every time in your cup. The machine allows you to control the volume of each pour at the touch of a button. You can select the volume from 1 shot or 2, or either you can manually control the espresso for the perfect dose each time.
Nevertheless, its optimal water pressure gradually increases the water pressure from the start so that you get a balanced taste while extracting.
In addition, it has digital PID temperature control to deliver you the right extraction. Thus, this machine can create a silkily, velvet yet smooth mouthful drink with true microfoam milk.
At the same time, the milk is steamed with pressure and it produces thousands of tiny bubbles. Besides, the temperature brings milk’s sweetness to prepare a syrupy, golden, and rich espresso.
The Infuser is equipped with an auto-purge function. Thus the machine will automatically purge the heating system after steaming to ensure your next espresso is at the right temperature.
You will get single and double shots, as well as volumetric control and manual override settings on this Infuser machine. However, its water tank capacity is 67 oz. Therefore, you don’t need to pour water frequently on the machine. Moreover, it delivers a one-year limited warranty like other Breville machines.
- Cafe quality microfoam
- 3-second heat up
- Excellent build quality
- Sometimes the shots are not hot as supposed to be
De’Longhi Magnifica Super-Automatic Espresso & Coffee Machine
De’Longhi Magnifica is a super-automatic espresso machine. It has a professional burr grinder, including 13 adjustable settings. The machine lets you prepare freshly ground coffee every time to ensure maximum freshness. Or else you can use the pre-ground in the second chamber of the machine.
The Magnifica has a manual milk frother that creates a creamy, rich froth yet evenly textured drink to your preference. Moreover, you don’t need to brew every time; instead, the machine will automatically brew each cup—all you need to do is customize the setting that you want.
De’Longhi Magnifica has an adjustable manual cappuccino system that mixes steam and milk to produce the creamy thick, long-lasting foam.
You can also customize your ideal coffee from the programming settings. And the Magnifica will remember details for the next time you want to prepare coffee.
It has a rapid cappuccino system, so the machine always maintains an optimal temperature so that you can brew cup after cup instantly.
You will get a two-year limited guarantee on this machine when talking about the warranty. At the same time, you can use it for many years to come as it is built with quality material. However, if you are a cappuccino lover, De’Longhi Magnifica should be your consideration.
- One-touch recipe
- Thermoblock feature
- 60 oz water tank capacity
- The machine is a slight noise when in use
Nespresso Lattissima Touch Original Espresso Machine
Nespresso Lattissima has a touch interface for effortless operation. Furthermore, it comes with a milk frother, whereas the machine is patented with an espresso extraction system which creates ideal water flow with its 19 bars of pressure.
The Nespresso Lattissima has 6 tactile pre-programmed buttons for hot milk, ristretto, lungo, espresso, cappuccino, and latte macchiato. Its automatic cappuccino system allows you to make layer espresso with rich foam that is very convenient.
However, the machine is equipped with a Thermoblock heating system that maintains the optimal temperature. Therefore, you can enjoy single-serve coffee drinks instantly.
This Nespresso machine is energy-efficient; its auto-off timer function reduces electricity consumption.
If you are searching for an espresso machine with pre-program settings, you can consider Nespresso Lattissima.
- Auto shut-off function
- One-touch button
- 44 oz water tank capacity
- The machine could be overheating
The Tchibo: Bean-To-Grind, Brew-To-Cup Coffee & Espresso Machine
If you are searching for a budget-friendly espresso machine that is fully automatic, then Tchibo should be your consideration. It combines with a 12-ounce bag to give you beans to brew coffee taste every time. And the machine doesn’t use any pods, so there’s no waste.
The machine has a boost button so you can drink intensive coffee immediately. Additionally, operating this machine is effortless since it is equipped with an intuitive LED panel with a touchscreen.
This machine’s coffee hopper can hold 5 to 10 ounces of beans sufficient for a small family or single person. In addition, it has an adjustable grinding degree setting, while the best thing is the coffee grinder doesn’t make noise.
Additionally, its 37-ounce water tank is removable and has easy refill access. Finally, Rancilio has a two-year limited warranty, and you can use it for years to come without any major damages.
- Easy to use
- It takes a long time to brew coffee
Frequently Asked Questions about Espresso Machine
Which Espresso machine has the fastest heat-up time?
Breville Barista Pro and Breville Infuser have the fastest heat-up time. These Breville brothers take only 3 seconds to heat the machine.
Which is the fully automatic machine?
The Tchibo is a fully automatic espresso machine, at the same time, it is budget-friendly.
What is the water tank capacity in Breville Barista Pro?
It can hold 67 oz water. Thus you don’t need to fill it frequently.
Can I use a Breville espresso machine at 220v?
Yes, you can use this machine in 220v, but you have to purchase an adapter.
How long is the De’Longhi warranty?
De’Longhi usually offers a two-year warranty on their espresso machines.