Why is Bissell Crosswave the Best?
- The Multi-Surface mode of this device cleans both the sealed hard floors and the other surfaces while this mode is not available on its competitor.
- You can easily switch between cleaning hard floors and area rugs with the smart touch control placed on the handle of Bissell Crosswave.
- Bissell Crosswave weighs 2 pounds less than the Hoover Floormate, thus allows you to use this vacuum cleaner with more flexibility.
- This vacuum cleaner comes with a 25-ft cord, while the other one comes with a 20-ft cord. A larger cord will give you the freedom to reach out more space of your house.
- By using Bissell Crosswave, you will be able to save your time as this device vacuum and wash at the same time. This feature isn’t included in the Hoover Floormate.
- This cleaner comes with a dual-action brush mode that will clean any floor in the minimum time, whereas the Hoover Floormate comes with an ordinary scrubbing technique.
These features made the Bissell Crosswave more preferable than the alternative. You will have the best experience while cleaning floors with this machine.
Similarities between Bissell Crosswave vs Hoover Floormate
- They can be moved from one floor to another easily.
- Both vacuum cleaners have dual-tank features.
- They can be used for various types of floors.
- The cleaners come with fingertip control on the handle.
- They are designed to scrub the floor with maximum efficiency.
|Specifications||Bissell Crosswave||Hoover Floormate|
|Editor’s Rating||4.5 out of 5||4.1 out of 5|
|Surface||Dual Action||Hard Type|
|Power Source||25-ft Corded Electric||20-ft Corded Electric|
|Product Dimension||10.5 x 12 x 46 inches||14.4 x 12.8 x 32.8 inches|
|Item Weight||11.02 pounds||13.8 pounds|
|Warranty||2-Years of Warranty||2-Years of Warranty|
Differences and Similarities between Bissell Crosswave vs Hoover Floormate
The vacuum cleaner comes with a quite similar outlook, but they are identifiable as the brands have a specific outlook for their devices. Bissell Crosswave comes with a green body, and a white gripped handle. On the other hand, Hoover Floormate comes with a silver body. They are very lightweight. The device weighs less than 14 pounds, and the Bissell Crosswave weighs less than the Hoover Floormate.
Sometimes we don’t have the same surface in every room of our houses. Bissell Crosswave supports multi-surface cleaning. You will be able to clean your sealed wood surface or even rubber floor mats with the same device. This device is safe and effective to use on any surface. It doesn’t matter if you have a laminate or linoleum floor, you are always ready to go. On the other hand, The Hoover Floormate is also suitable for hardwood or laminate floors, but this would not be effective as the previous one is.
Most of the controls are placed on the handle of the vacuum cleaners so that you can control them easily while cleaning. There are intelligent touch controls placed on the hold of the Bissell Crosswave to switch between different surfaces easily. There is also an on-demand solution trigger on the handle. Fingertip regulation on the Hoover Floormate allows you to add additional detergent to sticky stains and high-traffic areas.
The vacuum cleaners come with a Dual-Tank technology for making your task more straightforward. This feature keeps the clean and the dirty water separate. The Two Tank system of the Bissell Crosswave keeps the cleaning solution separate to ensure that you are always using the fresh mix of water and formula. The other also comes with this feature to not put the dirty water back on the floor.
You will always look for an effective brush while choosing a vacuum cleaner. They both come with a decent brush that will clean the floors perfectly. The Bissell Crosswave has a double brush roll that will scrub and sweep up dirt on rough floors. This brush cleans better than a sponge mop in less time. The Hoover Floormate, on the other hand, features proprietary SpinScrub technology that securely washes and scrubs hard floors from all directions while counter-rotating for a thorough clean.
You will be able to move or carry the machines from one room to another without any hassle. The machines are designed with every aspect keeping in mind. The Bissell Crosswave has a Swivel Steering that allows you to easily shift the cleaner from one room to another. The other one, Hoover Floormate, is also easy to lift and carry even on the stairs.
Though they are built to clean your house sometimes, they should be cleaned too. The vacuum cleaners can be cleaned by following some simple steps. Most of the outer parts of the devices are detachable; you can clean them anytime you want. You will be required to keep the brush out to dry them for your next use. This user-friendly design of the devices makes sure that you are using them for a longer period.
Formula & Solution
Hoover Floormate comes with 3 variation that includes different solutions. There are paws and claws, renewal, and grout solutions available in these cleaners. Bissell has a dedicated formula for each type of floor. Bissell pet multi-surface, hard-floor, area rug, wood floor – you can choose the one you need. Pet Multi-Surface will remove the pet odors and spread freshness into your room. The other formulas are also effective in their purposes.
Bissell Pet Foundation
This one is a plus if you are a pet lover. Bissell has a Bissell Pet Foundation that rescues and helps homeless pets. For every purchase you are making in Bissell products, you contribute to the Bissell Pet Foundation. This Pet Foundation is an initiative of the Bissell Foundation, and the other one doesn’t have such a foundation as expected.
Durability & Warranty
The build quality of the vacuum cleaners is very premium, and no doubt about that. Bissell is committed that they provide products with the highest standard, and you can rely on that. Hoover is also one of the oldest brands of vacuum cleaners, providing quality components. They both offer a 2-year of Warranty for the mentioned vacuum cleaners.
The comparison was quite tough to make as the products are so good for their effective performances. Bissell Crosswave is undoubtedly the winner here because of the latest specs included for a better result. You may have a look at the Hoover Floormate because of its portable design.
Frequently Asked Questions about Bissell Crosswave vs Hoover Floormate
|How long are the cables of the machines?
The cord of the Bissell one is 25-ft while the other one is 20-ft long.
Are they compatible with multi-surface cleaning?
Sure. Both vacuum cleaners can be used for cleaning various types of surfaces.
How to use the Floormate for a longer period?
You should remove the waste and run the Floormate for a couple of minutes to get the wet air released.
Do they require any battery?
No. There is no battery required as they run with electricity.
Do they have any other color variations?
No. Bissell Crosswave comes with the green, and Hoover Floormate comes in the silver variant.
Do wanna learn more comparisons? Check here.
- Eufy 15c vs 30c
- Eufy 11s vs 11s max
- Eufy 30c vs 35c
- Roborock E25 vs E35
- Roomba E5 vs 677
- Roborock E35 vs S5
- Roborock S5 vs Roomba 960
- Jahidul Islam is mostly an expert in computer accessories and smartwatches. He is dedicated to helping people to choose accessories from different items. His greatest reward is being able to utilize that knowledge to help readers to get the best for their needs under their budget.
- Shoe2022.05.20Air Max 95 vs 97 – Check Why We Recommend Air Max 95!
- Computer Accessories2022.05.19Logitech K350 vs MK550 – Check why should you pick MK550 Combo!
- Smart TV2022.05.18Apple Watch vs Samsung Watch – Which is the best smartwatch?
- Computer Accessories2022.05.18Logitech MK235 vs MK270 – Check Why Logitech MK270 is Better!