Why is Bissell Crosswave Pet Pro the Best?
- This machine comes with a Tangle-Free brush roll that prevents pet fur from winding around the brush roll and being twisted when sweeping. You won’t get this advantage in the Bissell Crosswave.
- Bissell Crosswave Pet Pro has a Pet Hair Strainer included that separates pet hair and other large debris from the liquid and delivers you an effective performance while the other one won’t provide you the same.
- This vacuum cleaner comes with a specialized pet cleaning solution that eliminates pet odor and spreads a fresh vibe in the cleaning areas. Bissell Crosswave doesn’t come with this feature.
- It comes with an easy-to-hold handle that will help you easily control the machine and clean a large area without any hassle. Whereas its competitor has a long ordinary handle.
- The manufacturer offers a 3-year of warranty for this product while the alternative comes with only a 2-year. The more span of Warranty, the more peace of mind you will have.
These unique specs made the Crosswave Pet Pro the winner in this comparison. Go for this one if you want the best in your cart.
Similar features between Bissell Crosswave vs Pet Pro
- They are capable of cleaning all types of surfaces.
- The vacuum cleaners are very lightweight.
- They have the same height.
- The products support Bissell Pet Foundation.
- They come with a 25-ft cord for the power source.
|Specifications||Bissell Crosswave||Bissell Crosswave Pet Pro|
|Editor’s Rating||4.5 out of 5||4.5 out of 5|
|Surface||Multi-Surface||Multi-Surface + Pet Hair|
|Tangle Free Brush Roll||No||Yes|
|Pet Hair Strainer||No||Yes|
|Dual Brush Roll||Yes||No|
|Vacuum & Wash||Yes||Yes|
|Power Source||25-ft Cord Electric||25-ft Cord Electric|
|Product Dimension||10.5 x 12 x 46 inches||10.5 x 12 x 46 inches|
|Product Weight||11.02 pounds||11 pounds|
|Warranty||2-Years of Warranty||3-Years of Warranty|
Differences and Similarities between Bissell Crosswave vs Pet Pro
You will be able to clean almost all kinds of surfaces with vacuum cleaners. They are designed to provide you a compelling performance. For cleaning sealed wood floors, laminates, linoleums and surface rugs, and more, Bissell Crosswave Pet Pro is a perfect choice. On the other hand, Bissell Crosswave is also capable of cleaning the surfaces mentioned above.
Vacuum & Wash
Both the vacuum cleaners have this handy feature. This is a feature that is available in very few cleaning machines. They will clean and wash your bare surface at the same time. This saves you time and efficiently cleanses the surface. Spending less amount of power, you are finishing two tasks simultaneously.
During cleaning, it would be a mess if the dirty water gets mixed with the clean water. The Dual-Tank technology of the vacuum cleaners will keep the dirty water separate from the remaining freshwater. This ensures that you are always using an unused water mixture.
There are some Bissell formulas available for different types of surfaces and purposes. Multi-Surface, Hard Floor – you will be able to choose the one you need. For getting a better result, it is recommended to use the Bissell Formula with these vacuum cleaners. Bissell Crosswave Pet Pro comes with a Pet Multi-Surface Formula that will remove pet odors from your house.
These vacuum cleaners come with the traditional vacuum design yet look very premium. They both have identical product dimensions. Pet Pro is specially designed for houses with pets. They run with electricity and come with a 25-ft cord which is enough for a large house. Crosswave comes with a green body, while the Crosswave Pet Pro comes with a titanium-purple outlook.
The vacuum cleaners come with a dedicated Brush Roll to provide you optimum performance. The Bissell Crosswave Pet Pro has a Tangle-Free Brush Roll, which prevents pet fur from being entangled in the brush roll when washing. The other one, Bissell Crosswave, comes with a Dual-Action brush roll that picks up the debris from the hard floor way better than a sponge mop.
Bissell Pet Foundation
If you are a pet owner, this feature will surely make you feel better while purchasing. For every Bissell product purchase of yours, you are saving a pet. For every pet product purchased, Bissell donates up to ten dollars to the Bissell Foundation. Both products support this initiative thus, you are participating in a great noble buy purchasing these products.
Pet Hair Strainer
A question may arise that what made the Bissell Crosswave Pet Pro effective for cleaning pet hair and related specks of dirt. The Bissell Crosswave Pet Pro has a Pet Hair Strainer, which removes pet hair and other large debris from the liquid. This will help to save the sink from clogging. This feature made the Bissell Crosswave Pet more effective than the other one while cleaning pet hair and large debris.
Durability & Warranty
Bissell products are very trustworthy among users all around the world. They are, without any doubt, the best in this field. You will be able to use the vacuum cleaners for a long time if you maintain proper maintenance. Bissell offers a 2-year warranty for the Crosswave, while you will have a 3-year warranty for the Bissell Pet Pro.
The products were worth the comparison. They are packed with so many features. No doubt that Bissell Crosswave is an excellent device with a top-notch performance. This one is effective for any surface. If you have pets in your house, then go for the Crosswave Pet Pro without any hesitation. This is the best for this criteria.
Frequently Asked Questions about Bissell Crosswave vs Pet Pro
Do they have auto-clean mode?
No. You have to clean manually, and it’s straightforward.
How to charge them?
They are electric-powered—no need to charge them.
Do I need to use distilled water?
No. You may use regular water.
What is the capacity of the tank?
The tank carries around 28 oz of water.
Can I use them on the wood floor?
Sure. They are perfect for this purpose.
Read related vacuum cleaner comparisons here.
- Dyson V11 vs Shark
- Bissell Spinwave vs Crosswave
- Tineco S12 vs Dyson V11
- Bissell Symphony vs Crosswave
- Bissell Crosswave vs Hoover Floormate
- Eufy 15c vs 30c
- Eufy 11s vs 11s max
- Eufy 30c vs 35c