If you are confused about choosing one between Bissell Crosswave and Shark Duo, my recommendation for you would be the Shark Duo.
Why do I recommend the Shark Duo?
- Shark Duo comes with a Duo-Clean technology that profoundly cleans carpet and gives your floors a polished look. The other one doesn’t have this feature.
- This vacuum cleaner comes with a noise-reduction feature. Thus, there will be less noise that makes this device perfect for cleaning your house in front of pets or babies. The competitor doesn’t have the noise-reduction feature.
- Shark Duo is suitable for cleaning furniture and hard floors, but the other one, Bissell Crosswave, won’t provide you the same effective performance on all surfaces.
- This vacuum cleaner will be available with a 5-years of Warranty whereas the alternative comes with only 2-years of Warranty. A more extended warranty will provide you better peace of mind.
- The self-cleaning Brush Roll of this machine will mop and pick up debris from the hard floor and will remove hair from the surface without any pause. Bissell Crosswave doesn’t have the self-cleaning feature.
- The ergonomic design with the espresso color made this device perfect to store in any corner of your house. In contrast, Bissell Corsswave comes with an ordinary outlook and structure as well.
These unique features made the Shark Duo more preferable than the Shark Duo. With this all-arounder machine, you will get the best results.
Similar features between Bissell Crosswave vs Shark Duo
- Both the vacuum cleaners have a giant dust tank that will allow you to clean a large area without any break.
- They have an extraordinary anti-allergen feature so that you don’t feel any complexion while cleaning your house.
- They run with electricity and have a cord of a decent length that makes it easier to clean every corner of your space.
- The machines are very lightweight compared to the traditional cleaners. Thus, it’ll be comfortable for you to use them as handheld devices.
|Specifications||Bissell Crosswave||Shark Duo|
|Editor’s Rating||4.5 out of 5||4.6 out of 5|
|Surface||Any Surface||Carpet + Hard Floor|
|Power Source||Coded Electric||Corded Electric|
|Vacuum & Wash||Yes||No|
|Product Dimension||10.5 x 12 x 46 inches||10 x 9.5 x 46 inches|
|Product Weight||11.02 pounds||13 pounds|
|Warranty||2-Year of Warranty||5-Years of Warranty|
Differences and Similarities between Bissell Crosswave vs Shark Duo
Though they are from different manufacturers, the structure is still the same. They have a large dust cup and an intelligent handle with controls. The machines are lightweight and have a decent height that anyone can control. Bissell Crosswave comes with green body color, while the SharkDuo comes with an Espresso color. The functions are positioned on the device’s handle. They have a power source of corded electricity.
The Bissell Crosswave comes with an advanced Dual-Tank feature. This feature will give you a better cleaning than the other usual machines. The Dual-Tank feature separates the used polluted water from the clean water. This ensures that you are constantly washing your house with clean water. Shark Duo has a Dual-Clean feature that cleans a surface with two different brushes and ensures you are getting a standard cleaning.
The machines are engineered for an all-rounder performance. If you have a Bissell Crosswave in your hand, you will be able to clean your whole house floors with this single device. This machine is perfect for wood floor and rubber floor mats as well. This vacuum cleaner effectively sweeps area rugs and laminates floors. The other one, Shark Duo, is also designed for most of the surface cleaning. This cleaning vacuum is appropriate for all kinds of floor scrubbing and cleaning. This cleaner may also be used for furniture and upholstery.
Bissell Crosswave features a state-of-the-art filtering mechanism that catches virtually 100% of allergens even in 0.3 microns of microscopic size. This feature will trap small dust and particles and provide you a perfect cleaning. On the other hand, Shark Duo also comes with a similar anti-allergen sealed technology with a HEPA filter that will provide you a hygiene cleaning by cleaning all the dust and small particles.
You will be able to clean every corner of your house with these vacuum cleaners. Whenever needed, they can be turned into a handheld device. The Crosswave can be used to clean low areas for the rotatable motorheads. The other machine, Shark Duo, can also be transformed into a handheld device. The Lift-Away technology of this machine will let you clean hard-to-reach areas by releasing the canister. Shark Duo is a standard device to clean awkward floor areas.
The machines are lightweight and very easy to carry. You will be able to quickly move them from one room to another as there is a swivel steering included in the machines. Both Bissell Crosswave and Shark Duo are equipped with a handle for controlling the devices. There is a LED headlight in the Shark Duo that will provide you excellent visibility while cleaning under the furniture or such areas.
The Dual-Action Brush Roll of the Bissell Crosswave will mop and pick up debris from hard floors. This feature uses an innovative microfiber and nylon brush that performs better than a sponge mop in a shorter period of time. A bristle brush is included for cleaning carpets and a soft brush roll for efficient cleaning of the larger particles. A Pet Multi-Tool for pet fur cleaning is also provided with the Shark Duo.
Bissell Pet Foundation & Formula
Shark Duo has this handy feature that will allow you to perform your task without making any noise. This feature will provide you an advantage if you have sensitive pets and babies in your house. You will be able to clean your whole space without making them disturbed. This feature will be beneficial for you as well as you will be free from the noise while using the machine. Unfortunately, this feature isn’t available on the other one.
Durability & Warranty
Bissell and Shark are two of the most popular vacuum cleaner manufacturers because of their top-notch performance. There is no scope to doubt their effectiveness. You can entirely rely upon the effectiveness of the devices as they come with high-quality materials and motors. Bissell offers a 2-years warranty for the Crosswave, and Shark Ninja provides a 5-year warranty for the Shark Duo.
Both the machines are packed with so many features. If you want a vacuum cleaner for a whole-house cleaning purpose, then you should choose the Bissell Crosswave. Bissell is adequate for most surfaces. You can go for the Shark Duo if you want a better handheld vacuum cleaner for cleaning hard-to-reach areas. Shark Duo is better for carpets & pet dirt cleaning as well.
Frequently Asked Questions about Bissell Crosswave vs Shark Duo
|Do they have any other color variants?|
No. They have a single color variant.
What is the cord length of the Bissell Crosswave?
The cord length of the Bissell Crosswave is 25-ft.
Do I need to purchase any batteries for the vacuum cleaners?
No. They run with electricity. No batteries are required.
Can I clean pet hair debris with the Shark Duo?
Sure. This machine comes with a soft brush roll for these particles.
Is there any headlight in the Bissell Crosswave?
No. Only the Shark Duo comes with a LED headlight.
Read more vacuum cleaner comparisons from the below link –
- Dyson V10 Absolute vs V1
- LG Cordzero vs Dyson V11
- Bissell Crosswave vs Pet Pro
- Dyson V11 vs Shark
- Bissell Spinwave vs Crosswave
- Tineco S12 vs Dyson V11
- Bissell Symphony vs Crosswave