Why DeWalt 7491 is perfect choice?
- DWE7491RS’s no-load speed is 4800 RPM, and Bosch 4100’s no-load speed is 3650RPM. So, while working, DWE7491RS will give you more power than Bosch 4100.
- With DWE7491RS, you will get 3 years limited warranty, but with Bosch 4100, you will get 1 year of limited warranty. So, you don’t need to be stressed about the free services while working with DWE7491RS.
- Sometimes the motor of Bosch 4100 seized up, but you will not face anything in the DeWalt DWE7491RS.
- The base of the rolling stand of DWE7491RS is stronger than Bosch 4100.
- If you use the Bosch 4100 too much, sawdust gets in the threaded rods that allow you to raise and lower the saw, and it jams, and you have to keep cleaning out the threaded rod if you want to raise and lower it. However, you won’t deal with such an issue while utilizing DWE7491RS.
- DWE7491 has a higher rip capacity than Bosch4100.
So, if you are looking for a miter saw which is portable, sturdier, work-friendly, and formed with a powerful motor for professional works, then DeWalt DWE7491RS will be the best pick for you. Otherwise, you can pick Bosch4100, but in my opinion, DWE7491RS will be the best pick for you.
Common features of DWE7491RS and Bosch 4100
- DWE7491RS and Bosch 4100 is a portable miter saw.
- Both have a 15-Amp powerful motor.
- Their dimensional capacity is the same (3-1/8 inch at 90° and 2-1/4inch at 45°).
- They don’t require any battery.
- Both are corded electric.
- You can use DADO blades in both miter saw.
|Specifications||DeWalt 7491||Bosch 4100|
|Editor’s Rating||4.8 out of 5||4.5 out of 5|
|Style||10-Inch Table saw w/Stand||10 Inch Jobsite Table Saw|
|Weight||90 pounds||60 Pounds|
|Product Dimension||31 x 24.5 x 31 inches||29 x 32 x 13.25 inches|
|Voltage||120 Volts||120 volts|
|No Load Speed||4800 RPM||3650 RPM|
|Components included||Concrete Saw, Power Reciprocating Saw, Construction – Power Saws|
|Blade Diameter||10 inches||10 inches|
|Dimensional timber crosscut capacity at 90°||3-1/8 inch||3-1/8 inch|
|Dimensional timber crosscut capacity at 45°||2-1/4 inch||2-1/4 inch|
|Warranty Policy||3 Year Limited Warranty||1Year Limited Warranty|
Differences and Similarities between DeWalt DWE7491RS and Bosch 4100 in details
Power and Durability
Power and a durable motor are so important. You can play out your master wood cutting work when the miter saw has adequate capacity to cut the wood flawlessly. DeWalt DWE7491RS has an incredible engine (15amp) that makes 4800 rpm, and Bosch 4100 has a 15Amp engine that creates 3650RPM. So, you can see that DeWalt DWE7491RS has more no-load speed than Bosch 4100.
The sharpness of a miter saw blade is so much important as you have to use it for homework and professional work. DeWalt DWE7491RS and Bosch 4100 both have sharp edges (10-inches). With this miter saw, your work will be so much smoother.
DeWalt DWE7491RS’s weight is 90 pounds (40.82 Kg). Yet, Bosch 4100 weighs 48 pounds (27.2155Kg). DWE7491RS is sturdier than Bosch4100. For professional work and durable structure, DWE7491RS is the perfect choice for you.
DeWalt DWE7491RS and Bosch 4100 have a similar cutting capacity. Both can cut 3-1/8 crawls at (90°) and 2-1/4 inches (45°). They can cut in the same dimension.
Dust Collection process
Both DWS7491RS and Bosch 4100 have dust collection systems. If you use the Bosch 4100 too much, sawdust gets in the threaded rods that allow you to raise and lower the saw, and it jams, and you have to keep cleaning out the threaded rod if you want to raise and lower it. However, you won’t deal with such an issue while utilizing DWE7491RS.
A rip limit of a table saw is such a lot of significant actuality as you need to utilize the saw for cuts an assortment of bigger racking and trim materials. Bosch4100’s rip limitation is only 25 inches, and DW7491RS’ rip capacity is 32 1/2 inches. So, DWE7491RS has a higher rip capacity. With it, you can rip more than Bosch4100.
Dimension, Power Source, and Battery requirement
DeWalt DWE7491RS’s dimension is 31 x 24.5 x 31 inches and Bosch4100’s dimension 29 x 32 x 13.25 inches. With a bigger dimension, the best choice will be DWE7491RS. Both DeWalt DWE7491RS and Bosch4100 have corded electric power sources. DWE7491RS and Bosch4100 don’t need any battery, and they don’t include any battery. Both need electricity of 120 Voltage.
DeWalt DWE7491RS has 3 years of guarantee (restricted in nature). Within 3 years of restricted assurance, if any machine breakdowns occur, DeWalt will fix that instrument. Besides, if you are not a substance with the contraption introduction, you can restore it and get your money back, yet you need to restore it within 90 days with the receipt. On the other hand, Bosch 4100 has only one year of limited warranty.
So, you can see that DeWalt DWE7491RS is tougher, portable, work-friendly, and durable, and it can provide more no-load speed power than Bosch4100. That’s why I highly recommend DWE7491RS. Otherwise, you can choose Bosch4100, but you will not get the fantastic features available in DeWalt DWE7491RS.
Frequently Asked Questions about DeWalt DWE7491RS and Bosch 4100
|Between DeWalt DWE7491RS and Bosch 4100, which one gives more rpm?
DWE7491RS’s no-load speed is 4800 RPM, and Bosch 4100’s no-load speed is 3650RPM. So, DWE7491RS gives more rpm.
Will I get any warranty with Bosch 4100?
Yes, you will get 1 year of limited warranty with Bosch 4100. But if you choose DWE7491RS, then you will get a limited warranty for three years.
What is the weight of DeWalt DWE7491RS in kg?
DeWalt DWE7491RS’s weight is 90 pounds (40.82 Kg).
What is the rip capacity of DeWalt DWE7491RS and Bosch4100?
DW7491RS’s rip capacity is 32 1/2 inches, and Bosch4100’s rip capacity is only 25 inches.
Can I use dado blades in DeWalt DWE7491RS?
Yes, you can use dado blade in DeWalt DWE7491RS.
Find related comparisons here.
I have been working in the camera industry for the last 6 years, and I am dedicated to helping my readers choose the best DSLR Camera, Mirrorless camera, security camera, or drone. My greatest reward is utilizing that knowledge to help people get the best for their needs under their budget. In 2014, I bought my first DSLR camera, and I have worked for different agencies and travel companies. Therefore, I have to use various cameras and lenses. Nowadays, there are many kinds of cameras available in the market, so, before buying, a person has to focus on the following questions:
Here are some questions for you that will help you to buy a camera
- Ask yourself why you are buying a camera? Because Different cameras are built for different purposes. Do you want something only for better photos than your phone, or do you want to get into the photography business or just a hobby?
- What is the budget? You may not need a professional-grade DSLR camera if it is just for a hobby. You can get something that will allow you to grow into a DSLR.
- Did you compare your desired model with another popular model in the market?
If you are looking for a camera for your business or professional photography, then check the below things before making the final call:
- Types of Cameras
- DSLR vs Mirrorless
- Speed and Performance
- The MegaPixel Myth and Reality
- Interchangeable Lenses
- Image Stabilization
Check one of my articles where I describe everything in detail about how to choose a DSLR camera
Follow or ask me anything about Camera on social media:
- Camera2022.06.25GoPro Hero 8 Vs 9 – Why do Buywithme.org suggest the GoPro 9?
- Fujifilm2022.06.25Fujifilm X100v vs Sony RX100 vii – What’s the main differences?
- Sony2022.06.20Sony a7rii vs a7iii – Why do we suggest the a7iii than a7rii?
- Security camera2022.06.20Arlo Pro 2 vs Arlo Ultra – Check the difference & get the best