Bose 700 and Bose QC35 II wireless headsets are designed with a robust battery that can let you listen to music for an extended period. If I have to choose one of these two, I will tell you about the Bose QC 700.
Why the Bose 700 is the boss?
- Bose 700 is combined with an upgraded noise-canceling capability that reduces the irritating outside noise in 11 levels. In contrast, Bose QC35 II can only decrease the outside noise in 3 levels. So, the Bose 700 will give you more crystal-clear audio than its competitor.
- The device has a one-touch button for ultimate control of the headphone that will help you control it by tapping the back of the earcup. On the other hand, the Bose QC35 II is not propertied with this essential feature.
- It is featured with an advanced Bluetooth version of 5.0 that will provide you fast and smooth connectivity with your smart devices like laptops, tablets, PCs, etc. But, the Bose QC35 II has come with Bluetooth version 4.2.
- The Bose 700 is designed with a built-in microphone that will help you deliver vivid and lucid sound when you are taking over the phone. But, the Bose QC35 II has a general microphone.
- A quick 15-minute charge can give you around 3.5 hours of playback time, whereas the Bose QC35 II can deliver only 2.5 hours of playing time with 15minutes of fast charging. Therefore, the Bose 700 will give you an extended listening time.
So, I think you can take these features to heart if you want to get the best user experience from your headphone.
Similar Features of the Bose 700 vs. QC35 II
- Bose 700 and Bose QC35 II cordless headphones have come with Alexa and Google Assistant voice control. So, you can control the devices effortlessly using your voice, which is very handy and comfortable.
- These headsets are designed with a robust battery that can deliver you up to 20 hours of playing time. Therefore, if you go with any of these two devices, you do not need to worry about charging the battery frequently as they can give you an extended playback time.
- You can connect these gadgets with all kinds of iOS and Android devices. So, you can pair these headphones with your tablets, laptops, PC, smartphones, and other similar devices.
- The Bose 700 and the Bose QC35 II wireless well-built earphones have a one-year limited warranty. Consequently, if you see any destructive issues with your chosen headphone, you can claim your contract and get free service in this limited given period.
Quick Comparison of the Bose 700 vs QC35 II
|Specifications||Bose QuietComfort 700||Bose QuietComfort 35 II|
|User Ratings||4.8 out of 5||4.7 out of 5|
|Noise Cancelling||Yes, (11 levels)||Yes, (3 levels)|
|One-Touch Button for Ultimate Control||Yes||No|
|Bluetooth||Yes, (version 5.0, and 33 feet connectivity range)||Yes, (version 4.2, and 33 feet connectivity range)|
|Fast Charging||Yes, (a quick 15-minute charge gives you another 3.5 hours)||Yes ( a quick 15-minute charge gives you another 2.5 hours)|
|Color||Triple Black||3 different colors (Black, Silver, Blue)|
|Product Weight||8.8 ounces||8.16 ounces|
|Voice Control||Alexa and Google Assistant||Alexa and Google Assistant|
|Battery Life||Up to 20 hours||Up to 20 hours|
|Item Dimension||2 x 6.5 x 8 inches||3.2 x 6.7 x 7.1 inches|
|Compatible Devices||iOS and Android devices||iOS and Android devices|
|Battery Charging Time||Around 2.5 hours||2.5 hours|
|Product Warranty||1 year limited||1 year limited|
Similarities and Differences of the Bose 700 vs QC35 II
One of the essential things to know before purchasing a headphone is the sound quality of a particular device. Therefore, the Bose 700 is the real boss between these two headsets in terms of audio quality. It has been built with a strong noise cancellation capability that decreases unexpected noise coming from outside around you.
Furthermore, the device has 11 levels of active noise calling ability, and for this reason, it can give you enjoy music, videos, call, podcast, and other things without distraction. And also, you will get some astonishing audio with more details, deep, full bass, crisp. Plus, Bose 700 provides you with a fully balanced and living sound quality at every level of its volume.
On the other hand, Bose 700 comes with a built-in microphone that can help you to deliver a crystal-clear voice to the person to whom you are talking. Moreover, this revolutionary microphone picks up the noise and adjusts quickly with all types of circumstances, whether windy or noisy.
On another side, Bose QC35 II is also pretty good in terms of sound quality but not the same as Bose 700. However, it reduces the noise coming from outside around you and provides crisp audio with details. Plus, it has a microphone that helps you to keep your voice vivid and clear while talking.
The Bose 700 is a lightweight headphone of only 8.8 ounces with 2 x 6.5 x 8 inches of item dimension. And the device is available in triple black color. Besides, the Bose QC35 II comes in three different colors; Black, Silver, and Blue. But unfortunately, this gadget is a bit overweight compared to its competition Bose 700, and it weighs 8.16 ounces with 3.2 x 6.7 x 7.1 inches of product dimension. So, this time the winner is the Bose 700.
Connectivity (Bluetooth and Voice Assistant)
As the Bose 700 and the Bose QC35 II are two cordless headsets, you need to know their connectivity clearly before purchasing them. Therefore, Bose 700 comes with a Bluetooth version 5.0 that can let you connect with your smart devices effortlessly. Plus, the gadget can connect with any device from around 33 feet of distance.
Moreover, The Bose QC35 II is featured with only a 4.2 Bluetooth version, which is less potent than its brother headphone. In addition, t that the Bose QC35 II can connect with your laptop, tablet, PC, and other devices from approximately 33 feet.
In addition to that, the Bose 700 and the Bose QC35 II come with Alexa and Google Assistant voice control that helps you control your device by using your voice effortlessly.
Plus, if you go with the Bose QC35 II, you can use the Bose Connect app to adjust the level of noise cancellation, enable music sharing, manage Bluetooth connections, and access software updates.
One-Touch Button for Ultimate Control
One of the best parts of the Bose 700 is its one-touch button for ultimate control of the device. This feature lets you receive phone calls, up and down the sound volume, change music, etc. In contrast, the Bose QC35 II does not feature this essential property, and you will miss it if you go with the Bose QC35 II.
As you are thinking of purchasing a cordless headphone, you have to think about the battery life of your chosen device. In this regard, the Bose 700 and the Bose QC35 II are propertied with a robust, powerful battery that can deliver you up to 20 hours of playing time. So, you can go to any of these two devices and listen to music for an extended period. Plus, you do not need to worry about the battery charge as they can provide you with a long playback time.
In addition to that, the Bose 700 can deliver you approximately 3.5 hours of playing time with just 15 minutes of fast charge, whereas the Bose QC35 II can give you 2.5 hours of listening time with 15 minutes of charge. So, you can see that the Bose 700 can offer you more playback time than its competitor. So, here, the ultimate winner is the Bose 700.
One of the essential features of a headphone is its ability to be connected with maximum devices. In this regard, the Bose 700 and the Bose QC35 II allow you to join them with all types of iOS and Android devices. So, if you go with any one of these two headsets, you can connect t with your tablets, laptops, PC, and other devices from a certain distance.
We all know about Bose’s quality policy. Because they never compromise with quality about their product. But still, you will get a one-year limited warranty with these two cordless headsets. So, if you see any problem with your headphone, you can contact them and get free service in this given period. Thinks to remember; you can not do anything harmful with the device, and you have to keep the warranty card with you. Otherwise, the warranty will not work.
Finally, I would highly recommend you go with the Bose 700 for its remarkable advanced properties mentioned above in this article. For your reminder, the device has an upgraded noise-canceling ability that decreases the irritating outside noise in 11 levels, a one-touch button for ultimate control of the headphone, and an advanced Bluetooth version of 5.0 that will provide you fast and smooth connectivity. Plus, it comes with a built-in microphone that will help you deliver vivid and lucid sound, and a 15-minute charge can give you around 3.5 hours of playback time.
But, if you disagree with my suggestion, you can go with the Bose QC35 II; it is entirely up to you.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Bose 700 vs. QC35 II
|Does the Bose 700 come with a one-touch button for ultimate control?
Yes, the Bose 700 is featured with a one-touch button for its ultimate control that will help you control the device by tapping at the back of the earcups.
Which headset is the best in terms of noise cancellation, Bose 700 or Bose QC35 II?
If you consider the noise cancellation ability, the Bose 700 is the better option to go because it reduces the outside noise in 11 levels, whereas the Bose QC35 II can decrease in 3 levels only.
Does the Bose QC35 II come with fast charging?
Yes, the Bose QC35 II is featured with fast-charging capability. And, it can deliver you 2.5 hours of playing time with just 15 minutes of fast-charging.
What kind of voice control has been used with the Bose QC35 II?
The Bose QC35 II is designed with Alexa and Google Assistant voice control that will let you control the device with your voice.
What is the warranty policy of the Bose 700?
The Bose 700 comes with a one-year manufacturer’s limited warranty. So, if you feel any producers defect with the gadget, you can utilize your guarantee in this given period.