Bose Bass Module 500 & 700 are two amazing subwoofers that can be paired with the Bose Soundbars. If you want to choose the best one, I would highly recommend you go for Bose Bass Module 700.
Why I Recommend Bose Bass Module 700?
- The QuietPort technology of Bose Bass Module 700 will virtually eliminate distortion so that you get the perfect rhythm of every tone, whereas its competitor misses this amazing technology.
- The glass top finish of this device gives this device a premium outlook. Thus, it will suit any corner of your house. Bose Bass Module 500 comes with an ordinary look.
- This subwoofer is available in different variants, including other speakers and floor stands. But Module 500 comes with only a subwoofer speaker.
- Bass Module 700 comes with two different color variants so that you can choose black or white according to your choice of room settings. Bose Bass Module 500 has only a black variant.
These features would undoubtedly improve the home theater. You’ll note a difference in sound quality when using these machines, and you’ll love it.
Similarities: Bose Bass Module 500 vs 700
- Both the subwoofers come in a cubic size.
- The subwoofers are suitable for any kind of room.
- They can be paired with other Bose devices.
- The subwoofer comes with a powerful driver.
|Specification||Bose Bass Module 500||Bose Bass Module 700|
|Editor’s Rating||4.6 out of 5||4.7 out of 5|
|Product Dimension||10 x 10 x 9.5 inches||11.6 x 11.6 x 12.88 inches|
|Product Weight||11 pounds||30 pounds|
|Included Components||Lince Cord, Bass Module||Lince Cord, Bass Module|
|Warranty||1-Year of Warranty||1-Year of Warranty|
Differences and Similarities: Bose Bass Module 500 vs 700
The subwoofers come with a square-shaped design. They will fit well in any corner of the house. Bose Bass Module 500 comes with a 10-inch cube box design. Bose Bass Module 500 is crafted with premium materials.
The other one, Bose Bass Module 700, comes with a slightly different design. This device looks better than the other one because of the glass finish on the top. The subwoofers weigh heavier than the other traditional devices.
While using the devices, you will feel the difference between this device and the other usual devices. They are extremely good, and you will be fully satisfied with the sound performance. Bose Bass Module 700 comes with thundering bass and a clear sound.
This subwoofer is perfect for your home entertainment. On the other hand, Bose Bass Module 500 is also a great device. You will get the higher output if you pair this up with a Bose Soundbar 500. This will take music or movies to a whole new level.
The subwoofers are built with powerful drivers and generously sized port drivers. Bose Bass Module 500 comes with a 5.25-inch driver. These drivers are designed to provide you with a top-notch sound that you will even be able to feel the low notes. You will feel the music doesn’t matter what kind of genre you are playing in it.
Bose Sound Module 700 is available in four variants of different additional devices. There is a variant that includes a bracket, and another variant includes floor stands. You can pick the specific variant according to your need. Unfortunately, Bose Bass Module 500 comes with a single subwoofer variant, but you can create a custom setup with the Bass Modul 700’s.
Bose Sound Module 700 comes with QuietPort technology that eliminates distortion and delivers you a sound that you will be able to feel. This technology will let you hear sounds that you didn’t even expect.
Bose Bass Module has folded bass-reflex forts so that you hear audio tracks at any volume you want. On the other hand, Bose Bass Module 500 comes with this QuietPort technology.
Durability & Warranty
The subwoofers are built with high-quality materials. The outlook will give you an idea of the longevity of the devices. They look stunning and will be fit for any kind of house. Since they are thin, you can place them on any corner or shelf. A one-year warranty from Bose covers the subwoofers.
The subwoofers are very tough to categorize without knowing the detailed features. Bose Bass Module 500 is a decent subwoofer, but if you are looking for the best one, you should try the Bose Bass Module 700. This will surely provide you the best sound with QuietPort technology.
Frequently Asked Questions about Bose Bass Module 500 and 700
|Do they require any specific television models?
No. You are required to use them with Bose Soundbars.
Is it possible to use them without an internet connection?
Sure. You need to use a 3.5mm audio cable.
Are they compatible with a Samsung soundbar?
Unfortunately No. You can pair them with only Bose.
Are they waterproof subwoofers?
They are for home entertainment that doesn’t require a waterproof body.
Can I hook two of the Bose Bass Module 700 together?
Sure. You can create your setup with the 500’s too.
You can find more articles about speakers here.
- JBL Flip 4 vs Flip 5
- JBL Charge 3 vs Charge 4
- JBL Charge 4 vs Flip 5
- Wonderboom vs Wonderboom 2
- UE Boom 3 vs Megaboom 3
- Ultimate Ears Boom 2 vs Boom 3
- JBL Boombox vs Boombox 2
- JBL Flip 5 vs UE Boom 3
- UE Megablast vs Megaboom 3
- UE Megaboom 3 vs JBL Charge 4
- JBL Charge 4 Vs Flip 4
- UE Boom 3 vs Megaboom
- JBL Charge 3 vs Flip 4
- Jahidul Islam is mostly an expert in computer accessories and smartwatches. He is dedicated to helping people to choose accessories from different items. His greatest reward is being able to utilize that knowledge to help readers to get the best for their needs under their budget.
- Bluetooth Speaker2022.08.31JBL Xtreme 2 vs Sony XB43 – Check Why Sony XB43 is Best?
- Gaming Headphone2022.08.31Hifiman Sundara vs HD650 – Which headphone performs better?
- Bluetooth Speaker2022.08.31Wonderboom 2 vs Boom 3 – What makes Boom 3 a Better Choice?
- Bluetooth Speaker2022.08.30JBL Xtreme 2 vs UE Megaboom 3 – Which one is Best?