If you confuse to choose the best Bluetooth speaker between Bose Soundlink Revolve & JBL Charge 4, then we highly recommend JBL Charge 4 because of so many advanced features.
Why We Recommend JBL Charge 4?
- JBL Charge 4 Bluetooth speaker will give you non-stop music for up to 20 hours. Whereas the other one comes with only 12 hours of battery backup.
- You will be able to select your desired color variation from a range of 12 options. In contrast, the Bose Soundlink Revolve comes in two versions only.
- Charge 4 comes with an IPx7 waterproof rating. On the contrary, Bose Soundlink Revolve is IPx4 rated that is only splashproof, but IPx7 devices can even be submerged into 1 meter of water.
- There is a Bass radiator in the JBL Charge 4 that will provide you monstrous bass. You will get ordinary bass output on the other device.
- JBL Charge 4 can be paired with more than 100 Connect+ enabled speakers, while its competitor can be paired with only 2 devices for a stereo sound.
- You will be able to charge your smartphone or other electronic devices through Charge 4 with the built-in power bank, whereas Soundlink Revolve doesn’t have this feature included.
These unique specs kept the JBL Charge ahead of the other one in this comparison. You would undoubtedly love this device’s quality even more than that of other speakers.
- The speakers are available in several color variants.
- They can be coupled with multiple speakers.
- Both the speakers come with a certified waterproof rating.
- They are designed to deliver sound from every angle.
- They are designed to last any drop or splash contact.
Quick Comparison: Bose Soundlink Revolve vs JBL Charge 4
|Specifications||Bose Soundlink Revolve||JBL Charge 4|
|Editor’s Rating||4.7 out of 5||4.8 out of 5|
|Color||Black/White||12 Variants Available|
|Product Dimension||3.3 x 3.3 x 6 inches||3.5 x 8.5 x 3.4 inches|
|Product Weight||1.46 pounds||3.3 pounds|
|Battery||1 Lithium Polymer Battery (included)||1 Lithium Polymer Battery (included)|
|Battery Lifespan||12 Hours||20 Hours|
|Waterproof||IPx4 rated||IPx7 rated|
|Audio Jack||3.5 mm||No|
|Warranty||1-Year of Warranty||1-Year of Limited Warranty|
Difference and Similarities: Bose Soundlink Revolve vs JBL Charge 4
The speakers come in a different shape but feature a 360-degree sound. Bose Soundlink Revolve comes with a seamless aluminum body and looks very premium. There are two color variants of Black & white available for Bose speakers.
JBL Charge 4 comes with the traditional JBL speakers design. This speaker is covered with premium, high-quality fabric materials that will protect the device from any drop. From 12 different versions, you can choose your favorite color version. The buttons are placed on the top portion of both the speakers so that you can access them easily.
Bluetooth speakers always require powerful batteries as they are played outside frequently. You won’t have the flexibility to play your device outside of your speaker, and it doesn’t feature a durable battery. No worries about the battery backup of these devices.
The JBL Charge 4 comes with an excellent 20 hours of playtime backup that is perfect for any occasion. Unfortunately, Bose Soundlink Revolve includes a weaker battery of 12 hours backup. The JBL Charge 4 speaker is capable of charging your smartphone or other smart appliances.
Sound & Bass
JBL Charge 4 comes with a full spectrum and powerful sound. The device will provide you a top-notch sound & bass. JBL Charge 4 comes with a JBL Bass radiator that will provide you a better bass.
The dual passive radiators will provide you with a strong ear-catching JBL sound that is loud and clear. The other device, Bose Soundlink Revolve, is also an excellent music player. The sound of this speaker will reach every corner of your house because of the amazing 360-degree design. This device is great for providing a deep, loud and immersive sound.
The speakers come with a standard waterproof rating that allows you to play them anywhere. Bose Soundlink Revolve comes with an IPx4 rating that means this device is resistant to water splashes from any direction.
The other one, JBL Charge 4, has a better certification. This device comes with an IPx7 rating that means the speaker can be submerged to 1 meter underwater for 30 minutes. Thus you are getting a more durable device by choosing the JBL Charge 4.
If you want to amplify your sound by pairing your device with other similar speakers, you can do so. JBL Connect+ is a feature that allows you to connect your JBL Connect+ enabled devices with other speakers. JBL Charge 4 comes with the Connect+ feature and will enable you to pair with more than 100 Connect+ enabled speakers.
This will surely enhance the music performance and give you a monstrous sound and bass. On the other hand, Bose Soundlink can’t be paired with such an amount of speakers, but you can pair the Bose Soundlink Revolve with only two similar speakers.
Bose Soundlink Revolve comes with a built-in speakerphone that lets you use this device during your conference or personal calls. The words will be more clearer and no distortion or echo at all. There is a dedicated button for the speakerphone on top of the speaker. Unfortunately, JBL Charge 4 doesn’t have a speakerphone feature, and this is the only lack of this device so far.
Durability & Warranty
Both the devices come with a super durable design. JBL covered the Charge 4 with premium fabric material, while Soundlink Revolve comes with a premium aluminum body. They both are drop-proof and waterproof devices. JBL and Bose – both offer a 1-year of warranty for the above-mentioned speakers.
We guess you are no more confused about why we stated JBL Charge 4 as the better device. This speaker is the winner in every aspect we compared. So our final recommendation for anyone who is confused will be the JBL Charge 4. You may consider the Bose Soundlink Revolve if you want to use your speaker during conferences or calls.
Frequently Asked Questions about Bose Soundlink Revolve and JBL Charge 4
|Will the Charge 4 fit in a backpack?
Sure. The speaker will easily fit in any medium-sized backpack.
Is it possible to pair Flip 4 with Charge 4?
Sure. As they both have Connect+ features.
How is the sound quality of Bose Soundlink Revolve?
It’s decent & you have the pair option to amplify your sound.
How durable is an IPx4 rated device in the rain?
IPx4 rating means the device is splashproof.
Do they both have a power bank for charging purposes?
No, only the JBL Charge 4 comes with a power bank.
Learn more comparisons about speakers here.
- JBL Flip 4 vs Flip 5
- JBL Charge 3 vs Charge 4
- JBL Charge 4 vs Flip 5
- Wonderboom vs Wonderboom 2
- UE Boom 3 vs Megaboom 3
- Ultimate Ears Boom 2 vs Boom 3
- JBL Boombox vs Boombox 2
- JBL Flip 5 vs UE Boom 3
- UE Megablast vs Megaboom 3
- UE Megaboom 3 vs JBL Charge 4
- JBL Charge 4 Vs Flip 4
- UE Boom 3 vs Megaboom
- Jahidul Islam is mostly an expert in computer accessories and smartwatches. He is dedicated to helping people to choose accessories from different items. His greatest reward is being able to utilize that knowledge to help readers to get the best for their needs under their budget.
- Bluetooth Speaker2022.08.31JBL Xtreme 2 vs Sony XB43 – Check Why Sony XB43 is Best?
- Gaming Headphone2022.08.31Hifiman Sundara vs HD650 – Which headphone performs better?
- Bluetooth Speaker2022.08.31Wonderboom 2 vs Boom 3 – What makes Boom 3 a Better Choice?
- Bluetooth Speaker2022.08.30JBL Xtreme 2 vs UE Megaboom 3 – Which one is Best?