Why do I suggest Bose Noise Cancelling 700?
- Bose Noise Cancelling 700 comes with an unrivaled microphone system where six microphones work together to cancel the surrounding noise while you are not getting this feature on the other headphone.
- It has three variants of color, which are – White, Silver, and Black. So if you don’t like black, you have other options to move whereas the other headphone has an only black variant.
- Bose featured dedicated buttons for Spotify, noise cancellation, voice assistants, while the other one has only the voice assistant feature.
- The Bose headphone has a Synthetic protein leather earpad for ultimate comfort, but the Sennheiser has an ordinary leatherette ear pad.
These are the unique features and advantages that made the Bose the ultimate choice. If you want to have a glance at the products, please go through the below buttons.
Similarities in feature between Bose and Sennheiser
- Bluetooth wireless headphones.
- Accessible to voice assistants like Alexa and google assistant.
- Excellent noise cancellation and microphone records.
- Foamed head pad and earpad.
|Editor’s Rating||4.5 out of 5||4.3 out of 5|
|Product Dimension||2 x 6.5 x 8 inches||13.8 x 10.8 x 5.9 inches|
|Product Weight||8.8 ounces||16 ounces|
|Battery||1 Lithium Polymer Battery(included)||1 Lithium Polymer Battery(included)|
|Warranty||1-year warranty||2 years warranty|
Comparison in feature between Bose and Sennheiser
The Bose Noise Cancelling 700 headphones come in three color variations with a sleek style ideal for any head size. The ear cups are well designed and will fit in perfectly with the head can on the top. The headphone is very lightweight with stainless steel headband. There are individual buttons for Bluetooth, Spotify, and voice assistants.
The other headphone from Sennheiser has a different design with its touch. The top headband is foamed and has a standard ear pad.
In terms of sound, Bose is the winner, of course. You are getting a crisp, full bass and balanced sound from this one. This is great for both low volumes and loud. The signature active EQ of the Bose headphone will deliver you the best sound you have ever heard.
The Wireless Sennheiser also delivers superior sound quality, but the overall output is better on the Bose.
Headphones one of the crucial functions is Noise Cancellation. Though most of the headphones include this in the feature, they are not sufficient enough. You can rely on this Bose headphone without any doubt as this comes with 11 levels of active noise canceling to give you the best sound. It doesn’t matter where you are, with its noise cancellation, you are getting only the sound, nothing else.
The Sennheiser headphone, on the other hand, also comes with a feature including noise cancellation. But as this is not engineered and dedicated to noise cancellation, this might not be the same as the Bose headphone.
The Bose provides an unrivaled voice pickup while using your voice and delivers a smooth crystal voice on the other end. Six mics work together to cancel the noise such that only the sound can be heard, and 4 mics work simultaneously to boost the quality of the voice so that you can hear better from the other end. This makes Bose better than any other brand available in the market.
With easily accessible voice assistants on the Bose, you can easily navigate to music or weather update and other. You can command Alexa or google assistants any time with a single touch from the dedicated button.
The Sennheiser also has a voice assistant feature, but there is no dedicated button for this one.
As these are wireless, you may travel with them, and for this, you need an excellent battery backup. You are getting up to 20 hours of non-stop music on the Bose headphone with a single charge. For other purposes, you can use this one for more than 5-6 hours.
The Sennheiser also comes with a well-built battery. This will last around 30 hours with a single charge.
Durability and Warranty
These are wireless, so no worry about the wires as most of the headphones start damaging on this segment. Both of the brands are popular because of their long-lasting materials and super sound. You will have a 1-year warranty for Bose headphones and a warranty of 2 years for the Sennheiser.
Both of the headphones have a lot of features, even though they are wireless. If you want better sound and a better mic for the recording, you should go for the Bose Wireless 700. If better battery backup is your priority, you can check the Sennheiser PXC 550 II.
Frequently Asked Question about Bose and Sennheiser
|Can I disable the Alexa if I want?
Yes, Alexa is not enabled with the headset. You can enable it manually.
Can I fold the Bose one?
You can’t, but there is a premium bag with it. You can travel or carry it by carrying it in a bag.
Can I connect two devices with the Sennheiser at a time?
Yes, you can connect two active devices with the Sennheiser.
Is there any noise because of the wind?
The noise-canceling Bose comes with six microphones that are dedicated to cancel the noise. So you won’t face issues with the wind.
Can I replace the ear pads?
Sure, for any hygiene or other issues, you can switch or replace the pads.
Find a related comparison article here.
- Sennheiser Game One vs Game Zero
- Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 vs AirPods Pro
- Sennheiser hd660s vs hd650
- Sennheiser momentum vs momentum 2
- Hifiman sundara vs hd650
- Sennheiser rs 175 vs 195
- Sennheiser HD 598 and 599
- Jaybird Vista vs Jabra 75t
- Jabra Elite 65t vs Galaxy Buds
- Jaybird Vista vs Jabra Elite Active 75t
- Jabra Evolve 65 vs 75
- Jabra Elite 75t vs 85t
- Jabra Elite 65t vs Active