What made the Bowflex 552 the best?
- The adjustment is the main difference between the Bowflex 552 and 560. Compared to the upgraded version, this one lets you adjust the weight level conveniently. And you can rapidly switch the exercise with the 552 models.
- Though both include more than 30 exercises yet the 552 is the best because it offers a wider weight range from 5 to 5.52 lbs, and the increments are up to 25 lbs.
- Compared to the Bowflex 560, it is a space-efficient dumbbell set. To save space in your home or room, you can go with the Bowflex 552 rather than its competitor.
These simple yet effective features make the Bowflex 552 stand out from the 560 models if you love these functions and wanna get one, then just through the button below.
Similarities Between the Bowflex 552 and 560
- The dumbbells come with more than 30 exercise options to provide you with a variation.
- Both are compatible with the app, which is very convenient as you can track your improvement.
- You will find they include The Media Rack and Bowflex SelectTech Stand for convenience.
- The dumbbells come with a two-year warranty; they are also reacted with the best material that ensures a longer lifespan.
Bowflex 552 vs 560 comparison chart
|Specification||Bowflex 552||Bowflex 560|
|Editor’s Rating||4.7 out of 5||4.4 out of 5|
|Dimension||15.75 x 7.87 x 9.06 inches||17.52 x 29.53 x 20 inches|
|No of Exercise||30+||30+|
|Resistance Level||5 – 52.5 lbs||5 – 60 lbs|
|No of Settings||15||16|
|Compatible Stands||The Media Rack and Bowflex SelectTech Stand||The Media Rack and Bowflex SelectTech Stand|
Similarities & Differences between Bowflex 552 and 560
Bowflex 560 is compatible with Bluetooth connectivity, but the Bowflex 552 is not. The integrated Bluetooth connectivity syncs to the app and records the weight level, reps, and sets. Since it tracks your workout, you can check your improvements. And this awesome handy feature is missing in the Bowflex 552.
No of Settings
When it comes to the no of weight settings and range, the dumbbells are different. Bowflex 552 has 15 settings, including 5 lbs to 52.5 lbs weight range. On the other side, the Bowflex 560 contains 16 weight settings, and the weight range is 5 lb to 60 lbs. And both offer 2.5 increments up to 25 lbs. However, you can find a dial on them that lets you select the weight level your need.
The best thing is that the dumbbells come with versatile exercise options. Both include more than 30 exercises, and it’s excellent for newbies and extreme workout users. The different workout variations help you to reach your fitness target quicker. Also, you are allowed to perform the workout you want.
Types of Exercise
As you know, the dumbbells are equipped with more than 30 exercises, so there are lots of variations available. You can perform different leg exercises, such as calf raises, wide squats, reverse lunges,s and so on. They also offer back, abdominal, chest, arm, and shoulder exercises.
Size and Dimension
If you are concerned about the size or have any space issues, Bowflex 552 is the answer. Bowflex 552 is equipped 15.75 inches long, 7.87 inches wide, and 9.06 inches tall. On the other side, the Bowflex 560 has 17.52 inches long, 29.53 inches wide, and tall is 20 inches in dimension.
The dumbbells are safe to use as they are equipped with a unique locking mechanism, so there is a locking system when the weight is selected. And the unique locking mechanism works like the tumbler safely. Also, the durable molding metal plates offer a smooth lift. Another best thing is that the dumbbells offer quieter workouts than others.
Bowflex 552 and 560 were built with the SelectTech app, which is very handy. The app automatically tracks the weight, sets, and reps. At the same time, the app provides advanced video coaching to ensure your perfect workout always. And the tracking system is impressive, as you can see your daily improvement.
In terms of the warranty, Bowflex 552 and 560 are the same. They provide a two-year warranty to repair or replace them if there are any manufacturer issues. However, both dumbbells are made from high-quality material to ensure longevity.
Bowflex 552 and 560 are affordable and user-friendly dumbbells compared to others on the market. Both are smart dumbbells; they contain trainer videos to make your workout effective. But rather than the 560, the Bowflex 552 would be an ideal dumbbell for you. It is easier to use plus perfect for beginners and people with a fitness target. Moreover, it’s a huge space saver for you. You can consider the Bowflex 552, or if you want the Bluetooth compatibility feature, then Bowflex 560 is the answer for you.
Faq about Bowflex 552 vs 560
|What is the warranty period?
Both Bowflex 552 and 560 come with a two-year warranty, and they are built with the best quality material to provide durability.
Can I do push-ups with these dumbbells?
Unfortunately, these are not designed for push-ups, so you cannot do it.
Is the 552 compatible with the stand?
Yes, the Bowflex 552 is consistent with the stand; also, the Bowflex 560 comes with the stand.
Which one is compatible with Bluetooth?
Bowflex 560 is compatible with Bluetooth connectivity that syncs to the app so that you can track your workout information.
Do they support multiple users?
Yes, both dumbbells help multiple users, but each user has to download the app on different devices.
Check some more Dumbbells comparisons from the below links.
I'm Fahad Hasan author of Buywithme.org & I have been working in the fitness industry for the last 6 years, I'm dedicated to helping people to fix & choose fitness equipment. My greatest reward is being able to utilize that knowledge to help his readers to get the best equipment for their needs under their budget.
Click the below links to find him on social media
- Nordictrack2022.05.27Nordictrack 1750 vs 2450 – Check why you should pick 2450?
- Gym Bike2022.05.27Schwinn AD6 vs AD7 – Learn Why Schwinn AD7 would be the Best!
- Schwinn bikes2022.05.27Nautilus R616 vs Schwinn 270 – Check Our Recommendations!
- Gym Bike2022.05.27Schwinn 230 vs 270 – Check and Know Why Schwinn 270 is Boss?