What is impressive in Bowflex M7?
- The 3-years warranty is the major difference between these two Bowflex Max because M6 offers a 2-year warranty. So with M7, your machine will be protected more than the previous Max gym machine.
- Bowflex M7 lets you perform a more intense workout since it has 20 resistance levels, while M6 includes 16 resistance levels. Also, switching the resistance is very easy in M7.
- The dual-mode backlit display is an excellent addition to the Max 7; on the other side, M6 contains the heart and calorie burn rate display. However, it is dual-mode so that you can reposition the display to your needs.
- M7 allows connecting up to 4 individual users’ profiles, while M6 allows 2 profile connectivity. Now your whole family members can start their workout with M7.
- The machine of M7 contains the “Add Time” feature; if you feel good and want to extend your workout time, just press the button through this feature. And it is not available on M6 that is a little bit of a hassle for the people who want an extreme workout.
So, these were the things that made Bowflex Max 7 the best gym machine for your home. If you love those functions and want to add the machine to your home, click the button below to know its best price.
Similarities Between Bowflex M6 vs M7
- The maximum weight capacity of these machines is 300 lbs, which is not ideal for heavier people.
- Both are compatible with Max Trainer App; it has professional trainers videos; also, the app offers you to set your target, and it will monitor the progress for you.
- Bowflex M6 and M7 are Bluetooth compatible that wirelessly show your heart rate per minute during the workout.
- Moving the machine from one room to another is straightforward because they contain transport wheels.
- They offer a media rack so that you can keep your smartphone or tablet in it.
|Specifications||Bowflex M6||Bowflex M7|
|Editor’s Rating||4.6 out of 5||4.8 out of 5|
|Dimension||49” L x 30.5” W x 65.5” H||49” L x 30.5” W x 65.5” H|
|Machine Weight||148 lbs||148 lbs|
|User Profile||Up to 2 users||Up to 4 users|
|Weight Capacity||300 LBS||300 LBS|
|Max Trainer App||Yes||Yes|
|Display||Unique burn rate display||Dual-Mode Backlit LCD/LED Screens|
|Wireless Heart Rate||Yes||Yes|
|USB Charging Port||Yes||No|
Differences and Similarities Between Bowflex M6 and M7
You can set your resistance up to 16 levels in the Bowflex M6; besides, the M7 lets you set up to 20 levels. The more the resistance motions, the quicker you’ll likely reach your targets. Both offer a wide variety of resistance, but the M7 is better because it has better resistance. With just a button press, you can switch between the different resistance levels in both machines.
Bowflex M6 has 29 different workouts, while the M7 contains 11 workout programs. Because the M6 is compatible with the JRNY app, and it is free for the first two months. And the subscription fee will be added afterward, and the M7 is not compatible with it. However, though the M6 offers 29 workouts, the M7 is better because you’ve to pay for the M6 JRNY app’s different workouts. But the M7 doesn’t need to pay. Also, 11 workouts are sufficient for any intense workout user to help you reach your target.
The machines are very compact and will fit any of your room corners. You can keep them on hard floors or carpets. However, both machines are 148 lbs, also built with transport wheels. The wheels are the added comfort as you can move them. And when it comes to size, I mentioned both are very compact and share the same dimension. Bowflex M6 and M7 are 49 inches long by 30.5 inches wide by 65.5 inches high.
Bowflex M7 comes with a dual-mode LED screen that can be repositioned anywhere you want. In contrast, the Bowflex M6 has a standard display that will show your heart rate plus the calories burned per minute. Since the M7 has an improved display, you can consider this machine.
The Max 6 lets connecting up to 2 users; also, its big brother offers connecting up to 4 individuals user profiles. Your whole family can use the machine to stay fit, and they can check their individual workout history right into the machine display. As the M6 provides 2 users, so the M7 would be an ideal option for you.
Both are Bluetooth-compatible machines; they allow you to wirelessly check your heart rate, as well as the fat-burning per minute during your workout session. It is very handy as you do not need to use the integrated contact grip for monitoring the heart rate.
The M6 is compatible with the JRNY app, while the M7 is not. It offers you personalized coaching technology, the app lets you create custom workouts, plus the machine will automatically adjust the time. The JRNY app is beneficial to make your workout more intense and improved. But it required a monthly subscription, and you can use the machine free for the first two months.
Max Trainer App
Bowflex M7 is not compatible with the JRNY app, but it can connect to the Max Trainer App; also, the M6 is compatible with it. Once you are syncing the machines to the Max Trainer app, you can set your target, and the app will monitor your workout progress and notify you. Furthermore, it lets you stream professional trainers video that influences you to succeed in your fitness goal.
Extended Workout Time
And Max 7 is very handy for those who love intense workout; if you feel good and want to extend your workout time, all you need to do is, press the button on the Add Time feature. This convenient function is missing in M6, so the M6 users cannot extend the workout time.
The best part about the Bowflex Max series is whether you try the 14-minute workouts or follow the trainers coaching; they will give you a longer workout in less time.
Other Comfortable Features
They include multi-grip handles plus pedals that have additional paddles that add comfort. Both have an improved media rack to hold your tablet or smartphone, and it is adjustable. The grip also handles heart rate features; when you contact it, the screen will monitor the heart rate.
Furthermore, the M6 has a USB charging port, but the M7 does not contain this. They offer the benefits of an elliptical since they combine full-body workouts.
When it comes to the workout, the M7 is a better option because it combines a 3-year warranty while the M6 has 2-years. But both offer 90-days labor while purchasing the machine. You should go with Max 7 as it has a better warranty than its little brother.
As you can see, both are awesome gym machines that don’t let you go to a gym center, and you will be a fit right from your home. Both have many similarities, but the M7 is a great one. It is ideal for newbies to pro-level users. The M7 includes handy features to help you reach your fitness target. You will not get improved functions of M7 in the M6, so I heartily recommend you consider the Bowflex M7 rather than M6. The M6 is also a great gym machine, but the M7 is slightly better than this one.
Frequently Asked Questions About the Bowflex M7 vs M6
|How difficult is it to put together both M6 and M7?|
To completely put together these two machines, two people will take around an hour.
Does M7 include a USB port?
No, the USB port is not available on the Bowflex M7, but it is available on the M6.
Do they recommend any weight limit?
Yes, the Bowflex Max is perfect for people with 300 lbs, and if you are more than 300, then skip them.
What is the warranty for M6?
The M6 is equipped with a 2-year warranty, including 90-day labor.
What are the workout programs of these machines?
The M7 offers 20 resistance levels, including 11 workout programs, while the M6 has 16 resistance with 20 workouts.
Read more Bowflex comparison.