Bowflex Xtreme vs Xtreme 2 – Check what makes Xtreme 2 Better!
Bowflex Xtreme and Xtreme 2 compact home gym machines give you serious strength training at home. These machines are from the same manufacturer and share a few similarities. Hence, I suggest you check out their differences to get the best one.
What Are the Differences Between Bowflex Xtreme and Xtreme 2?
|Bowflex Xtreme||Bowflex Xtreme 2|
|Bowflex Xtreme has 60+ exercises.||Bowflex Xtreme 2 has 70+ exercises.|
|This machine doesn’t provide an adjustable pulley system.||This exercise machine has an adjustable pulley system.|
|The Xtreme provides 11 leg exercises.||It offers 12 leg exercises.|
|This machine offers 18 arm exercises.||You will get 21 arm exercises from the Xtreme 2.|
|It has 15 shoulder exercises.||It has 16 shoulder exercises.|
|Bowflex Xtreme provides 14 back exercises.||The Xtreme 2 is built with 18 back exercises.|
|Check Xtreme Price at Amazon||Check Xtreme 2 Price at Amazon|
Bowflex Xtreme 2 exercise machine integrated with more workouts delivers full-body exercises at home. And if you want to step up your exercise routine or reach your fitness goal quicker, I highly recommend Bowflex Xtreme 2. Also, for your consideration, I’ve described the details here –
Why Do I Recommend Bowflex Xtreme 2?
- Bowflex Xtreme 2 has more than 70 exercises, while its rival has 60+ exercises. The lack of exercise is the main difference between these two machines, so the Xtreme 2 will provide you with versatile exercise options that are not available on Bowflex Xtreme. Thus, you can always stay fit if you choose this machine.
- This machine delivers 12 leg exercises; the Xtreme also provides 11 exercises. So, you will get various leg exercise options.
- The Xtreme 2 is upgraded with a better pulley system than the previous version. It doesn’t require the cable-pulley system. Even, Switching between the different exercises won’t interrupt your workout session.
- Bowflex has a lower pulley system, but Xtreme 2 is designed with a 4-position system. Going with Xtreme won’t be ideal as it has only a 3-position system.
- Bowflex Xtreme and Xtreme 2 have a power rod to adjust the resistance level to 410 lbs. But changing the resistance level from one to another is quicker in Xtreme 2.
- This machine provides 16 shoulder exercises, including 18 back exercises. On the other hand, Bowflex Xtreme has 15 shoulder exercises with 14 back exercises. As the Xtreme 2 provides various workouts, hence you will switch between the workouts.
All these key features make Bowflex Xtreme 2 better than Bowflex Xtreme. You can go with Bowflex Xtreme 2 since it provides a few convenient features. If you want to check its price, just press the button below.
Similar Features of Bowflex Xtreme vs Xtreme 2
- Bowflex Xtreme and Xtreme 2 come with a 7-year full warranty plus made from high-end materials. Both machines will last for many years to come for you.
- These two home gym series provide the same 300 lbs maximum user weight capacity.
- Both come with the same leg extension and curl attachments.
Other Specifications Chart of Bowflex Xtreme and Xtreme 2
|Specifications||Bowflex Xtreme XTLU||Bowflex Xtreme 2|
|Editor’s Rating||4.4 out of 5||4.8 out of 5|
|Maximum User Weight||300 lbs||300 lbs|
|Dimension||55.3 x 28.6 x 10.2 inches||58 x 30.5 x 21.25 inches|
|Material||Heavy-duty steel frame||Heavy-duty steel frame|
Features and Benefits of Bowflex Xtreme and Xtreme 2
The material of a gym machine is crucial as it decides the device’s lifespan. Fortunately, both machines are built with powder-coated heavy-duty steel frames. The material makes the machine very durable compared to other gym machines.
Both share the same resistance level that lets the user adjust the resistance level up to 410 lbs. But compared to the Bowflex Xtreme, Xtreme 2 is better at the resistance level. Since the machine lets you quickly change to the different resistance levels. That’s why going with the Xtreme 2 would be an ideal option for you.
7 Free Trainer-Built Workouts
Bowflex Xtreme 2 is built with seven free trainer workouts, while the Bowflex Xtreme doesn’t have this. The manual includes strength training routines, circuit training, anaerobic, 20-minute upper body, true aerobic, 20 minutes lower body, bodybuilding, and 20 minutes better body. If you want to get all those conveniences, go with the Bowflex Xtreme 2.
To build your quads, hamstrings, and glutes, and to do the squats, you can use the station or pulley system. Bowflex Xtreme 2 is built with the 4-position pulley system, while the Xtreme provides a 3-position.
The Xtreme 2 is also upgraded to the no-change cable pulley system, letting you adjust the workouts without interrupting. While the Xtreme 2 doesn’t include this amazing feature. The benefits of the upgraded pulley system are preventing long-lasting rests between your workout and saving you time.
No of Exercise
Bowflex Xtreme 2 has more than 70 exercises, while the previous version includes 60+ exercises. You can execute different exercises with the Bowflex Xtreme 2 and start a serious workout.
Since the old Xtreme version has fewer exercise options to get the best exercise option, you can choose the Xtreme 2. However, the different types of exercises you’ll get are chest exercises, arms, back, shoulder, and much more.
Maximum User Weight
Both gym machines will provide you with 410 lbs maximum weight capacity. You can start from 5 lbs and then increase your weight level. The weight level can be increased by adding power rods to the machine.
The two come with the instruction manual containing how to assemble the machines. Also, you will get a fitness guide for both of them. On the other side, the Xtreme 2 also contains a squat bar and gym-style ab.
Bowflex Xtreme and Xtreme 2 come with a seven-year warranty period. They offer free replacement plus repair if there are any craft issues. Since both have the same warranty period, you can select the one you love.
Bowflex Xtreme series will help you to focus on building your body. These two are amazing gym machines for your home, but I highly recommend the Bowflex Xtreme 2. It’s the upgraded version and will give you the best convenient use. Furthermore, you can explore more exercise features from this. And it will be worth your investment.
Frequently Asked Questions about Bowflex Xtreme and Bowflex Xtreme 2
|What is the setup time of these machines?
The machine has an instruction manual you can follow to put it together. On average, the machines take four hours to set up.
What is the Xtreme 2 dimension?
The dimension of the Bowflex Xtreme 2 is 58 x 30.5 x 21.25 inches.
Can you tell me the advantages of these gym machines?
They come with the best resistance level, which helps you switch between the workouts.
Does Bowflex come with a vertical position?
Yes, it provides you with a vertical gym-style workout position.
What is the warranty for Xtreme 2?
The machine comes with a seven years warranty period and will last for many years to come.
Wanna Check more Home Gym machine comparisons? just check the below links