Breville Infuser and Bambino are the two best machines for preparing espresso and steaming milk. But I strongly suggest you to select the Bambino rather than Infuser. It includes some more handy functions than Infuser. In the following section, I’ve described them in detail.
Why is Breville Bambino Plus the Best?
- The Infuser has 61 oz water tank capacity, but the Bambino Plus has 64 oz. So, you don’t need to take stress pouring water into the machine.
- Breville Bambino Plus can heat up faster than Infuser. It can heat the machine within 3 seconds. At the same time, the Infuser takes more than 30 seconds to heat the machine properly. The Bambino Plus can save you a little time, which makes it a great addition to your home.
- The Infuser weight is 17 pounds, but the Bambino Plus is 3.1 pounds. If you need to take the machine from one place to another, Bambino is a perfect choice because it is lightweight.
- Breville Bambino Plus has a better pressure gauge than the Infuser. It works perfectly to provide you the best shot every time, but the Infuser doesn’t work properly.
- Breville Infuser comes with one year warranty, but the Bambino Plus has only two years warranty, which makes sure of tension-free use.
As you can see, the Bambino Plus’s convenient features made it a perfect choice for all those looking for an espresso machine. If you also love the features and want to check these machines’ prices, click on the buttons below.
Similar Features between Breville Infuser and Bambino
- The interface of these espresso machines are button control.
- Both have a compact footprint that will take a little space on the countertop.
- You will get cafe-quality microfoam every time from the Breville Infuser and Bambino Plus.
- They use stainless steel material to build the machines.
- The machines give precise milk temperature every time, plus you can control the temperature as well.
|Specifications||Breville Infuser||Breville Bambino Plus|
|Editor’s Rating||4.5 out of 5||4.8 out of 5|
|Dimension||11.5 x 13.7 x 13.25 inches||12.5 x 7.6 x 12.2 inches|
|3-second Heat Up||No||Yes|
|Water Tank Capacity||61 ounces||64 oz|
|Interface||Button Control||Button Control|
|Weight||17 pounds||3.1 pounds|
|Cafe Quality Microfoam||Yes||Yes|
|Precise Milk Temperature||Yes||Yes|
|Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Power||1700 watts||1600 watts|
Differences and Similarities Between the Breville Infuser vs Bambino
3 Seconds Heat-up Time
If you want to make your coffee without waiting much, then Breville Bambino Plus would be an ideal choice because it has a faster heat-up time. The innovative thermojet heating system lets the machine achieve the temperature within 3 seconds. On the other side, the Breville Infuser takes more than 30 seconds to heat up; thus, you need to wait a little bit to get your favorite coffee.
In terms of these machines’ interface, they have button control that made the devices more comfortable to use. But the Infuser is slightly better to use because it has an analog display that lets you control the espresso shot easily. Also, the Bambino Plus is easier to use because you can easily control the machine’s shot and temperature.
Breville Bambino takes less space on the countertop rather than Infuser. It is 12.2 inches high, 12.5 inches long, and 7.6 inches wide. And the Infuser is 13.7 inches in width, 11.5 inches long, and 13.25 inches high. Also, the Bambino Plus is lighter than the Breville Infuser. It is only 3.1 pounds, and the Infuser is 17 pounds in weight.
The Infuser has a one-year limited warranty; on the other side, the Bambino plus covered two-years. As the Bambino comes with a two-year warranty, you can rely on this machine. But both warranty periods will cover any defective parts; also, you can replace the machine within 30 days if you don’t like it.
Cafe Quality Microfoam
Both have built-in automatic steam wands so that you get cafe quality microfoam in your espresso every time. The steam wand will create a perfect milk texture, plus it will adjust the milk temperature that will suit your taste. You can also create barista-quality micro-foam that will increase the flavor of the coffee; furthermore, you can create your favorite latte art into the espresso.
Breville Infuser and Bambino give you full flavor espresso every time since they use the right dose of beans. The machines use 19-22 grams of freshly ground espresso beans to prepare your drink. The freshly ground beans create intense flavor, plus you will have an incredible aroma of the coffee. Moreover, every time you can drink a perfectly balanced taste drink since both have digital temperature control technology that precisely controls the water temperature to provide you the best consistency and delicious taste.
Gradually, the low-pressure pre-infusion increases the pressure when the machine starts. It ensures the whole beans’ flavor drawn to the espresso while extracting for the balanced tasting cup. Breville Infuser and Bambino have 15 Italian bar pumps as well for the high-pressure extraction process.
From the above discussion, we can see that Breville Bambino is a better choice rather than Infuser. It has better water tank capacity, more warranty period, plus other handy features. So you can select the Bambino Plus, but if you are okay without these convenient functions, you can go with the Breville Infuser.
Breville Infuser and Bambino Espresso Machine FAQs
|What is the warranty of these espresso machines?|
Breville Infuser covered one year warranty, while the Bambino comes with a two-year warranty period.
Does Infuser grind espresso beans?
No, because the Infuser does not include a grinder; also, the Bambino has no grinder.
What is the dimension of the Infuser?
Breville Infuser depth is 12 1/2 without portafilter, and with portafilter, it is 15 inches. It is 13 1/4 inches high, and the width is 10 1/2 inches.
Can I use the Bambino in Brazil?
You need to purchase an adapter to use Breville Bambino in Brazil because the machine is built in the USA electrical standard.
What is the recommended tamper size of the Bambino?
Breville Bambino comes with a tamper, which is 54 mm in size.
Check out other espresso machines comparison here.