Breville Compact Smart Oven has superior features compared to the Mini Smart oven. So, we highly suggest you pick the Breville Compact Smart Oven.
Why do We suggest Breville Compact Smart Oven?
- The Compact Smart Oven has a larger cooking capacity compared to the Mini Smart Oven. It can prepare food for up to 4 people while its brother can make for two people. Moreover, you can make a 12″ pizza with this, but the other has an 11″ pizza capacity.
- Its LCD panel shows you different colors to indicate whether the machine is in use or not. But the rival oven’s LCD doesn’t combine this feature.
- The Breville Compact Smart Oven’s door is effortless to open and is very convenient. Unfortunately, the Mini Smart Oven’s door springs back or closes when you try to open it.
- This is a perfect machine for the small countertop because it measures 13.5″ x 16.7″ x 11.5″ only. Besides, its competitor dimensions are 17.7″ x 12.9″ x 10.5″ that needs a slightly larger countertop.
- You will get two accessories with Breville Compact Oven: a 10×10 inch enamel broiling rack and a 10×10 inch enamel baking pan. In contrast, the Breville Mini Smart Oven delivers a 10×10 inch enamel baking pan.
Breville Compact Smart Oven combines these incredible features which are missing from the Breville Mini Smart Oven. If you are searching for a quality oven, this should be your consideration.
- These two combine with eight cooking presets. Thus you will get versatile features to prepare different recipes.
- Breville Compact Smart Oven and Mini have brushed stainless steel material which makes them durable machines. So you can use them for years to come with a bit of care & maintenance.
- Both ovens combine with the Element IQ System, which uses a four-quartz element smart algorithm. This creates perfect power so that you get the perfect recipe every time.
Breville Mini Smart Oven vs Compact Comparison Chart
|Specifications||Breville Mini Smart Oven||Breville Compact Smart Oven|
|Editor’s Rating||4.6 out of 5||4.8 out of 5|
|Cooking Capacity||Up to 2 people||Up to 4 people|
|Pizza Capacity||11″ Pizza||12″ Pizza|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||17.7″ x 12.9″ x 10.5″||13.5″ x 16.7″ x 11.5″|
|Element IQ System||Yes||Yes|
|Power||1800 Watts||1800 Watts|
|Temperature Settings||120-450 °F||120-450 °F|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes||Yes|
|Preset Settings||8 Presets||8 Presets|
|Construction Materials||Brushed Stainless Steel||Brushed Stainless Steel|
|Warranty||Limited 1 Year||Limited 1 Year|
Similarities & differences between Breville Mini Smart Oven vs Compact
Element IQ Settings
Breville Mini Smart and Compact Smart Ovens are combined with the Element IQ System. It transfers heat across four quartz elements intelligently so that you get stable plus accurate heat.
Also, they have 1800 watts of power which give you superfast preheat so that your meals are ready quicker than before. In addition, they have 120-450 °F temperature settings that let you effortlessly switch between different temp whenever you need it.
When it comes to the cooking functions, these machines have eight presets, making them super versatile. You will find Pizza, Bake, Roast, Broil, Toast, Cookies, Bagel, and Reheat settings with these ovens. At the same time, they offer a timer function that is very handy. All you need to do is add ingredients to the oven, then set the preset button with a timer. Once the cooking is done, the machine will turn off itself, as well as indicate to you.
Breville Compact Smart Oven lets you prepare food for four people, while the Mini Smart can make food for two people. Hence, the Compact machine would be an ideal choice for anyone looking for a machine because it lets you prepare a large batch meal. But, at the same time, the other device is a perfect choice for the small family.
However, both ovens can let you toast four slices of bread, a 6-cup muffin tray, and roast turkey breast. In addition, the Compact can prepare 12-inch pizza, whereas the Mini Smart oven can make an 11-inch pizza.
Easy Read LCD
Both ovens built with an easy-to-read LCD make the machines effortless to use. It will indicate when the preheat is done or when the cooking cycle is complete. Anyhow, the Breville Compact Smart Oven will illuminate an orange light for preheating and cooking. Besides, it will indicate a blue light when the cooking cycle is complete. But the Breville Mini Smart Oven doesn’t feature these incredible lights, which are inconvenient.
These Breville ovens are very durable since they are built with brushed stainless steel material. You can expect these machines to be used for a decade with a bit of maintenance. Also, these ovens are integrated with the non-stick interior wall, which makes cleaning a breeze.
However, Breville delivers a one-year limited warranty that covers any manufacturer damages. Remember, if you damage the machine, they won’t cover it. Instead, you have to pay for the repair service.
Breville Compact Smart Oven features incredible functions, but the Smart Mini Oven is not. This lets you prepare a large batch meal, including illuminating light features plus other handy functions. So, if you are looking for an oven for your countertop, this should be your consideration.
Besides, if you are searching for a small oven, go with the Breville Mini Smart Oven. It is a perfect choice for a small family or people with a tight budget.
Frequently Asked Questions about Breville Mini Smart Oven vs Compact
|Do they come with a broiling pan?
Breville Compact Smart Oven comes up with the broiling pan, but the Mini Smart Oven doesn’t.
What are the eight presets settings?
The eight preset functions are Pizza, Bake, Roast, Broil, Toast, Cookies, Bagel, and Reheat.
Do they have an automatic shut-off feature?
Yes, both Breville Ovens have automatic shut-off features. First, you need to set the timer, and once the cooking is done, this will turn off the machine automatically.
Can I cook a turkey breast in the Breville Compact Smart Oven?
Yes, you can cook the turkey breast, but this won’t fit a whole turkey.
How many cooking elements does the Breville Mini Smart Oven have?
It combines four cooking elements. And two are on top while the rest two are on the bottom.
You can also read some other comparisons below: