Why we recommend the Canon M50?
- This device provides you 143 focus points, while Canon t7i gives you 45 focus points. The maximum focus point gives you more flexibility and makes the images more quality full.
- Canon m50 continuous shooting speed is 10 fps, besides its competitor’s continuous shooting speed is 6 fps. Fast continuous shooting helps catch action shots.
- This camera gives you 100% viewfinder coverage, while Canon t7i provides 95% viewfinder coverage. Canon m50 gives you 5% more viewfinder coverage. The higher viewfinder coverage composes the image correctly whenever you capture the photo.
- Canon m50 comes with 4k,3840 x 2160p video resolution while the other one comes with Full HD 1920 x 1080p video resolution. Bigger video resolution gives you better video quality.
- This device is lighter than the Canon t7i. Canon m50 weight is 13.1 ounces, besides Canon’s t7i weight is 1.18 pounds. A lower weight is better than a higher weight because it’s easier to carry anywhere.
These are the key points that make Canon m50 a better option than the Canon t7i. So, if you are searching for an ideal camera for you that will be a great choice, you should choose Canon m50.
- Canon m50 and t7i come with the exact sensor resolution,24 megapixels.
- Both cameras are built-in wireless.
- They come with a flip-out screen system.
- These two have the touch screen feature.
- Their screen size is 3 inches.
|Specification||Canon m50||Canon t7i|
|Editors Rating||4.8 out of 5||4.6 out of 5|
|Weight||13.1 ounces||1.18 pounds|
|Video Resolution||4k||Full HD|
|Sensor Resolution||24 megapixel||24 megapixel|
|Screen Size||3 inches||3 inches|
|Phase Detection Auto Focus||Yes||No|
|Continuous shooting speed||10 fps||5fps|
|It has a stereo microphone||Yes||Yes|
|Battery Life||235 shoots||600 shoots|
|It has a battery level indicator||Yes||Yes|
|Has an external memory slot||Yes||Yes|
|Warranty||1 Year||1 Year|
Differences and Similarities Between canon m50 and t7i
Design: These two cameras come in a stylish design. This camera is easy for beginners. If we talk about their weight, then the Canon m50 is lighter than the Canon t7i. The Canon m50 weighs 13.1 ounces, and the other one weighs 1.18 pounds. The dimension of this product is 2.3 x 4.6 x 3.5 inches, and the Canon t7i dimension is 3 x 5.2 x 3.9 inches. If you search for an ideal camera, then size and weight is the main factor. The lightweight Canon m50 is the best choice for you.
Display: The display in Canon m50 and t7i seems almost the same. Their display size is 3 inches. Both devices also can be controlled by the touch screen feature. You can flip out the screen for the tricky shoot. Overall both device displays are good enough. In this section, both win.
Focus point: For the perfect picture, autofocus is a crucial feature. Canon m50 is a better camera with a 143 autofocus point. On the other hand, Canon t7i provides 45 autofocus points. With the help of autofocus, you can capture the perfect picture of a moving object. And it makes your images smoother.
Continuous shooting speed: These two cameras are also capable of continuous shooting performance for the perfect action click. Canon m50 provides 10 fps continuous shooting speed per second. In contrast, Canon t7i gives 5 fps continuous shooting speed. So, Canon m50is best because it provides 10 frames per second.
Battery Life: Canon t7i stays longer with you. Canon t7i can take 600 shots with a single charge. Besides, its competitor only stays with you for 235 shoots. Now it’s clear that Canon m50 gives you a long time to photograph. If you want to shoot outside for a long time, then go for Canon t7i.
Video: Like a camera, video quality is an essential part. Canon m50 can shoot 4k quality videos, and Canon t7i can shoot Full HD quality videos. For beginners, 4k quality video resolution is best. So.choose Canon m50 for this video quality. In this section, Canon m50 wins.
Lenses: The number of lenses is also crucial for any camera. Whenever we see available lenses for these cameras, Canon t7i has 326 lenses for Canon t7i cameras. In contrast, there are only 23 lenses for Canon m50. Canon m50 big advantages are there is a sensor and the ability of image stabilization. On the other hand, the Canon t7i does not have this feature. Image stabilization also helps to click the picture perfectly.
Durability and Warranty: These devices are made from some strong materials. That makes the device more durable and robust. Canon will offer you a 1-year warranty from the date of product purchasing; if your product is damaged, then the company service this product.
Conclusion: If you are a new photographer, these two cameras have all the features needed to capture a photo. But Canon m50 provides you more new features than Canon t7i. So for better experiences and long-term uses, you should get this Canon m50.
Frequently Question Asked About Canon m50 and t7i.
|Does this camera have a Bluetooth connection?|
Yes, this device is compatible with WiFi, NFC, and Bluetooth.
What is the largest size of memory that can be used with this camera?
You can use up to 128 GB of memory storage with this memory storage.
Does the screen rotate all the way around?
Yes, it does, it is a touch screen, and that can be toggled on or off. It opens 180 degrees and rotates 180 degrees one way.
Will my t5i battery work with t7i?
No. The t5i takes an LP-8 battery, and the t7i takes an LP-E17 battery.
Do you want to learn more comparisons? Check the below links –