Canon Rebel t7 review
Canon t7 is a very popular entry-level DSLR for photography and vlogging since 2018. It has some unique features that other entry-level DLSR doesn’t. let’s take a look at what it can offer.
What Canon T7 Can Offer?
- Canon T7 has 24.10 megapixels sensor that helps you to capture images and videos in higher Resolution with more details.
- It has an Auto Face Detection Focus that locks on the face and tracks the subject while they are moving. It’s very helpful while you are making vlogs or any other kind of Videos.
- Continuous shooting speed of T7 is 3 fps, it can take up to 3 pictures in a second, which helps to shoot fast-moving objects like Racing bikes.
- Canon T7 has a shutter speed of (1/4000s), Which helps you to capture fast-moving objects like flying birds without getting blurred.
- Canon t7 has 920k dots higher screen resolution that helps to display more detailed visual information than other entry-level DSLRs.
- With Canon T7 You can record video in bright or low-light situations equally, Its Video recording ISO is 100 to 6400, but you can’t shoot video in low light with other entry-level DLSR.
- It is built with DIGIC 4+ image processor that helps to focus faster on the objects and reduces noise in low-light images.
- T7 has a Live view() option. This option allows you to see some shoots before & after you press the shutter button to select the perfect picture.
- It can record video [1920 x 1080 (Full HD) at 30 fps and 1280 x 720 (HD) at 60 fps, Which is enough good for Making any kind of video except Recording any very fast-moving object like a racing car or bike.
- You can use Canon t7 as a webcam while doing online classes or any other official meeting that gonna make a good impression rather than phone or laptop cameras.
- It has 9 focus Ponts that means you can Focus up to 9 people’s faces perfectly at the same time.
- You can remotely control the camera from your phone to shoot or record videos.
- Canon t7 battery provides you enough power to take up to 500 photos with a single charge.
- If you want to do a live streaming or live concert you can do it with both cameras, just connect the camera to wifi and it’s ready to go.
- It offers an Aspect Ratio of 1:1, 3:2, 4:3, & 16:9, which helps to capture images in different frame sizes. 16:9 gives you freedom to capture the full frame image, Most of the beginner-level DSLRs allow you only a 3:2 Aspect Ratio.
- T7 has a large LCD screen of 3 inches that helps to get a more detailed visual view.
There are many cameras similar to Canon T7 like Canon T6, canon T100 but those don’t include advanced features like T7. It is one of the most popular & budget-friendly Cameras to pick for entry & mid-level photographers or vloggers.
The Downsides You Will Have
- In the beginning, T7’s functions seemed hard. Its operating system is easy, but you must invest a little time in understanding its functions.
- No direct option for transferring images from a camera to a phone which has to be done from the settings.
- Autofocus mode Doesn’t work well While capturing a subject in a shaded area. Use a manual mode to ensure better photo quality.
- Don’t Expect 4k Video Because Maximum it can record 1920 x 1080 (Full HD) at 30 fps.
Canon T7 is a wonderful DSLR, but you have to accept the truth that I mentioned above, if you think you are okay with this, you can grab it without any doubt.
Comparison With Other DSLR
|Canon t7||Canon t100||Canon t6|
|Editor’s ratings (4.8 out of 5)||Editor’s ratings (4.6 out of 5)||Editor’s ratings (4.5 out of 5)|
|Camera sensor: 24.7 Megapixel||Camera sensor: 18 Megapixel||Camera sensor:18.0 megapixels|
|Sensor max resolution: 6000 x 4000||Sensor max resolution: 5184 x 3456||Sensor max resolution: 5184 x 3456|
|Webcam Function: Yes||Webcam Function: No||Webcam Function: No|
|Screen resolution: 920k Dot||Screen resolution: 230k Dot||Screen resolution: 920k Dot|
|Microphone: Stereo||Microphone: Mono||Microphone: Mono|
|Broadcast Output: NTSC/PAL||Broadcast Output: NTSC||Broadcast Output: NTSC|
|Aspect Ratio:1:1, 3:2, 4:3, 16:9||Aspect Ratio: only 3:2||Aspect Ratio: only 3:2|
|Screen Size: 3 inches||Screen Size: 2.7 inches||Screen Size: 3 inches|
|Face Detection Focus: Yes||Face Detection Focus: Yes||Face Detection Focus: Yes|
|Focus Point: 9||Focus Point: 9||Focus Point: 9|
|ISO: (100-6400 Extendable to 12,800)||ISO: (100-6400 Extendable to 12,800)||ISO: (100-6400 Extendable to 12,800)|
|Remote Shooting: Yes||Remote Shooting: Yes||Remote Shooting: Yes|
|Shutter Speed:1/4000||Shutter Speed:1/4000s||Shutter Speed:1/4000|
|Live View: Yes||Live View: Yes||Live View: Yes|
|Check t7 Price||Check t100 price||Check T6 price|
Frequently Questions Asked About Canon t100 and t7
|Are the battery and battery charger in it?
Yes, You get the battery and battery charger with the product box.
Does this camera only come?
The camera, standard kit lens, battery, and charger will need to supply an SD card.
Does this camera come with a memory card?
No, there is no camera in the box. But you can purchase extra memory for your camera. Here is also an external memory slot.
Is this camera easy for beginners?
Yes, this camera is best for beginners .you can easily learn your basic photography with this camera.