Why Buywithme.org Recommend Canon T7?
- Canon T7’s large 24.1 Megapixels sensor helps to capture high-quality images with more details. On the contrary, its competitor gives 18 megapixels sensor that is not capable of capturing images like T7.
- It has 920k dots higher screen resolution that provides a sharp-clear picture and low-noise imaging in both bright and low-light shooting situations. But T100 has only 230k dots which is not able to give a high-quality image.
- It comes with a DIGIC 4+ image processor that helps to enhance the image quality by shortening the processing of high ISO shots for excellent color, smooth gradations, and beautiful detail. In contrast, T100 doesn’t include this amazing feature.
- T7 has a large LCD screen of 3 inches that helps to record Full HD video and capture amazing photos. In contrast, Canon T100‘s screen size is 2.7 inches which can’t capture the quality of T7.
- It provides a 1200mah battery while Canon t100 provides 860 mah. So, you can shoot more photos or record more videos with extra battery power.
All these impressive features made Canon t7 the best in every angle. If you want the best DSLR between these two, then the Canon t7 is a great choice.
- Both devices give you 95% viewfinder coverage that lessens camera shake for clear and sharp images.
- These devices can connect to WiFi. So, you can easily connect the cameras with your smartphone wirelessly.
- They have a battery level indicator that will notify you when your battery is about to run out.
- These devices’ sensors’ size is 22.3 x 14.9mm that helps to capture stunning images and cinematic movies.
If you are satisfied with these similar functions then you can choose Canon T7 or T100. But if you want the best performance with improved features then you have to pick Canon T7.
|Specification||Canon t100||Canon t7|
|Editors Rating||4.1 out of 5||4.8 out of 5|
|Weight||3 pounds||1.04 pounds|
|Dimensions||10 x 8 x 6 inches||3.1 x 5.1 x 4 inches|
|Screen Size||2.7inches||3 inches|
|Continuous Shooting Speed||3 fps||3fps|
|Battery Power||1020 mah||860 mah|
|Megapixel (main camera)||18mp||24.1mp|
|Has a 24p cinema mode||Yes||No|
|Has a remote control||No||Yes|
|Has an external memory slot||Yes||Yes|
|Warranty||1 Year||1 Year|
Differences and similarities between Canon t100 and Canon t7
When you try to find the ideal camera for yourself, size and weight are a big factor. In this section, we are going to explain Canon t100 and Canon t7 side-by-side. Canon t7 has an external dimension of 3.1 x 5.1 x 4 inches, and its weight is 1.04 pounds. Canon t100 has an external dimension of 10 x 8 x 6 inches, and its weight is 3 pounds. Weight is another important part because more lightweight is more comfortable to carry anywhere. Canon t7 is lighter than Canon t100. So, the Canon t7 is more suitable for beginners.
The larger size sensors can capture more quality full images. Both devices have the same size of the sensor, 22.3 x 14.9 mm. For this sensor, you can print your images larger and crop more freely. Factors with these optical elements, low pass filter, and sensor features also affect the final resolution of the captured image.
The number of lenses is also a big factor for any camera. Canon t7 and Canon t100 have the same EF/EF-S lens mount. Another important feature is image stabilization. None of these bodies have image stabilization, so you have to buy an extra lens with an optical stabilization feature. In this section, Canon t7 would be the best choice because you can easily replace lenses.
Canon t100 and t7 do not offer any weather sealing feature in their body, it’s a problem you have to need more careful whenever you go out for a photo shoot. You can modify your camera to make them a weather-sealed camera. Both cameras have fixed screens. You can not flip in directions.
A larger amount of resolution is available for video shots with the main camera. Both device’s video resolution is 1080 x30 fps. Canon t7 has face detection autofocus for videos. Whenever you record any fast-speed object, this autofocus makes the footage more clear and sharper. Basically, 24p video formats are used in cinema. Recently, this feature is used for making film or motion characteristics. Canon t100 has this cinema mode.
The battery is the amount of electrical energy that a battery can store. More battery power can provide you more battery life. There is the main difference in battery power. Canon t7 battery power is 1220 mah while Canon t100 battery power is 800 mah. Both devices have battery level indicators whenever the battery gets low, and it will notify you. If your battery gets damaged or it’s broken, then you can replace it easily. In this section, only for the battery power, Canon t7 is more suitable for use.
The remote control allows you to the device remotely. Canon t7 has this feature. At the same time, Canon t100 does not have this feature. Both devices have external memory slots. So, if you want to include extra memory, then you can do it. Both devices have an HDMI port, so you can transfer high-quality video and audio to a display. You can use your smartphone as a remote to control the device. For the control option, I will suggest Canon t7.
In the box
Canon t7 give you-
- Canon t7 DSLR camera with 18-55mm lens
- Canon LP-E10 lithium-ion battery
- Canon LP-E battery charger
- Canon eyecup Ef
- EW-400 neck strap
- Battery cover
Canon t100 give you-
- Canon t100 DSLR camera
- Eyecup Ef
- EF-s 18-55mm lens
- Camera strap EW-400D
- Battery charger LC-E10E
- Power cable for a battery charger
- Lens Cap E-58
Durability and warranty
The camera chassis or body and back cover are made of polycarbonate compound, contain 10-20% glass fiber. So these materials make your camera more long-lasting. Both devices give you a 1-year warranty from the date of product buying. At this moment, if you face any problems, you can contact the Canon site.
You may have already known what camera is suitable for you. Because of battery power, higher screen size and higher megapixel we suggest you buy Canon t7. Otherwise, the Canon t100 also a good choice. If you are okay with Canon t100 all features, then you can choose this one. The choice is yours.
Frequently Question Asked About Canon t100 and t7
|Are the battery and battery charger in it?
Yes, You get the battery and battery charger with the product box.
Does this camera only come?
The camera, standard kit lens, battery, and charger will need to supply an SD card.
Does this camera come with a memory card?
No, there is no camera in the box. But you can purchase extra memory for your camera. Here is also an external memory slot.
Is this camera easy for beginners?
Yes, this camera is best for beginners .you can easily learn your basic photography with this camera.
Learn more about DSLR camera comparisons here.
- Canon M6 Mark II vs Sony a6400
- Sony RX100 VI vs VII
- Nikon D3500 vs D5600
- Panasonic GH5 vs Sony a7iii
- Sony a6400 vs a6600
- Canon RP vs Sony a7II
- Canon M50 vs Sony a6400
- Israt Jahan Joty is an expert in baby care items. She is dedicated to helping people to choose different baby essentials. Her greatest reward is being able to utilize that knowledge to help readers to get the best for their needs under their budget.
- MacBook2021.12.22Surface Laptop 3 vs MacBook Pro – Which One is the Best and Why?
- Earbuds2021.12.22Airpods vs PowerBeats – Why We Recommend PowerBeats?
- MacBook2021.12.20Surface Book 3 vs MacBook Pro – Learn Why MacBook is Better!
- Laptop2021.12.20Surface Go 2 vs Surface Pro 7 – Why Surface Pro 7 is Best?