The Reason for my Recommendation!
- Canon t7 has 24.1 Megapixels while Canon t6 has only 18 Megapixels. So, more Megapixels help to capture the image with more details with a higher resolution.
- This device comes with a face detection autofocus system. Whenever you record a scene with a lot of fast-moving objects, face detection autofocus makes this footage more precise and sharper. On the other hand, Canon t6 also has this face detection autofocus system but it has some limitations.
- Canon t7 comes with a large LCD screen, Full HD video recording, and a useful onboard feature guide, all these help to take eye-catching photos and video. Contrary, Canon t6’s screen is smaller and can’t record Full HD video.
- The weight of t7 is 1.04 pounds, besides its competitor 2.82 pounds. Therefore, it’s very comfortable to carry anywhere compared to Canon t6.
Canon t6 and t7 both have some similar features, but there are also a few differences in a feature that make Canon t7 the best option to choose from. To check the price just click the buttons below.
Canon t7 vs t6 Similar Features
- Both devices have 9 autofocus points.
- Their video resolution is 1080 x 30fps
- Their Continuous shooting speed is 3fps.
- Both device sensors’ size is 22.3 x 14.9 mm.
Canon T6 vs T7: Quick Comparison
|Specification||Canon t6||Canon t7|
|Editors Rating||4.7 out of 5||4.8 out of 5|
|Weight||2.82 pounds||1.04 pounds|
|Dimensions||6.5 x 8.7 x 5.4 inches||3.1 x 5.1 x 4 inches|
|Focus type||Manual and auto||Automatic Only|
|Video capture resolution||1080p||1080p|
|Continuous shooting speed||3fps||3fps|
|Screen Size||3 inches||3 inches|
|Has face detection autofocus for video||No||Yes|
|Warranty||1 Year||1 Year|
Differences and Similarities: Canon rebel t6 vs t7
Both devices have almost identical features, but the main difference is their sensor department. Canon t7 comes with a 24.1-megapixel sensor, while the Canon t6 has an 18-megapixel sensor. The higher megapixel camera is capable of capturing images with more details. It also improves the picture quality. The higher resolution also gives you some amount of space to crop your photos while gaining a decent quality. In this section, it’s clear Canon t7 is the best choice.
Autofocus helps to achieve more clear and more sharp video footage. Canon t7 has a face detection autofocus system which is faster than a contrast autofocus system. Whenever you shoot a fast-moving object, with this system, you can capture objects with more details. There is no difference between Canon t6 and t7. Both cameras have 9 Autofocus points. The Autofocus system is faster and accurate. There is also a center cross Autofocus point. In a low light situation, cross-type Autofocus points work very well.
The layout of the button on both cameras is almost the same. Both cameras are easy to use. For beginners, these cameras will be a great choice. It’s a very easy-to-learn control button, and you don’t need to learn button combos. In this section, both win. Choose one for you which is suitable for you.
Both devices give you a 95% viewfinder coverage that means you are only going to see 95% of what the lens sees. It’s a little bit of a problem because it may crop out whenever you are trying to capture any elements. Both devices give you almost the same feature, and if you want a good coverage photograph, you can choose any of these devices.
Video shooting is a more important part than others feature. If your camera is an entry-level one, then this feature is more important. Canon t6 and t7 both shoot full HD videos at a maximum of 29.00p. This device has a built-in stereo mic. For those people who love to shoot casual video shooting, these specs should be more than enough.
Continuous shooting speed
When it comes to continuous shooting speed, both devices offer you a 3fps shooting speed. You can’t be called a camera that can not capture fast-moving objects. The continuous shooting speed is not how many frames that your camera can fire in a second. It’s also how your camera can work with these limitations. In this section, the result is a tie. That means if you want a fast-shooting camera, then both are amazing.
Both devices offer built-in WiFi and NFC connectivity. So if you want to share your image with the smartphone, it’s straightforward to pair it with others devices. You can also connect the capital using the camera connect app from your device. But there are some problems with Canon t6, the connection may lose again and again.
Both devices have the same battery life. You can take 500 shots at one charge. These devices also have battery level indicators. Whenever the battery gets low, it will notify you. If the battery broke or damaged anyhow, then you can replace it. If the battery dies, then you can recharge it and use it again. In this section, both devices give you the same service.
There are some additional features that make your camera the best one. These devices also have a remote control system, and you can control your camera easily. You can use a smartphone as a remote controller so that you can control the camera easily. Both devices have an external memory slot, so you can add extra memory to your camera.
Basically, there are no differences between Canon t6 and t7. Both have the same features, handling, etc. There is only one difference in their resolution of sensors which is 24.1 megapixels, as compared to only 18 megapixels offered by the Canon t6. For these sensor differences, I recommend you buy the Canon t7 because the sensor is more important to capture good quality pictures and videos.
FAQ of Canon rebel t6 vs t7
|Is a Canon t6 a professional camera?
Canon t6 is an entry-level DSLR camera, and it’s a professional camera. For the beginner, this camera is the best.
Does this camera have a timer option?
Yes, this device has a self-timer option. So, you can get in the picture.
Will it allow a 35 mm mic input?
No, for this, you need to consider the canon t6i.
How long can I record video using canon t7?
You can record a video of 29 minutes 59 seconds this is the canon t7 video recording limit.
Check out related articles here.
- Nikon Z6 vs Sony a7III
- Sony a6100 vs a6400
- Sony a7III vs a7RIII
- Nikon D5600 vs D7200
- Canon g7x vs Mark iv
- Canon M6 vs M50
- Panasonic ZS100 vs ZS200
- Israt Jahan Joty is an expert in baby care items. She is dedicated to helping people to choose different baby essentials. Her greatest reward is being able to utilize that knowledge to help readers to get the best for their needs under their budget.
- MacBook2021.12.22Surface Laptop 3 vs MacBook Pro – Which One is the Best and Why?
- Earbuds2021.12.22Airpods vs PowerBeats – Why We Recommend PowerBeats?
- MacBook2021.12.20Surface Book 3 vs MacBook Pro – Learn Why MacBook is Better!
- Laptop2021.12.20Surface Go 2 vs Surface Pro 7 – Why Surface Pro 7 is Best?