Corsair has some killer variants of Mechanical Keyboards, and K70 and K95 are two of the most amazing. Here K95 is a better choice as it contains some improved features. Let’s check those key features below.
Why K95 is Best?
- Corsair K95 is a fully programmable keyboard, and it comes with six more keys than K70, which makes it an excellent choice for gamers.
- K95 has 6x programmable G-keys that make it a perfect choice for games like World of Warcraft. But K70 doesn’t contain such programmable keys.
- K95 is stated as the fastest Cherry MX speed, so you can sit back and relax about the speed performance. Contrary, K70 doesn’t have such speed.
- The aluminum frame with anodized brushed makes this keyboard a longer lifespan than K70.
- Hardware macro 8MB profile storage and lighting playback: allow up to three saved profiles to be accessed on the go while K70 doesn’t provide this feature.
- It comes with two variants – Black and Gunmetal, on the other hand, K70 doesn’t have variants.
- Dynamic multicolor with light edge per-key Backlighting is available in K95, making it a more attractive keyboard than usual.
I am pretty sure that you don’t need any more explanation to get rid of your doubt. If you understand why K95 will be the best option for you and wanna know the prices then just click the buttons below to pick the best model at the best deal.
Similarities between K95 and K70 –
- Both the keyboards are 100% Cherry MX Speed RGB mechanical key switches
- Platinum Body Mechanical Keyboard
- Wired Gaming Keyboard
- Advanced macro and lighting programming for game customization
|Specifications||Corsair K95||Corsair K70|
|Editor’s Rating||4.7 out of 5||4.5 out of 5|
|Keyboard Cable Type||Braided||Braided|
|Number of Keys||110||104|
|Item Weight||2.92 pounds||2.65 Pounds|
|Product Dimension||18.3 x 6.7 x 1.4 inches||17.6 x 6.7 x 1.57 inches|
|Item Dimension||18.3 x 6.7 x 1.4 inches||17.6 x 6.7 x 1.57 inches|
|Warranty||Corsair Limited Warranty||Corsair Limited Warranty|
Comparison of features between K95 and K70 –
Both the Corsair K70 and K95 are made with Cherry MX switches, available in a set that includes MX Speed. Either gaming or everyday typing, these two will be perfect. Their Cherry MX Speed is expected to have a smoother touch response and a better gameplay experience as a result. That said, the answer is now so rapid that it is not likely to be heard.
The key distinction between the K70 and K95 relies on the K95’s macro characteristics. K95’s 18 programmable G-keys make it more outstanding for gaming purposes. The K95 contains six different memory banks to change each memory bank to 18 keys. This helps you to update a total of 108 macro functions quickly.
K95 is also available with an awesome white LED Backlighting, but the K70 is only available with RED LED Backlights. The K95 has dynamic multicolor per-key light edge backlighting: For advanced and dramatic animation, you can change the color and illumination degree of each key in addition to 19 zones on the top edge light bar.
Warranty and Durability
Both of the keyboards have impressive structures means you can use them for a lifespan, but the K95 has a better finish, better structure; besides, there was no objection from users about the build of the keyboard. Corsair has a warranty policy for its all products, but there was no issue from any users about warranty claims from the records.
Mechanical keyboards are now one of the main choices of gamers, coders, and creative users. Especially for the GAMERS, K95 will be a killer choice. Corsair K95 and K70 both are excellent for these purposes, but after the comparison, I would like to say K95 will be the best one to pick without any doubt.
Frequently Asked Questions about K95 and K70 –
|Question – How many USB plugs will be needed to be plugged into the computer?|
You will need 2 USB 2.0 ports for the K95. However, if your machine has a USB 3.0 port available, BOTH the keyboard AND the password can handle only one port.
Question – Does it make enough noise to annoy coworkers in the workplace?
If you type very gently, a clicky mechanical key switch such as Cherry MX Blue or Green or Brown can make a relatively noisy click. Pounding the keys is not going to make the clicks louder. They will make a bit more noise if you pound the keys and “bottom” them down. You can get them to be a little quieter if you whack them with a 16-pound sledgehammer as hard as you can.
Question – Is the wireless edition of this keyboard available?
As this is a Gaming Keyboard so usually, a direct USB connection is faster.
Question – Is this keyboard waterproof?
No, the K95 isn’t a waterproof keyboard.
Question – Does the size: cherry MX brown means brown switches?
There’s nothing about Scale about Cherry MX. Key-Switches is a German corporation, and MX is mechanical. Essential Switch TYPE is referred to as “Colored.” Only the Cherry MX Speeds are given on the GUNMETAL K95 keyboard. The speeds are very sensitive and flat. Speeds are very sensitive or touchy. You want to do this for games to register your entries as soon as possible.
Learn more related comparisons from the below links.
- MX master 2s vs 3
- Logitech mk550 vs mk570
- Corsair strafe vs k70
- Corsair k68 vs k70
- Corsair k55 vs k70
- Logitech MK540 vs MK545
- Logitech MK520 vs MK540