Corsair Strafe and K70 are two of the most impressive Mechanical Keyboard that is popular among users. Comparatively, K70 will be the best choice with some improved functions. Let’s see those functions.
Why Corsair K70 is Best?
- Corsair K70 comes with an aluminum strip in the entire top plate, whereas the other device has an aluminum strip only on the top.
- In terms of switches, K70 is available in both MX Red and Cherry MX Silent variants, but the Strafe is only available in the Cherry MX Red feature.
- With Braided cable type, K70 is stated as the fastest Mechanical Keyboard from Corsair, so you are getting the best experience without any doubt.
- If you need to carry your keyboard often to your workplace, you should pick K70 as it weighs less than the Strafe.
So, choosing K70 will surely give you an entirely satisfactory experience. If you like those features and wanna check the price of these devices, just click the buttons below.
Similarities between Corsair Strafe and K70
- The stunning Aluminum plate on top
- Wired super-fast performance mechanical gaming keyboards
- Customizable RGB Backlighting
- Dedicated media keys
- Quiet noise while typing than the traditional keyboards
- Detachable Wrist Rest in both of the keyboards
|Editor’s Rating||4.4 out of 5||4.8 out of 5|
|Connectivity||USB||USB 2.0 Type A|
|Product Dimension||17.6 x 6.61 x 1.57 inches||17.6 x 6.7 x 1.57 inches|
|Item Dimension||17.6 x 6.61 x 1.57 inches||17.6 x 6.7 x 1.57 inches|
|Item Weight||3.22 pounds||2.65 pounds|
|Color||RGB MK 2||RGB LED|
|No of Switch||104||104|
|Hardware Interface||USB||USB 3.0|
|Warranty||2-Year Warranty||2-Year Warranty|
Details about the features of Corsair Strafe and K70
In terms of the switch, K70 is the Winner. The 1.2 mm, mechanical actuation, and reliability mechanical game-key switches of Cherry MX contact Gold Unleash blister speed. Cherry MX. Using 45g key switches and 40% faster actuation than regular Cherry MX Red switches gives your opponents a full performance advantage.
The Strafe also comes with the Cherry MX mechanical switches, which are 30% faster than the traditional devices. But the ultimate Winner will be the K70.
There is a dedicated media control in the K70. You can control the volume, brightness from the keyboard, as well; it has a key to control the music. You can select or change music from the keyboard directly. This feature will help you while you are in a game. You don’t need to pause the game, just control it from the keyboard.
Corsair K70 comes with dynamic multi-color lighting. You can even customize the color for each key. Virtually you can set any effect you can and personalize this effect into your keyboard. This backlighting will bring you the best experience with a mechanical keyboard.
CUE means Corsair Utility Engine, which enables the users to customize the color and other features. You can check different kinds of lighting through this CUE. iCUE provides amazing support and variations to try different kinds of controls for your setup. Both the Corsair products can be utilized through this support feature.
Wrist rest is one of the most important components of a keyboard. For a long time usage, if there is a palm/wrist rest, you can use devices smoothly. These keyboards provide a detachable wrist rest. So you can use it if you’d like, and you can detach it if you don’t.
Warranty & Durability
Owning a Corsair keyboard is always a pleasure in terms of durability. You don’t need to worry about using this keyboard for an extended period. You can use these keyboards without any issue for a long time. There were very rare issues with the durability of the users. Corsair provides 2-Years of warranty for its all kind of gaming keyboards. And for replacement, you should request from the manufacturer’s site.
With very few differences, these two keyboards were very tough to categorize. K70 and Strafe are both very great keyboards, without any doubt. But the final verdict or the Winner will be the K70 as it provides a bit more than the Strafe. So finally, I would recommend K70.
Frequently Asked Questions about Corsair Strafe and K70
|Question: For big gamers, how are the keys while striking?
Answer: It is fast enough. But you need to get used to the keys. Sometimes you need to check if the key is pressed twice, but you will get used to it after a couple of hours/days.
Question: Is it possible to run the keyboard in just one single color?
Answer: Yes, it’s possible. Even if you want to use one color, you can buy the one-color version cheaper in price.
Question: Has there any difference in sizes for different names like – cherry MX red, rapid-fire, and cherry MX brown?
Answer: For super fast and responsive, you should try the rapid-fire, and if you want it loud, you should for the MX red. The brown will be less noisy.
Question: Is this keyboard compatible with type USB 3.0?
Answer: Yes, you can use this with a USB 3.0 port, but the USB pass-through is only USB 2.0.
Question: How is this keyboard for programming work, I mean for programmers?
Answer: This depends on how fast you are adjusted with this device. It’s pretty good.
Question: Why are there different names such as MX red & MX brown?
Answer: MX red keys are very smooth, and while typing, they do not bump up, but the MX browns do. Red switches are popular among gamers because they are very free to use, and clicking them doesn’t need that pressure as the browns do.
You can find more articles from the below links.
- Corsair K68 vs K70
- Razer Viper vs G Pro Wireless
- Razer Viper vs DeathAdder
- MX Anywhere 2 vs 2s
- Logitech mk710 vs mk735
- Logitech MK520 vs MK540
- Logitech MK540 vs MK545
- Jahidul Islam is mostly an expert in computer accessories and smartwatches. He is dedicated to helping people to choose accessories from different items. His greatest reward is being able to utilize that knowledge to help readers to get the best for their needs under their budget.
- Shoe2022.05.20Air Max 95 vs 97 – Check Why We Recommend Air Max 95!
- Computer Accessories2022.05.19Logitech K350 vs MK550 – Check why should you pick MK550 Combo!
- Smart TV2022.05.18Apple Watch vs Samsung Watch – Which is the best smartwatch?
- Computer Accessories2022.05.18Logitech MK235 vs MK270 – Check Why Logitech MK270 is Better!