Choosing the best Dell laptop between the Dell Inspiron 3000 and 5000 could be a little confusing. But you can choose the Dell Inspiron 5000 since it is the upgraded version of the Inspiron 3000. So let’s read about its best features.
Why you should choose the Dell Inspiron 5000?
- The Inspiron 5000 laptop has an Intel Core i3-1115G4 processor that offers higher speed compared to the Inspiron 3000 Intel Celeron Processor N4020. It has a 1.8GHz clock speed, while the Celeron processor has a 1.1GHz speed. So the Intel Core i3 is excellent.
- The device combined with the AMD Radeon 530 Graphics makes your device work like a beast. You can do multitasking on your laptop efficiently. In contrast, its little brother has Intel UHD Graphics. It is also a great graphics for any laptop, but it is slightly slower than the AMD graphics.
- It features 32GB RAM, and its memory speed is 4.1GHz. On the other side, the Inspiron has 16GB RAM, plus its speed is 2.8GHz. Thus, the Inspiron 5000 can render data much quicker than the previous model, which is great for professional tasks.
- You will be more productive with the Dell Inspiron 5000 because it is built with a backlit illuminated keyboard. So, you can see each key in the darker environment or in lower lights. Besides, the Inspiron 3000 doesn’t have a backlit keyboard.
- This laptop stays for 9 hours on a charger while its competitor delivers 8 hours backup. Thus, you can take this device on the go to work, and it is very convenient. Also, this device is 3.1 lbs, whereas the Inspiron 3000 is 3.91 lbs, thus carrying this device is a breeze.
Both Inspiron laptops are tremendous, but the Inspiron 5000 features are better than Inspiron 3000, that’s why we strongly suggest this one.
- Dell Inspiron 3000 and 5000 have up to 1TB Hard disk size so that you can keep everything crucial to your device.
- They are equipped with the Windows 10 operating system, which helps increase the laptop’s performance.
- Both have a one-year limited warranty from the date you register it, and the warranty only works for any manufacturer damages.
Quick Comparison Chart
|Specifications||Dell Inspiron 3000||Dell Inspiron 5000|
|Editor’s Rating||4.6 out of 5||4.8 out of 5|
|Processor||Intel Celeron Processor N4020||Intel Core i3-1115G4 Processor|
|Graphics||Intel UHD Graphics||AMD Radeon 530 Graphics|
|RAM||16 GB DDR4||32 GB DDR4|
|Backlit Illumination Keyboard||No||Yes|
|Battery Life||8 hours Approximately||9 hours Approximately|
|Weight||3.91 lbs||3.1 lbs|
|Display||15.6 inches||14 inches|
|Dimension||14.33 x 9.8 x 0.78 inches||14.33 x 9.8 x 0.71 inches|
|Hard Disk Size||1TB||1TB|
|Operating System||Windows 10||Windows 10|
|Wireless||Wifi 6||Wifi 6|
|Warranty||1 Year||1 Year|
Differences and Similarities Between Dell Inspiron 3000 Vs 5000
Dell Inspiron 5000 is built with a better processor compared to the Inspiron 3000. The 5000 features Intel Core i3-1115G4 Processor, and the 3000 has an Intel Celeron Processor N4020 processor. The Core i3’s speed is 1.8GHz, while the Inspiron 3000’s Celeron speed is 1.1GHz. So, it slightly enhances the performance of its competitor.
Also, the Inspiron 5000, built with AMD Radeon 530 Graphics, makes the device a beast. On the other hand, the Dell Inspiron 3000 comes with Intel UHD Graphics.
The processor and graphics combination of the Dell Inspiron 5000 is undoubtedly incredible, plus this will take your experience to the next level. As a result, you can do multitasking jobs efficiently and effectively within a matter of time.
Dell Inspiron 3000, at the same time, also includes an amazing processor & graphics, but it cannot deliver performance like the Inspiron 5000.
These two have incredible battery life, but there’s a slight difference. Dell Inspiron 3000 can stay up to 8 hours, whereas the Inspiron 5000 provides 9 hours charge on a charge.
If you need to take the device on the go, then Inspiron 5000 would be your best bet. Also, this is a perfect device for professional tasks.
They have up to 1TB Hard Drive storage capacity so that you can keep all important files on the device. But the Inspiron 3000 has 16 GB RAM, and its speed is 2.8GHz.
Dell Inspiron 5000, on the other side, is built with 32GB RAM, and its speed is 4.1GHz. As a result, Inspiron 5000 can read data quicker than its competitor, which is amazing for high-end tasks. Also, it helps to increase the speed, so you can think of choosing the Inspiron 5000.
These two Inspiron devices come with the Windows 10 Operating System. And Windows 10 is awesome for loading data quicker, increasing the device speed. Furthermore, the Win 10 increases the security of a laptop to keep you safe, plus helps to make you productive.
Dell Inspiron 3000 screen size is 15.6 inches, while the Inspiron 5000 display is 14 inches. Both feature an Anti-Glare LED-Backlit display that is energy-efficient. The display won’t affect your eyes, plus it helps to save the battery life of your laptop.
The Inspiron 5000 is built with a backlit illuminated keyboard, but the previous version is not. Therefore, you will be more productive with the Inspiron 5000 since you can work even in the dark or in the lower light. In addition, you can see every key correctly on the device, which is very convenient.
Usually, Dell provides a limited one-year warranty to their laptops. That’s why both Inspiron 3000 & 5000 have the same period. This period works against any manufacturer damages but won’t work if you damage anything. Remember, the warranty only works if you purchase the device from the authorized store, or it won’t work.
The Bottom Line
The Inspiron models are packed with next-level features, but the Inspiron 5000 has better properties. That’s why you should pick this one, and it is great for both personal and professional use.
Or you can hit the Dell Inspiron 3000 if you need an entry-level laptop or have a tight budget. Both Inspiron devices will tackle everything you want!
Frequently Asked Questions about Dell Inspiron 3000 and 5000
Does Dell offer a 30-day trial version?
No, Dell doesn’t deliver a trial period. Instead, they give a limited one-year warranty.
Can I hook up a second monitor with the Inspiron 3000?
Yes, you can connect a second monitor with the Inspiron 3000, and it will work well.
Do the Microsoft Office Install in the Inspiron 5000?
Yes, it has installed Microsoft Office.
Does the Inspiron 5000 have a fingerprint read feature?
Yes, this device includes this feature, also, it has 4 digit passcode read.
Can I run PS on the Inspiron 5000?
Sure, Inspiron 5000 is equipped with Intel Core i3-1115G4 Processor plus AMD Radeon 530 Graphics which will take your PS using experience to another level compared to any traditional device.
Check related articles from the below links –