Dell Latitude vs XPS – Check Out Which Laptop Would Be the Best!
We chose Dell Latitude 3510 and XPS 13 to compare. Both are amazing laptops but the XPS 13 could be your best bet rather than Latitude, so you can select this device.
Why You Should Select the Dell XPS 13?
- The XPS 13 combines with the 11th Gen Core i7 processor, besides, Latitude 3510 has a 10th Generation Intel Core i5 processor. So, it will increase your device performance up to 4.8 GHz while its competitor’s CPU speed is 1.6 GHz. This laptop will run effortlessly to make multitasking easier.
- This laptop is built with Intel Iris Xe Graphics, whereas its rival has Intel UHD Graphics. The XE graphics are four times better than UHD graphics, so it’s a great feature for gamers or doing heavy work.
- It has 16GB RAM with 512GB internal storage, besides, Latitude’s RAM is 8GB, and it also has 256GB storage. Therefore, XPS 13 can render data quicker, also, you can store 3D files, movies, or whichever is essential for you.
- This laptop has a touch feature, as well as has a backlit illuminated keyboard. These features will help you to be more productive. At the same time, the other one doesn’t offer a touch display or backlit keyboard.
- It weighs only 2.80 lbs, in contrast, Latitude is 4.14 lbs. This laptop is constructed with high-end materials, but it’s very lightweight so that you can easily carry this on the go.
These were the differences between Dell Latitude and XPS models that make the XPS 13 the best. If you love its features, then you should pick this device.
- Latitude 3510 and XPS 13 are capable of holding 8 hours battery on a charge.
- They have the Win 10 operating system.
- You will find these are equipped with a one-year warranty that covers manufacturer damages.
Dell Latitude vs XPS: Comparison Chart
|Specifications||Dell Latitude 3510||Dell XPS 13|
|Editor’s Rating||4.7 out of 5||4.8 out of 5|
|Processor||10th Generation Intel Core i5||11th Gen Core i7|
|Graphics||Intel UHD Graphics||Intel Iris Xe Graphics|
|RAM||8 GB||16 GB LPDDR4|
|Hard Disk Size||256 GB||512 GB|
|Backlit Illumination Keyboard||No||Yes|
|Dimension||20 x 9.76 x 0.71 inches||7.82 x 11.64 x 0.58 inches|
|Weight||4.14 lbs||2.80 lbs|
|Battery Life||Approximately 8 hours||Approximately 8 hours|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Pro||Windows 10|
|Warranty||1 Year||1 Year|
Differences and Similarities Between Dell Latitude and XPS
Processor & Graphics
Dell XPS 13 has an outstanding processor, and its speed is 4.8GHz. Also, its graphics works four times faster than Latitude. The XPS 13 features an 11th Gen Core i7 processor, including Intel Iris Xe Graphics. Its processor will increase your laptop’s performance, at the same time, this will help make multitasking a breeze for you.
Dell Latitude 3510, by contrast, is built with a 10th Generation Intel Core i5 processor plus Intel UHD Graphics. Latitude CPU speed is 1.6GHz, and the UHD graphics is an older version. That’s why Latitude is not an ideal choice for heavy work or games.
However, these two have the same Windows 10 Pro Operating System which is pre-installed on the devices.
Dell Latitude 3510 has 8 GB RAM, including 256 GB internal storage, besides, XPS 13 features 16 GB RAM, and it has 512 GB internal storage. Since the XPS is equipped with better storage, thus it can render data more quickly than its rival. Moreover, it allows you to store large 3D files, documents everything in between.
In terms of battery life, the Latitude and XPS have the same battery capacity. Therefore, they offer approximately 8 hours of battery life per charge. Remember, the actual battery life depends on how much you use the laptop. Anyhow, since these two can store 8 hours battery, you can take them on the go.
Dell Latitude 3510 comes up with a 15.6-inches non-touch display. In contrast, XPS 13 has a 13 inches touch display. Both of them reduce harmful blue light emissions to make your eyes safe. However, since the XPS 13 has a touch feature, it will help do the task quickly.
The keyboard of both devices is very responsive, as well as quiet. However, XPS 13 features a backlit keyboard, but Latitude 3510 doesn’t. Hence, you can stay productive in a dark environment or lower light ambient.
Size & Weight
Dell XPS 13 is more compact and lightweight than Latitude so that you can take it on the go easily. It is 7.82 x 11.64 x 0.58 inches, while the weight is 2.80 lbs. At the same time, the Latitude is 20 x 9.76 x 0.71 inches in dimensions, while its weight is 4.14 lbs.
They offer an international limited one-year warranty only if you purchase the device from an authorized shop. In addition, the warranty works against workmanship defects. However, if you damage the laptop, then you won’t get a free repair service.
Both Dell laptops have remarkable properties, but the XPS 13 can give you the best performance. It is combined with a next-level processor plus graphics. Also, it can read memory data quicker which makes multitasking very straightforward. Thus it’s going to be your best bet.
On the other side, the Dell Latitude 3510 also includes a 10th gen processor with outstanding graphics. But this device is slightly slower than XPS 13, that’s why we suggest Dell XPS 13.
FAQ about Dell Latitude vs XPS
Does the Latitude 3510 offer Win 10 OS?
Yes, the device pre-installed the Windows 10 operating system.
Which has the touchscreen feature?
Dell XPS 13 laptop offers a touchscreen feature, and it’s very helpful since you can easily use it.
How many monitors can I add with the XPS 13?
It can support two extended monitors as it has two Type-C ports.
Does the XPS 13 have thunderbolt 4?
Yes, it has the new Thunderbolt 4 ports.
What is the Dell Latitude battery life?
It features a 3 Cell 40Whr battery, so it can give you 5 to 8 hours of battery backup on a single charge.
You may have interest in –