Check out the HP Spectre X360 best features.
- The Spectre X360 has an 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8565U processor, which is 17% faster than the XPS 13 11th Gen Intel Core i7-1185G7. The i7-8565U is far better than its competitor at rendering data and processing.
- It has the world’s best NVIDIA GeForce MX150 graphics, and the other one features the Intel Iris Xe Graphics. NVIDIA GPU makes the device run faster so that you can game harder, perfectly do the video or photo editing to everything in between.
- HP Spectre X360 has an outstanding 17.5 hours of battery backup with heavy streaming per charge that is huge for a user. On the other hand, the XPS 13 can stay 8 hours on average.
- The device is only 0.77 lbs yet can give you the best performance. However, the weight makes it more reliable to carry than the XPS 13 2.80 lbs weight.
- Its 3840 x 2160 screen resolution boasts an impressive color with clarity. Also, the LED backlight of the display is energy-efficient. While the XPS 13 has 1920 x 1200 resolution, and it is not an energy-efficient device.
- You will get a Stylus Pen with the HP Spectre X360 so that you can write anything or draw on your device. But Dell doesn’t provide any kind of pen.
So, these were the top features HP Spectre X360 made it an excellent device compared to the Dell XPS 13. And if you want a solid device, this should be your consideration.
Similar Features of the HP Spectre X360 and Dell XPS 13
- Both have 16GB RAM, including 512GB internal storage makes them intense for multitasking plus gaming.
- These two have a backlit keyboard and a touchscreen display that helps you to be more productive.
- They use the Windows 10 operating system, which ensures the devices are versatile and offer seamless performance.
- You can experience the next-gen internet from these devices because they have wifi 6.
Dell XPS 13 vs HP Spectre X360: Quick Comparison Chart
|Specifications||Dell XPS 13||HP Spectre X360|
|Editor’s Rating||4.5 out of 5||4.8 out of 5|
|Processor||11th Generation Intel Core i7-1185G7||8th Generation Intel Core i7-8565U|
|Graphics||Intel Iris Xe Graphics||NVIDIA GeForce MX150|
|HP Active Stylus||No||Yes|
|Weight||2.80 lbs||0.77 lbs|
|Battery Life||8 hours Approximately||17.5 Hours Approximately|
|Display Resolution||1920 x 1200||3840 x 2160|
|RAM||16 GB LPDDR4||16 GB|
|Hard Disk Size||512 GB||512 GB|
|Backlit Illumination Keyboard||Yes||Yes|
|Operating System||Windows 10||Windows 10|
|Dimension||7.82 x 11.64 x 0.58 inches||14.2 x 9.8 x 0.8 inches|
|Wireless||Wifi 6||Wifi 6|
|Warranty||1 Year||1 Year|
Differences and Similarities between Dell XPS 13 vs HP Spectre X360
Processor & GPU
You will get the best processor and GPU from the HP Spectre X360 since it combines with the 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8565U processor.
While the Dell XPS 13 has 11th Gen Intel Core i7-1185G7.
You may think the 11th Gen processor gives the fastest performance, but in reality, it’s not. The Spectre X360 processor works 17% faster than XPS 13.
In addition, the Spectre X360 is built with NVIDIA GeForce MX150 graphics, and the other one features the Intel Iris Xe Graphics.
Therefore, the NVIDIA speed up the device makes it very responsive and perfect for any heavy tasks than the XPS 13.
If you want to get the most convenient operation from your laptop, then Spectre x360 is the way to go.
Doing multitasking and playing games on these devices are a breeze. That’s because these two laptops have 16GB RAM with 512GB of internal storage.
This storage helps to render data processing quicker plus creates them very responsive. Also, the storage is sufficient for you to keep all your data, and you don’t need to delete anything.
The HP Spectre X360 has a very convenient battery life since it can deliver you up to 17.5 hours of backup. In contrast, the Dell XPS 13 offers 8 hours.
However, the Spectre X360 makes it easier for you to use the laptop for a longer time. It lets you stream 4k video and multitask and won’t reduce the battery. And when the battery status is low, simply use the fast charger to get back your device quickly.
But the XPS 15 can drain the battery quicker, which is not a pleasant thing, also, it doesn’t provide any fast charger.
Dell XPS 13 comes with a 1920 x 1200 resolution touch display with 500 nits. In addition, it has an anti-reflective feature so that you can see everything in detail clearly.
In contrast, the HP Spectre X30 has a 4k 3840 x 2160 screen resolution. Usually, it helps boost the color and clarity of what you are watching. Moreover, the Spectre display is energy-efficient, which means it helps save battery life.
These laptops ensure you stay productive all the time because they are built with a backlit keyboard. So you can see all the keys in the lower light or in a dark room properly.
Furthermore, the HP Spectre X360 provides a Stylus Pen, so you can write or draw anything directly on your device.
Size and Weight
While purchasing a laptop, its dimension and size is a very crucial thing to consider. Dell XPS 13 measure is 7.82 x 11.64 x 0.58 inches and it is 2.80 lbs.
HP Spectre X360, by contrast, measures 14.2 x 9.8 x 0.8 inches and it is only 0.77 lbs. The Spectre is very lightweight than its competitor so this would be reliable for you when you want to take the device on the go.
Dell XPS 13 and HP Spectre X360 offer a one-year limited warranty if there are any manufacturer defects on them.
Both are tough enough inside and out that can handle any unexpected accidents. And their screen is exceptionally damaged and scratch-proof.
If you are searching for a laptop that will give you the experience of multitasking with heavy streaming and won’t drain the battery, then HP Spectre X360 should be your best pick.
But if you like the Dell XPS 13 rather than our suggested one, you can’t go wrong with your decision. It is also a great laptop that can meet all your needs.
Frequently Asked Questions about Dell XPS 13 and HP Spectre X360
|Does the Spectre X360 provide a stylus?
Yes, the device comes up with a Stylus pen. You can use it for writing or drawing directly on the screen.
Does this Spectre x360 provide a 4k display?
Yes, it has a 4k display with 3840 x 2160 resolution, which delivers clear and crisp detail.
What is the OS of the Dell?
It features the Windows 10 operating system.
Do these laptops support external drives?
Yes, both Dell and HP laptops support external optical drives.
What is the HP Spectre x360 battery length?
It says it can last for 17.5 hours per charge.
You may have interest in –