Dell XPS 13 and New XPS 13 have almost the same properties, but the XPS 13 combine with better features. So we suggest you get the Dell XPS 13.
Why Do We Suggest the Dell XPS 13?
- It has an 11th gen core i7 processor, which has a speed of 4.8GHz. Besides, the New XPS 13 has a 10th gen core i7 processor while its speed is 1.3GHz. Therefore, XPS 13 is faster plus productive than its brother, also, it is perfect for multitasking.
- The device is equipped with the Intel Iris Xe Graphics, whereas its rival is built with the Intel Iris Plus Graphics. And the Xe graphics is two times quicker than its competitor, so it will be an excellent choice for hardcore gamers or professional use.
- You can carry this laptop effortlessly since its weight is 2.80 pounds, on the other side, the New XPS 13 is 6 pounds.
- Its memory speed is 4.2GHz, so this device can render data much quicker than its competitor because the rival device’s memory speed is 3.9GHz.
These were a few differences that made the Dell XPS 13 better than New XPS 13. If you are searching for a laptop, you can go with this one.
- XPS 13 and New XPS 13 are built with a 13.4-inches touch display, making this device straightforward.
- They have a backlit keyboard so that you can be more productive.
- Both combine with the Win 10 OS, and it helps multitasking is a breeze.
Dell XPS 13 vs New XPS 13: Quick Comparison Chart
|Specifications||Dell XPS 13||Dell New XPS 13|
|Editor’s Rating||4.8 out of 5||4.6 out of 5|
|Processor||11th Gen Core i7||10th Generation Intel Core i7|
|Graphics||Intel Iris Xe Graphics||Intel Iris Plus Graphics|
|Weight||2.80 pounds||6 pounds|
|Dimension||7.82 x 11.64 x 0.58 inches||11.6 x 7.8 x 0.6-inches|
|Battery Life||8 hours Approximately||9 hours Approximately|
|RAM||16 GB LPDDR4||16 GB LPDDR4|
|Hard Disk Size||512 GB||512 GB|
|Display||13.4 inches||13.4 inches|
|Backlit Illumination Keyboard||Yes||Yes|
|Operating System||Windows 10||Windows 10|
|Warranty||1 Year||1 Year|
Differences and Similarities between Dell XPS 13 and New XPS 13
They are built with a 13.4-inches Anti-reflective touch display. The screen is 500-nits brightness that gives you an incredible detail of whatever you are watching or doing. You can see everything clearly, plus the texts will be sharper on the screen. Moreover, the Anti-reflective feature also reduces the harmful blue light to make it Eyesafe.
If you are a workaholic person or want to be more productive, you can choose either since these two Dell devices combine with a backlit illuminated keyboard. Thus it ensures you can see each key in a dark environment.
Dell XPS 13 and New XPS 13 offer convenient battery life. The XPS 13 can stay for 8 hours on a charge, while the New XPS 13 can last for 9 hours. Two laptops are a powerhouse, thus you can take them on the go.
Dell XPS 13 gives you outstanding performance because it is equipped with the 11th gen Core i7. Its CPU speed is 4.8GHz which is combined with the Intel Iris XE Graphics.
On the other side, Dell New XPS 13 has 10th gen core i7, and its speed is 1.3GHz. Also, it has Intel Iris Plus Graphics, and the CPU and GPU combination of the New XPS 13 makes it a great choice. But it is not ideal for heavy workloads.
So, you can go with the Dell XPS 13 as it would be a perfect choice for both personal and professional tasks.
Additionally, these two laptops have Windows 10 Operating System. This OS version makes multitasking a breeze so that you don’t need to wait much.
In terms of the storage capacity, these are the same, but in the memory speed, both are slightly different. These two devices are combined with 16GB RAM and 512GB internal storage.
Dell XPS 13’s memory speed is 4.2GHz, at the same time, the New XPS 13’s speed is 3.9GHz. So you can see the XPS 13 can provide you better performance than its competitor.
They come up with a one-year limited warranty which works against manufacturer defects. You will get free repair service if you purchase the laptop from an authorized store, or else the warranty won’t count. However, Dell offers an international guarantee.
Dell XPS 13 and New XPS 13 are constructed with almost the same features that’s why selecting the best one is slightly tough. However, XPS 13 is because it has a quicker processor plus graphics, also this laptop includes outstanding features, as you can see. So, you can choose the Dell XPS 13 with your eyes closed.
But if you need a laptop with extended battery life, you can choose the New XPS 13. It is also integrated with high-end properties.
Frequently Asked Questions about Dell XPS 13 and New XPS 13
Can I add another monitor with the XPS 13?
Sure, the laptop has a Type-C port, so you can connect a monitor with this device.
Do they offer a second slot for SSD?
Yes, the XPS 13 and New XPS 13 have an additional slot of a second SSD.
What is the manufacturer warranty?
Dell offers a limited one-year warranty which works against any manufacturing defects.
Can I upgrade the CPU?
No, you cannot upgrade the Core i7 processor of these devices.
What is the battery life of the New XPS 13?
The Dell New XPS 13 provides approximately 9 hours of backup.
Read other articles from the below links –
- Surface Pro 7 i5 vs i7
- Dell XPS 13 vs Lenovo X1 Carbon
- Dell Inspiron 3000 Vs 5000
- HP Envy vs Dell XPS
- Dell Precision vs XPS
- Surface Laptop 3 vs MacBook Pro
I am working in the Kitchen Industry for the last five years, as well as with Baby Care items. My motive is to help readers find the best Kitchen essentials or whoever needs to purchase Baby Care Items.
I utilize my knowledge to help people get the best within their budget range.
I love trying different dishes so I have to purchase different kinds of crockeries. So, I am pretty sure I can provide you with the information on what you should look for when purchasing any Kitchen Essentials.
Before going to the market, ask yourself a few questions to make your purchasing process easier.
- How often do you need to cook?
- Do you have a large family or a small one?
- Your budget.
- Can you compare products?
And when you want to purchase any Baby Items, then ask yourself -
- How old is your baby?
- The material.
- Your budget.
You can check out some of my writings on Kitchen Items and Baby Care as well. I describe the features in detail for your convenience.
Follow or ask me anything about Kitchen or Baby Items on social media.
- Sony2022.06.01Sony a7 vs a7r – Learn Why Sony a7 is Better than a7r!
- Coffee & Espresso Machine2022.05.30Breville Infuser vs Barista Express – Check & get the best one
- Baby Monitor2022.05.30Nanit vs Nanit Plus – Check what make Nanit Plus Best Monitor!
- Cookware2022.05.30All Clad D5 vs Copper Core – Which cookware should be your pick?