Why I suggest DWX726?
- Dewalt DWX726 stand has wide elastic hold wheels that make it effortless to move. While the DWX723 yet doesn’t have wheels.
- It has highly designed attachment brackets so that they can be easily set up. DWX723 is not well designed as a result it needs more time to set up the stand.
- The stand has a three-position pneumatic system that helps raise and bring down the framework, which builds definitive adaptability. But, DWX723 doesn’t have this feature.
- The construction of DWX726 is much sturdier than DWX723.
- DWX726 has a compact vertical storage option that maximizes workplace efficiency, but DWX723 doesn’t have enough space.
Now, I think you have found out why the DWX726 stand is better than DWX723. If you are interested to see the DWX726 price, then check out below.
Similar features of DWX726 and DWX723
- Both DWX723 and DWX726 have a universal design so that these stands can be used in all brand miter saws.
- DWX723 and DWX726 have extension Lock Levers.
- They are formed with lightweight aluminum legs.
- Both have 3 years of limited warranty.
|Editor’s Rating||4.8 out of 5||4.6 out of 5|
|Maximum Capacity||300 pounds||500 pounds|
|Style||Miter saw stand||Miter saw stand|
|Weight||25 pounds||67 pounds|
|Product Dimension||60 x 17 x 10 inches||151 x 9 x 32 inches|
|Included Components||Power Miter Saw, Construction – Power Saws, Miter Saws||Rolling Miter Saw Stand|
|Warranty support||3 years (Limited)||3 years (Limited)|
Differences and Similarities between DeWalt DWX723 and DWX726 in details
Weight Capacity and Universal Design:
DWX723 and DWX726 have heavyweight capacity. DWX726 can bear up to 300 pounds, and DWX723 can bear up to 500 pounds. Besides, any kind of miter saw can be used on these stands as they have a universal design. But DWX724 can support only 8ft. of material. DWX723 has a 5-1/2′ beam. Thus, it can help to stand up to 16 ft. of material without much of a stretch.
DWX723’s product dimension is 151 x 9 x 32 inches, and DWX726’s product dimension is 60 x 17 x 10 inches. With a higher dimension, DWX726 is the perfect choice for you. But, if you want a smaller size, then you can choose DWX723.
Besides, DWX726, when fully broadened, its dimension becomes 32.5 inches high and 98 inches wide and when folded 17 inches high and 59.5 inches wide.
When DEWALT’s DWX723 miter saw stand is completely broadened, its dimension becomes 150 inches wide and 32 inches high, and when you fold it, its dimension becomes 73 inches wide and 6 inches high. So, both stands are easily movable and transportable.
DWX723’s weight is 29 Pounds, and DWX726’s weight is 67 Pounds. DWX726 is a little heavier than DWX723. Although DWX723 has less weight, the structure and formation of DWX726 is sturdier. Thus, DWX726 will be the ideal decision for you.
DWX723 and DWX726 both have an aluminum stand, which is a lot lighter, and these stands are effectively foldable and movable. The sections have a quick conveyance feature that makes it possible to put a saw whenever on the rail, adequately conveying the saw for extended mobility. These areas similarly consider having two saws remaining all the while.
The miter saw material sponsorships can be changed as per any spot needed along the rail similarly to a great extent, which expands the possible results of materials cut and saws used, and they brag flip-up material cut stops. Besides, the feet on the instrument mount are non-damaging, protecting the material from getting hurt.
Besides, DWX726 has a compact vertical storage option that maximizes workplace efficiency, which is not available on DWX723. While working, you can easily use the storage. Both miter saw stands do not require any batteries and are not included with batteries.
DWX726 is easily movable as it has wide rubber grip wheels. You can move the stand wherever you want to move. It’s an ideal tool for you if you’re going to work at home or outside. But DWX723 doesn’t have any wheels.
DWX723 includes (1) Power Miter Saw, (2) Construction – Power Saws, Miter Saws, and DWX726 includes Rolling Miter Saw Stand.
Warranty with these miter saw stand:
DeWalt DWX723 and DWX726 have a restricted guarantee (3 years), free Service (1year), and an unconditional promise of returning money (inside ninety days). You need to ensure that you didn’t attempt to fix the backup yourself during the one-year free service guarantee. DeWalt will fix your remaining problems during the guaranteed time frame. Also, in the event that you think you need to change the stand, and afterward, you can restore the remaining inside ninety days with the cash receipt.
After a detailed discussion, you can see that DWX726 has more features to help you work at home and in the workplace. Otherwise, you can choose DWX723. But I highly recommend DWX726.
Frequently Asked Questions about DeWalt DWX723 and DeWalt DWX726
|Does DWX723 have any wheels?
No, DWX723 does not have any wheels, but DWX726 is formed with wide rubber grip wheels. So, you can quickly move it.
Which one is more durable?
DWX726 is more durable than DWX723.
Does the DWX723 stand have any vertical storage?
No, DWX723 doesn’t have any vertical storage, but DWX726 has a compact vertical storage option that maximizes workplace efficiency.
What is the dimension of DWX726?
DWX726’s product dimension is 60 x 17 x 10 inches. Besides, DWX726, when fully broadened, its dimension becomes 32.5 inches high and 98 inches wide and when folded 17 inches high and 59.5 inches wide.
Check out the related comparisons here.
I have been working in the camera industry for the last 6 years, and I am dedicated to helping my readers choose the best DSLR Camera, Mirrorless camera, security camera, or drone. My greatest reward is utilizing that knowledge to help people get the best for their needs under their budget. In 2014, I bought my first DSLR camera, and I have worked for different agencies and travel companies. Therefore, I have to use various cameras and lenses. Nowadays, there are many kinds of cameras available in the market, so, before buying, a person has to focus on the following questions:
Here are some questions for you that will help you to buy a camera
- Ask yourself why you are buying a camera? Because Different cameras are built for different purposes. Do you want something only for better photos than your phone, or do you want to get into the photography business or just a hobby?
- What is the budget? You may not need a professional-grade DSLR camera if it is just for a hobby. You can get something that will allow you to grow into a DSLR.
- Did you compare your desired model with another popular model in the market?
If you are looking for a camera for your business or professional photography, then check the below things before making the final call:
- Types of Cameras
- DSLR vs Mirrorless
- Speed and Performance
- The MegaPixel Myth and Reality
- Interchangeable Lenses
- Image Stabilization
Check one of my articles where I describe everything in detail about how to choose a DSLR camera
Follow or ask me anything about Camera on social media:
- Camera2022.06.25GoPro Hero 8 Vs 9 – Why do Buywithme.org suggest the GoPro 9?
- Fujifilm2022.06.25Fujifilm X100v vs Sony RX100 vii – What’s the main differences?
- Sony2022.06.20Sony a7rii vs a7iii – Why do we suggest the a7iii than a7rii?
- Security camera2022.06.20Arlo Pro 2 vs Arlo Ultra – Check the difference & get the best