Why I Recommend Dremel 3000?
- Dremel 3000 has a 1.2Amp powerful motor, which will help to conduct your work professionally and perfectly. In contrast, Dremel 2000 has only a 0.9 Amps motor.
- It has 6 speeds, so you can change the speed as required. But the Dremel 200 rotary tool has only 2 speeds.
- The accessory change system of Dremel 3000 is an EZ twist nose cap, so you can easily change accessories without wasting time. While changing the accessories of Dremel 200 is time-consuming since you will need a wrench.
- Dremel 3000’s versatility level is intermediate that provides ultimate precision. On the contrary, Dremel 200 versatility level is only a Basic plus.
- This rotary tool has a soft grip, so you can smoothly handle your professional work. On the contrary, Dremel 200 rotary tool doesn’t have a soft grip.
- It has an innovative airflow system installed, which prevents heat build-up for a cooler operation. On the other side, this exclusive feature is not available in Dremel 200.
- The Dremel 3000 has twenty-eight professional accessories with two attachments that help to accomplish thousands of crafting projects. Besides, Dremel 200 includes only one attachment and fifteen accessories, which are not sufficient for professional work.
All these advanced features and professional accessories made Dremel 3000 the best tool kit here. If you like these facilities and wanna check the price then simply press the button below.
Common features of Dremel 3000 rotary tool kit and Dremel 2000 rotary tool kit
- Dremel 200 and 3000 provide a maximum of 35000 RPM that ensures consistent performance in kinds of applications.
- Both have replaceable motor brushes. If the brushes get damaged then you can change them easily.
- There is no need for batteries in these rotary tool kits. So you don’t need to change the battery frequently.
- Both rotary tool kits provide 2 years of limited warranty.
You are gonna get these similar functions with both tool kits. But if you want the best service with improved features then you have to go with Dremel 3000.
|Specifications||Dremel 3000||Dremel 200|
|Editors Review||4.8 out of 5||4.6 out of 5|
|Product Dimension||11.5 x 3.13 x 8.25 inches||10.25 x 5.5 x 3 inches|
|Power Source||Corded Electric||Corded Electric|
|Rotary tool weight||3.35 pounds||1.45 pounds|
|Amps||1.2 Amps||0.9 Amps|
|Number of speed||6 Speeds||2 Speeds|
|Speed range||5,000-35,000||15,000 and 35,000|
|LED Work light||No||No|
|Accessory Change System||EZ Twist Nose Cap||Wrench|
|Replaceable Motor Brushes||Yes||Yes|
|Separate On/Off Speed Control||No||No|
|Attachment Compatibility||All||All excluding 568 Removal Kit|
|Warranty policy||2 years||2 years|
Differences and Similarities between Dremel 3000 and Dremel 200
Design and Power
Dremel 3000 rotary tool kit’s rotary tool has a 1.2 Amp powerful motor. With this tool, you can work smoothly without any stress. On the other hand, Dremel 200 rotary tool kit rotary tool has a 0.9 Amp motor, which is not as powerful as Dremel 3000 rotary tool.
Besides, an amazing engine is of such a lot of importance to guarantee the greatest force and expert execution. Both have a replaceable motor brush. Dremel 3000 rotary tools accessories can easily be changed as it has an EZ Twist Nose Cap system.Besides, you have to change accessories from the Dremel 200 rotary tool with a wrench which is time-consuming.
The Dremel 3000 rotary tool has an innovative airflow system that helps the rotary tool remain cool and quiet. But the Dremel 200 rotary tool doesn’t have this feature. The soft grip helps you to continue the work for a long period.
You can use six speeds of the Dremel 3000 rotary tool, and the speed range is 5000 to 35000 RPM. So, you can use the tool for various types of work. On the other side, Dremel 200 has 2 speeds, and the range is 15000 and 35000 RPM as you cannot conduct all the work with this rotary tool. You can use Dremel 3000 for cutting metal, cutting wood, and other purposes.
Dremel 3000 Rotary tool’s weight is 3.35 pounds (1.519Kg), and Dremel 200 rotary tool’s weight 1.45 pounds (0.66 Kg). The weight difference is not too much. Dremel 3000’s structure is sturdier and durable, for this, the weight is a little bit high, and because of the soft grip, you will not face any problems while holding the rotary tool for a long period.
Power Source and Size
The Dimension of Dremel 3000 is 11.5 x 3.13 x 8.25 inches while the Dremel 200 is 10.25 x 5.5 x 3 inches. If you prefer a small dimension tool kit, you may choose Dremel 200. These two rotary tool is corded and they need 120 Voltage power.
The Dremel 3000 rotary tool kit includes a corded electric rotary tool, two attachments, twenty-eight great Dremel embellishments, a plastic stockpiling case, and the case for accessories.
On the other side, Dremel 4000 includes- a plastic stockpiling case, the main unit, fifteen excellent Dremel embellishments, one attachment, and a case for accessories. Here, Dremel 3000 rotary tool kit includes more great quality embellishments than Dremel 200.
With Dremel 200 and Dremel 3000, you will get a 2 years warranty from the purchasing date. You have to package the damaged or defective product in the box and send it to the manufacturer’s company. Following this, you can have your free service for 2 years.
Now, I think you may have understood that the Dremel 3000 rotary tool is far better than Dremel 200. For professional purposes, Dremel 3000 will be the best Rotary tool for you. Otherwise, you may choose Dremel 200, but I strongly suggest you choose the Dremel 3000 Rotary Tool Kit.
FAQ about Dremel 3000 and Dremel 200
|Can Dremel 3000 rotary tools be used to engrave names etc., into the wood?|
Yes, you can use this for engraving names into the woods.
Can I engrave letters on rocks with the 3000?
No, you cannot use the Dremel 3000 rotary tool for engraving letters on rocks.
How many accessories are provided with a Dremel 3000 rotary tool kit?
You will get 28 accessories with Dremel 3000 rotary tool.
Which rotary tool’s accessories can be changed easily?
Dremel 3000 rotary tools accessories can be changed quickly as it has an EZ Twist Nose Cap system. Besides, you have to change accessories from the Dremel 200 rotary tool with a wrench which is time-consuming.
Find more articles here.