What Features Made Dremel 4300 Better?
- Dremel 4300 has a 1.8 Amp powerful motor which provides the maximum performance for the most demanding applications. In contrast, Dremel 4000 has a 1.6 Amp motor.
- This toolkit has LED work light indication which ensures accuracy of work. But the previous version doesn’t have any LED work light.
- With this toolkit, you will get 5 attachments and 40 Dremel accessories that ensure smooth performance. On the contrary, Dremel 4000 provides only 2 attachments and 30 accessories.
- Dremel 4300’s structure is stronger than Dremel 4000. It is more durable than Dremel 4000.
- Sometimes, Dremel 4000 makes a horrible sound after a few months of use. But you will not face such problems while using this.
- Dremel 4300’s weight is 1.18 pounds, and Dremel 4000’s weight is 4.44 pounds. So, Dremel4300 is a handy portable tool.
Dremel 4300 is a versatile, high-performance rotary tool kit with a powerful motor, portable LED work light and amazing work-friendly features that are not available in Dremel 4000. These are the reasons I enthusiastically prescribe you to pick Dremel 4300. Check the price below.
Common Features of Dremel 4300 and Dremel 4000
- Dremel 4300 and Dremel 4000 are corded electric in nature.
- Their speed range is 5000-35000 RPM that provides consistent performance and accurate tool control.
- Both rotary tools have a soft grip that ensures ultimate comfort.
- Their versatility level is high. So, you can cut any material with the proper accessory.
- A powerful airflow system is installed in these rotary tools that avoid heat build-up to provide cooler and smoother operation.
These are the similar features you are gonna enjoy with both tools. But if you want to enjoy the best service with improved functionalities then you have to pick Dremel 4300.
Quick Comparison Chart
|Specifications||Dremel 4300||Dremel 4000|
|Editors Review||4.8 out of 5||4.6 out of 5|
|Product Dimension||9 x 2 x 2 inches||14 x 9.5 x 3.8 inches|
|Power Source||Corded Electric||Corded Electric|
|Rotary tool weight||4.44 pounds||4.44 pounds|
|Amps||1.8 Amps||1.6 Amps|
|Number of speed||Variable||Variable|
|LED Work light||Yes||No|
|Separate On/Off Speed Control||Yes||Yes|
|Warranty policy||2 years||2 years|
Differences and Similarities between Dremel 4300 and Dremel 4000
Powerful motor & Sturdy
A powerful motor ensures maximum power and performance. Dremel 4300 has a 1.8 Amps motor, that will help you to work smoothly. On the other side, Dremel 4000 has a 1.6 Amps motor that is not powerful as Dremel 4300.
Besides, Dremel 4300 is sturdier than Dremel 4000. It will not be broken down easily. Many users have complained that Dremel 4000 has broken after a few months of use, and sometimes it makes a horrible sound. The upgraded version Dremel 4300 doesn’t have these defects, and it can be used for a long time, and you can work silently.
They have an awesome air blow framework. This Ventilation system encourages the device to forestall heat development for smoother, cooler, and calmer activity.
Sometimes, you need to speed up and down to work. These Two rotary tool kits are perfect for this purpose. Both Dremel 4300 and Dremel 4000’s speed range is 5,000-35,000 RPM. These two units can be effectively utilized for Directing, Metal Cutting, Wood Cutting, and Finishing.
Dremel 4300’s weight is 1.18 pounds, and Dremel 4000’s weight is 4.44 pounds. Weight plays a vital role as you have to work, holding the kit in hand. The Dremel 4300 is lighter than the Dremel 4000. Besides, these two kits are portable. But, I suggest you choose Dremel 4300 for its handy and portable speed.
LED light indication
Sometimes you may have to work in low light, and then Dremel 4300 will be the perfect choice for you as it has an LED light indication. This LED light indication will help you work even if the light is lower and ensure the cut’s accuracy. Besides, Dremel 4000 is an old model, and it doesn’t have any LED light indication. Thus, it is practically difficult to work with Dremel 4000 in lower lights.
Dimension & Power Source
The Dimension of Dremel 4300 is 9 x 2 x 2 inches and the dimension of Dremel 4000’s is 14 x 9.5 x 3.8 inches. Dremel 4300 is a perfect rotary tool kit in small size. Both Dremel 4300 and Dremel 4000 have corded electric power sources. Both required 120 Voltages of power, and they don’t need batteries to operate.
Dremel 4300 borer pack Incorporates elite drill, attachments(5), 40 top-notch Dremel embellishments, and a plastic stockpiling case. On the opposite side, Dremel 4000 incorporates 4000 corded drills, 2 connections, 30 top-notch Dremel frills, a plastic stockpiling case, and an extra case. Here, Dremel 4300 includes 2 more attachments than Dremel 4000.
Dremel Company has provided 2 years of warranty. If the product has a manufacturer defect, defective material, you can apply for free service within 2 years. But, you can’t return the product where you purchase it, instead, you have to send the product to the manufacturer. Besides, you only need to package the defective tool. Again, you need to submit your name, address, phone number, and purchase date with the receipt. You need to present the defect or raised problem issue on the page. Following this way, you can easily validate the warranty policy.
If you are looking for the perfect rotary tool kit that is durable, sturdier, and formed with a powerful motor and LED light indication, then Dremel 4300 will be the perfect choice for you. Otherwise, you can choose Dremel 4000, but you will not get the upgraded features available in Dremel 4300.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Dremel 4300 and Dremel 4000
|Is there any work light in Dremel 4000? |
No, Dremel 4000 doesn’t have any work light, but Dremel 4300 includes LED work light.
What is the heaviness of the Dremel 4300 rotary tool?
The weight of Dremel 4300 rotary tools is 1.4 pounds.
What is the Dimension of Dremel 4000?
The dimension of Dremel 4000 is 14 x 9.5 x 3.8 inches.
Is there a warranty with this tool kit?
Yes, you will get 2 years of warranty.
Does Dremel 4300 require any battery?
No, as it is formed in corded electricity, it doesn’t require any battery.
Read related articles here.