What Features Make Dremel 4300 Best?
- Dremel 4300 rotary tool has a 1.8 Amps powerful motor, which will help you to complete any professional works efficiently. But the 4200 rotary tool has only a 1.6Amps motor which is less powerful than Dremel 4300.
- It has an LED work light, so you can easily work in low light with the helo of this light. On the contrary, Dremel 4200 rotary tool doesn’t have this facility.
- While drilling, you may face problems with the EZ change system with Dremel 4200 rotary tool. But, you won’t have such problems while using Dremel 4300 rotary tool.
- Dremel 4200 rotary tool’s quality is not good enough, and it may stop working after a few hours of work. In contrast, Dremel 4300 rotary tool is an upgraded model, and you can work with it for a long period of time.
If you are looking for a Rotary tool kit, which has upgraded features and a long lifetime service, you should definitely choose the Dremel 4300 tool kit. Otherwise, you can choose Dremel 4200 rotary tool kit, but you might face the above-mentioned problems.
Common Features of Dremel 4300 and Dremel 4200 rotary tool Kit
- These rotary tool kits include attachments and accessories that ensure high performance.
- They have a variable speed range which gives maximum performance with demanding applications.
- The speed of Dremel 4300 and Dremel 4200’s tool is 5000 to 35000 which provides consistent performance and accurate tool control.
- Versatility levels are high. So, you can cut just about any material with the right accessory.
- They have separated on and off switches. So, you can handle them efficiently.
- The warranty policy is ensured for 2 years.
You will get these similar facilities with both tool kits. But if you want the best performance with improved features then you have to pick Dremel 4300.
|Specifications||Dremel 4300||Dremel 4200|
|Editors Review||4.8 out of 5||4.6 out of 5|
|Product Dimension||9 x 2 x 2 inches||15.15 x 10.4 x 3.75 inches|
|Power Source||Corded Electric||Corded Electric|
|Rotary tool weight||4.44 pounds||3.96 pounds|
|Amps||1.8 Amps||1.6 Amps|
|Number of speed||Variable||Variable|
|LED Work light||Yes||No|
|Separate On/Off Speed Control||Yes||Yes|
|Warranty policy||2 years||2 years|
Differences and Similarities between Dremel 4300 Rotary tool kit and Dremel 4200
The Dimension of Dremel 4300 is 9 x 2 x 2 inches and the dimension of Dremel 4200’s dimension is 15.15 x 10.4 x 3.75 inches. Since it is small, it could be a perfect fit for you. But if you are seeking a larger size tool, then the 4200 could be your best choice.
Power and Structure
Dremel 4300 rotary tool kit’s rotary tool has 1.8 Amps powerful motor. On the other hand, Dremel 4200 rotary tool kit rotary tool has a 1.6 Amps motor. You will always need a powerful motor to complete your professional work. The Dremel 4300 rotary tool is the perfect instrument for you plus their motor brush is replaceable.
Besides, these rotary tools have a wonderful accessory change system known as the EZ Twist Nose cap system. With this system, you can undoubtedly change your accessories from the tool. In any case, at times, you may confront a few challenges while changing extras from Dremel 4200.
You don’t need a wrench for changing the accessories. The Dremel 4300 and Dremel 4200 rotary tool has developed a wind stream framework that helps the rotary tool to stay cool and calm.
There are six variable speeds you can use in Dremel 4300 rotary tool and Dremel 4200 rotary tool. The speed range of them is 5000 to 35000 RPM. You can set variable speed to your need during working.
Dremel 4300 Rotary tool’s weight is 4.44 pounds (2.01 Kg) and Dremel 4200 rotary tool’s 3.96 pounds (1.7962 Kg). The weight difference is not too much. But the structure of Dremel 4300 rotary tools is much stronger than Dremel 4200 rotary tools. With soft-grip, Dremel 4300 rotary tool is a convenient rotary tool.
The Dremel 4200 rotary tool kit includes a corded electric rotary tool, six attachments, forty-seven great Dremel embellishments, a plastic stockpiling case, and the case for accessories.
On the other side, Dremel 4300 includes- forty excellent Dremel embellishments, a plastic stockpiling case, a corded electric rotary tool, five attachments, and a case for accessories. Both of them have adequate attachments and Dremel accessories, which help you to conduct your works professionally.
Dremel is a very popular and trustworthy brand. This brand provides 2 years of warranty with their tools. When you bought the Dremel rotary tool from an original store, you can have the warranty service for two years.
While you are looking for your free warranty service, you have to follow a few steps. First of all, you have to put the defective tool in a box and then send the box to the company address along with your name, address, and proof of purchasing date, that’s it.
So, you can see that the Dremel 4300 rotary tool kit has all the modern features and accessories by which you can conduct your professional works for a long period of time without any problems. Otherwise, you may choose the Dremel 4200 rotary tool kit, but you will not get the upgraded features that are available in Dremel 4300 rotary tool kit.
Frequently Asked Questions about Dremel 4300 and Dremel 4200
|Is Dremel 4200 rotary tool Cordless?
No, Dremel 4200 is corded. But if you want Cordless, then you may choose the Dremel 8220 rotary tool kit.
Does this version ( Dremel 4300) fit into the workstation, or do you need an attachment?
No, you don’t need any attachments as this Dremel 4300 fits into the workstation.
What’s the length of the Dremel tool 4200 from end to end?
The Dremel specified on their website that the tool is 9″ in length. The cord is 7′ long.
How do I get this Dremel 4300 to have an electrical voltage of 220V?
You would require a stage-down transformer for this reason.
Does Dremel 4300 come with the universal chuck?
Yes, it comes with a universal chuck.
Check out more related articles here.