What Features Make Dremel 4300 Tool Kit Better?
- Dremel 4300 is corded electric, and Dremel 8220’s rotary tool is cordless-electric. You have to recharge Dremel 8220’s 12V battery after a short time of use, but with Dremel 4300, you can work for a long period of time.
- It combines with an LED work light, which is very handy while working in low light. But Dremel 8220’s rotary tool doesn’t have any LED work light.
- The 4300 tool kit’s speed range is 5000-35000 RPM with electronic feedback that ensures consistent performance and accurate tool control. In contrast, the 8220 provides a 5000-30000 RPM range, which can’t perform like the other one.
- The universal 3-jaw chuck allows Dremel 4300 to use all Dremel rotary tool accessories and attachments. On the contrary, Dremel 8220 doesn’t include this function.
- This rotary tool kit includes five attachments and Forty best quality Dremel accessories, but the Dremel 8220 rotary tool kit includes one attachment and twenty-eight accessories. So, more attachments and accessories provide versatile workability.
- The battery of Dremel 8220’s rotary tool may get damaged after a few times of use. It gets overheated. But, this type of problem will not arise in Dremel 4300.
As you can see, Dremel 4300 rotary tool kit has better functionality than Dremel 8220, and it is perfect for long-term use. So you go with this rather than 8220.
Common Features of Dremel 4300 and Dremel 8220
- Soft grips are formed in these rotary tools which will give you ultimate comfort even during long use.
- These rotary tools have a powerful airflow system that prevents heat build-up to make cooler, smoother, and quieter operations.
- Their accessory change system is the EZ Twist Nose Cap system. So, you can change the accessories easily without any wrench.
You are gonna get these similar functions with any of Dremel 8220 or 4300. But if you want to get the best performance with improved features then you have to choose Dremel 4300.
|Specifications||Dremel 4300||Dremel 8220|
|Editors Review||4.8 out of 5||4.6 out of 5|
|Product Dimension||9 x 2 x 2 inches||9 x 3 x 13.75 inches|
|Power Source||Corded Electric||Cordless-electric|
|Rotary tool weight||4.44 pounds||1.6 pounds|
|Amps||1.8 Amps||12V Lithium-Ion battery|
|Number of speed||Variable||Variable|
|Speed range||5,000-35,000 RPM||5,000-35,000 RPM|
|LED Work light||Yes||No|
|Separate On/Off Speed Control||Yes||Yes|
|Accessory Change System||EZ Twist Nose Cap||EZ Twist Nose Cap|
|Warranty policy||2 years||2 years|
Differences and Similarities Between Dremel 4000 and Dremel 8220
Dremel 4300 rotary tool kits have 4300 rotary tools. This rotary tool has a 1.8 Amp powerful motor, which will help you with maximum power and work perfectly. You can work for an extensive stretch of time with no interference. Besides, this rotary tool is corded electric, so you don’t need to charge the battery repeatedly.
On the other side, Dremel 8220 rotary tool kits have 8220 rotary tool, which is cordless electric. There is a 12V Lithium-Ion battery. You need to charge the battery after each utilization. The base time for the charge is 60 minutes.
A large number of the clients have griped about the length of the battery. Sometimes the battery becomes so hot while charging or using. So, Dremel 4300 is more durable than Dremel 8220. Besides, the Dremel 4300 rotary tool is strong enough for long-term use.
Variable speed is essential while working. For this purpose, these two rotary tools are ideal. Both Dremel 4300 and Dremel 8220’s speed are variable while their speed range is 5,000-35,000 RPM. These two units can be adequately used for Coordinating, Metal Cutting, Wood Cutting, and Wrapping up.
Dremel 4300 tool’s weight is 1.18 pounds, and Dremel 8220 tool’s weight is 1.6 pounds. Weight plays a vital role as you have to work, holding the kit in hand. The Dremel 4300 is lighter than the Dremel 8220. Besides, they have soft grips, as you can work holding them in your hand.
LED light indication
At times you may need to work in low light, and afterward, Dremel 4300 will be the ideal decision for you as it has a LED light sign. This work LED light sign will assist you with working even if the light is lower and ensures the cut’s precision. Besides, Dremel 8220 is an old model, and it doesn’t have any LED light signs. Accordingly, it is essentially hard to work with Dremel 8220 in lower lights.
Dimension & Power Source
The Dimension of Dremel 4300 is 9 x 2 x 2 inches and the dimension of Dremel 8220’s dimension is 9 x 3 x 13.75 inches. Dremel 4300 is a perfect rotary tool kit in small dimensions. If you want a big dimensional tool, then you may choose Dremel 8220.
Dremel 4300 rotary tool is corded electric, and Dremel 8220 is cordless electric. Dremel 4300 rotary tool doesn’t require any battery, but Dremel 8220 requires a 12V Lithium-Ion battery.
When it comes to components, both tool kits have one rotary tool and one plastic storage. But the 8200 has one attachment and twenty-eight accessories. While the 4300 includes five attachments, plus forty accessories. As you can see, the Dremel 4300 has more attachments and accessories than its rival, that’s why it could be your best pick.
Dremel brand has given 2 years of guarantee for both rotary tool kits. If the item has producer imperfection, faulty material, you can apply with the expectation of complimentary assistance within 2 years. Yet, you can’t restore the item in the spot of procurement; you need to send the item to the main producer with the deficient instrument.
If you are looking for the best rotary tool kit, then Dremel 4300 will be the best choice for you. Because, Dremel 4300 rotary tool kit has a powerful rotary tool, durability, and LED work light for perfect professional work. Otherwise, you can choose the Dremel 8220 rotary tool kit, but you have to face many problems with that.
FAQ about Dremel 4300 and Dremel 8220
|Is there any work light in Dremel 8220?|
No, Dremel 8220 doesn’t have any work light, but Dremel 4300 includes LED work light.
How many attachments are provided with Dremel 8220?
With Dremel 8220 rotary tool kit, you will get one attachment, but with Dremel 4300, you will get 5 attachments.
What is the Dimension of the Dremel 4300?
The dimension of the Dremel 4300 rotary tool is 9 inches long by 2 inches width by 2 inches high.
Is there any charger that comes with Dremel 8220?
Yes. You will get a charger with Dremel 8220 rotary tool kit. You don’t have to buy it separately.
Does Dremel 8220 require any battery?
Yes, Dremel 8220 requires a battery, and you will get the battery along with the tool.
You may have interest in –