DWE7480 and DWE7491RS are the two best table miter saws, but between these two, I prefer DWE7491RS as it has some improved features.
What Makes DWE7491RS Preferable?
- DWE7491RS has a huge and rock-solid wheel, so it can undoubtedly turn over obstacles, place of work, flotsam, and jetsam. But, DWE7480 doesn’t have any wheels.
- It’s almost impossible to use dado blades in DWE7480, but you can use dado blades in DWE7491RS.
- Sometimes you may need to up and down the blade, which is very difficult in DWE7480, but you will face no such problems in DWE7491RS.
- The plastic table of DWE7491RS is flat so that you can easily and perfectly finish your work. But DWE7480’s plastic table is not properly flat.
All these facilities made DWE7491RS a perfect choice for you. For an extended period of service, DWE7491RS will be the best selection here.
- DWE7491RS and DWE7480 both have a 15-Amp powerful motor that quickly cut pressure-treated lumber and hardwoods with ease.
- They contain a 24-tooth carbide blade, which enhances cut quality and extend blade life. Also, the blade can be adjusted 0 – 45 degrees for bevel applications.
Quick Comparison: DWE7491RS vs DWE7480
|Editor’s Rating||4.8 out of 5||4.5 out of 5|
|Style||10-Inch Table saw w/Stand||Saw w/ 24″ Rip|
|Weight||90 pounds||48 pounds|
|Product Dimension||31 x 24.5 x 31 inches||25.75 x 26.50 x 13.88 inches|
|Power Source||Corded-electric||Corded Electric|
|Voltage||120 Volts||120 Volts|
|No Load Speed||4800 RPM||4800 RPM|
|Amp||15 Amp||15 Amp|
|Components included||Concrete Saw, Power Reciprocating Saw, Construction – Power Saws||Bare-tool|
|Blade Diameter||10 inches||10 inches|
|Dimensional timber crosscut capacity at 90°||3-1/8 inch||3-1/8 inch|
|Dimensional timber crosscut capacity at 45°||2-1/4 inch||2-1/4 inch|
|Warranty Policy||3 Year Limited Warranty||3 Year Limited Warranty|
Differences and Similarities: DWE7480 vs DWE7491RS
Power and Durability
The force of the engine is significant when you purchase a table miter saw. You can play out your expert wood cutting work when the miter saw has sufficient ability to cut the wood impeccably. DeWalt DWE7480 and DWE7491RS have an incredible engine (15amp) that makes 4800 rpm. Both can cut the wood perfectly.
For skilled workers, the critical truth is the sharp blade of a table miter saw. These two table saws have a 10-inches stainless steel cutting blade. While the DW7480 is fitted with a stunning motor, the sharp edge isn’t ideal for making more refined cuts.
Sometimes, it’s become so hard to up and down the blade in DWE7480, and you can not use dado blades in DWE7480. However, DeWalt DWS7491RS, you will get refined cuts without fail, and blades are easily movable.
Dimension & Weight
DeWalt DWE7491RS’s dimension is 31 x 24.5 x 31 inches and DWE7480’s dimension is 25.75 x 26.50 x 13.88 inches. With a bigger dimension, the best choice will be DWE7491RS. DeWalt DWE7491RS’s weight is 90 pounds (40.82 Kg). Yet, DWE7480 weighs 48 pounds (21.7724kg). DWE7491RS is sturdier than DWE7480. For professional work and durability, DWE7491RS is a perfect choice.
DeWalt DWE7491RS and DWE7480 have a similar cutting limit. Both can cut 3-1/8 crawls at (90°) and 2-1/4 inches (45°). They have Rack and pinion extending wall rails, making fence Changes quick, smooth, and precise.
Both DWE7491RS and DWE7480 have dust collection systems. While using these table miter saws, you don’t need to worry about the dust, they have dust bags, which will collect the dust.
The rip capacity of a table saw is a very important fact is you have to use the saw for cuts a variety of more extensive shelving and trim materials. DWE7480’s rip capacity is 24 1/2 inches, and DWE7491RS’ rip capacity is only 32 1/2 inches. So, DWE7491RS has a higher rip capacity. With it, you can rip more than DWS7480.
Both DeWalt DWE7491RS and DWE7480 have corded electric power sources., and required 120 voltage. DWE7491RS and DWE7480 don’t need any battery, and they don’t include any battery.
DeWalt DW745 and DWE7480 both have 3 years of warranty (limited in nature). Within 3 years of limited guarantee, DeWalt Association will fix that instrument if any mischief or any machine breakdowns happen. Nonetheless, during this period, you shouldn’t attempt to fix any piece of the saw.
Otherwise, you may lose the chance of service without any cost. Moreover, if you are not content with the gadget’s presentation, you can reestablish it and get your cashback, yet you need to reestablish it within 90 days with the receipt.
As you are searching for a 10 in. table saw which is tougher, transferable, work-accommodating, so you should pick DWE7491RS. Else, you can pick DWE7480. However, DWE7480 doesn’t have these fantastic highlights, which are accessible in DWE7491RS. Along these lines, DWE7491RS is the most ideal decision for your expert work reason.
FAQ about DeWalt DWE7491RS and DeWalt DWE7480
|Does DWE7491 have wheels?
Yes, DWE7491RS has a huge and rock-solid wheel, so it can undoubtedly turn over advances, checks, and place of work flotsam and jetsam. But, DWE7480 doesn’t have any wheels.
Can I use dado blades in the DWE7480 table saw?
No, it’s almost impossible to use dado blades in DWE7480, but you can use dido blades in DWE7491RS.
What is the RPM of DWE7491RS?
DWE7491 table miter saw has a 15amp motor that can produce 4800 RPM.
What is the weight of DWE7491RS?
DeWalt DWE7491RS’s weight is 90 pounds (40.82 Kg).
What types of components are included in the DWE7491RS?
The DWE7491RS includes Saw (Concrete), Saw (Power Reciprocating), and Construction – Power Saws.
Find related articles here.
I have been working in the camera industry for the last 6 years, and I am dedicated to helping my readers choose the best DSLR Camera, Mirrorless camera, security camera, or drone. My greatest reward is utilizing that knowledge to help people get the best for their needs under their budget. In 2014, I bought my first DSLR camera, and I have worked for different agencies and travel companies. Therefore, I have to use various cameras and lenses. Nowadays, there are many kinds of cameras available in the market, so, before buying, a person has to focus on the following questions:
Here are some questions for you that will help you to buy a camera
- Ask yourself why you are buying a camera? Because Different cameras are built for different purposes. Do you want something only for better photos than your phone, or do you want to get into the photography business or just a hobby?
- What is the budget? You may not need a professional-grade DSLR camera if it is just for a hobby. You can get something that will allow you to grow into a DSLR.
- Did you compare your desired model with another popular model in the market?
If you are looking for a camera for your business or professional photography, then check the below things before making the final call:
- Types of Cameras
- DSLR vs Mirrorless
- Speed and Performance
- The MegaPixel Myth and Reality
- Interchangeable Lenses
- Image Stabilization
Check one of my articles where I describe everything in detail about how to choose a DSLR camera
Follow or ask me anything about Camera on social media:
- Camera2022.06.25GoPro Hero 8 Vs 9 – Why do Buywithme.org suggest the GoPro 9?
- Fujifilm2022.06.25Fujifilm X100v vs Sony RX100 vii – What’s the main differences?
- Sony2022.06.20Sony a7rii vs a7iii – Why do we suggest the a7iii than a7rii?
- Security camera2022.06.20Arlo Pro 2 vs Arlo Ultra – Check the difference & get the best