Why Dyson V11 Torque is Best?
- Dyson provides a digital screen with its V11 series. Torque Drive comes with an LCD screen, but the V11 Animal cleaner comes with an LED screen. So, you’ll get less information with Animal compared to Torque Drive one.
- V11 Torque Drive has a run-time countdown option, while V11 Animal doesn’t. That’s why you can not track the machine’s remaining run time at the time of cleaning. Even, V11 Animal’s screen only indicates the battery level but doesn’t show the exact run time like V11 Torque Drive.
- However, Dyson does not give you a mini dusting brush with V11 Animal but provides a dusting brush with V11 Torque Drive. Thus, you get one more accessory with Dyson V11 Torque than Dyson V11 Animal.
All these key points make V11 Torque Drive a better vacuum cleaner than V11 Animal. As you are investing money already, why not invest it in the best one? To check their prices, press the buttons below.
Similar Features in Dyson V11 Animal and Torque Drive
- They come in the same weight and dimension.
- Their suction power is 185 air watts.
- These two have the Dynamic Load Sensor.
- Dyson V11 Animal and Torque Drive’s run time is up to 74 minutes.
- They take 4.5 hours to get fully charged.
- Their Dust capacity is 0.77 liters.
- Dyson V11 Animal and Torque Drive cordless vacuum cleaners arrive with a HEPA filtration system.
- Their noise level is 70 to 78 decibels.
- They can clean all types of floors indoors.
- Dyson gives a 2 years warranty with these two cordless vacuum cleaners.
|Specification||Dyson V11 Torque Drive||Dyson V11 Animal|
|Editors Rating||4.9 Out of 5||4.8 Out of 5|
|Dimension||50.63×9.84 x10.28||50.63×9.84 x10.28|
|Suction||185 AW||185 AW|
|Run Time||74 Minutes||74 Minutes|
|Recharge||4.5 Hours||4.5 Hours|
|Noise Level||70-78 dB||70-78 dB|
|Warranty||2 Years Limited||2 Years Limited|
Difference and Similarity Between Dyson V11 Animal and Torque Drive
Product Weight and Size
As they are from the same series of Dyson cordless vacuum cleaners, they come in the same weight and size. Their weight is 6.6 pounds, and their dimension is 50.63×9.84 x10.28 inches. They are very user-oriented to clean. Since they are cordless, this dimension helps cleaning very much.
They also come with the same suction power. V11 Animal and V11 torque drive’s suction power is 185 watts. They clean everything so easily. With this suction power, they almost suck every dust near and there. Their Dynamic Load Sensor notices the floor type when cleaning and adjusts the vacuum’s suction power according to the floor type by itself.
Run Time And Recharge
Dyson V11 Animal and V11 Torque Drive’s run time is up to 74 minutes. And they take 4.5 hours to get fully charged. V11 series is designed to clean a big house, with this run time, which is easy. V11 series cleans for a more extended period and cleans more space than any cordless vacuum cleaner in the market.
They feature a HEPA filtration system that captures 99.9% of the allergens. It also catches allergen and pollen. It can capture 0.3 micron-sized allergens. This filtration system also comes with complete seal technology that seals every dust and does not let them float in the air. It is an excellent feature for anyone who has a dust allergy.
Both come with a digital screen. The V11 Animal arrives with an LED screen, and the Torque Drive appears with an LCD screen. You get more information through the LCD screen than the LED screen. You can get to know battery status, filter status, and cleaning mood status through it.
Their dust capacity is 0.77 liters, and the dust system emptying is called a point-and-shoot system. These two collect enough dust at a time, and emptying these two is also easier. This dust capacity may seem a little less for a big house, but this is enough to clean a medium-large house.
Dyson V11 Animal and Torque Drive clean all types of floor. They clean carpets, bare floor, stairs as well as a hardwood floor. These two also clean big rugs. Dyson’s cordless vacuum cleaners also clean overhead easily. They are good to go on any floor, which is indoor.
The Dyson V11 series manufacturer offers 2 years of warranty with all of Dyson V11 vacuum cleaners. So, V11 Animal and Torque Drive come with a two-year warranty. Besides, they have a strong motor which is capable of giving you service for a long time.
In the end, you can see V11 Animal and Torque Drive are two very similar cordless vacuum cleaners. They both could be alternatives to each other. But if you do not want to compromise on any feature, then the Dyson V11 Torque Drive would be the better choice for you. However, if you are okay with having less accessory and an LED screen instead of an LCD screen, you can go with the Dyson V11 Animal.
Frequently Asked Questions About Dyson V11 Animal and Torque Drive
|How many cleaning moods are in the Dyson V11 Torque Drive?|
There are three cleaning moods in the Dyson v11 series. These are Auto Mood, Eco Mood, and Boost Mood.
Does Dyson V11 Animal arrive with a Crevice tool?
Yes, Dyson V11 Animal does come with the Crevice tool.
What is the DLS system of Dyson V11?
The DLS system is a Dynamic Load Sensor. It is a sensor that detects any floor type while cleaning and sets the suction power according to it.
Does Dyson V11 Animal clean thick pile carpet?
Yes, Dyson V11 Animal cleans thick pile carpet smoothly.
What is the dust capacity of Dyson V11 Torque Drive?
The dust capacity of Dyson V11 Torque Drive is 0.77 liters.
Find more vacuum cleaner comparisons here.