Why Should You Pick Dyson V11?
- Dyson V11 comes with 185 air watts suction power. In contrast, Dyson V7 has only 100 air watts suction power. That makes Dyson V11 more powerful at cleaning than Dyson V7.
- This cordless vacuum cleaner has an intelligent sensor called Dynamic Load Sensor. That notices the floor type in the time of cleaning and changes the suction power according to it. Dyson V7 does not have this feature.
- The maximum run time of Dyson V11 is 60 minutes. Therefore once you charge this vacuum cleaner fully, it will give you service for a long time. On the opposite, Dyson7 gives only 30 minutes of service after a full charge.
- Dyson V11 has a dust capacity of 0.77 liters, and Dyson V7 has only 0.4 liters. So, you can collect more dust at a time and make your cleaning easier with Dyson V11.
- V11 comes with an LCD screen that shows battery status, the vacuum’s filter status, and even determines the cleaning’s mood. Dyson V7 does not come with any digital screen; it only has a small light to indicate the battery life. That is why managing Dyson V11 is way more comfortable than Dyson V7.
- Dyson V7 is surprisingly a loud cordless vacuum cleaner. Its noise level is 82 decibels while Dyson V11 is a quieter vacuum cleaner with 70 decibels noise level. So, if you want to have a peaceful cleaning in your house, Dyson V11 is the right choice.
These key functions make Dyson V11 a better cordless vacuum cleaner than Dyson V7. Hopefully, now its clear to you why should you pick this one.
Similar Features in Dyson V7 and Dyson V11
- They have a HEPA filtration system.
- Dyson V7 and Dyson V11 clean all types of indoor floors.
- Dyson company provides a 2-year warranty with V7 and V11.
|Specification||Dyson V11||Dyson V7|
|Editors Rating||4.9 Out of 5||4.6 Out of 5|
|Suction||185 AW||100 AW|
|Run Time||74 Minutes||30 Minutes|
|Recharge||4.5 Hours||5 Hours|
|Noise Level||70 dB||82 dB|
|Warranty||2 Years Limited||2 Years Limited|
Difference and Similarity Between Dyson V7 and Dyson V11
Product Weight and Size
These two are very good as portable vacuum cleaners as they come in lightweight and user-oriented sizes. Their weight is 6.6 pounds for Dyson V11 and 5.4 pounds for Dyson V7. Their dimensions are 50.63×9.84 x10.28 inches for Dyson V11 and 49×8.2×9.8 inches for Dyson V7. As an easy-going cordless vacuum cleaner, they are suitable to give you premium service.
Dyson V11 comes with 185 air watts suction power, and V7 comes with only 100 air watts suction. So, the V11 gives the best performance; it cleans everything so easily and quickly. Also, V11 has an intelligent sensor that detects the floor type, and then sets the suction power.
Run Time and Recharge
In the matter of run time and recharge, Dyson V11 is the winner. It needs 4.5 hours to be fully charged and gives you cleaning up to 74 minutes. On the other side, Dyson V7 needs 5 hours to get a full charge but works for only 30 minutes. Dyson V11 saves your time and energy, unlike Dyson V7.
The digital screen is another cool feature that makes Dyson V11 an unbeatable cordless vacuum cleaner in front of Dyson V7. With this feature maintaining your vacuum cleaner gets so easy. Since it shows its remaining battery, filter status, and cleaning status, Dyson V7 does not have this feature. It has a small light that shows you the battery status.
Dyson V7 and V11 have a huge difference in dust capacity too. Dyson V11 comes with 0.77 liters dust capacity, and Dyson V7 has 0.44 liters. So, Dyson V11 stays with you longer than the Dyson V7. You almost can clean the whole house with its long run time and bigger dust capacity at one time. However, with Dyson V7, it would be a difficult task.
The most positive thing about these two cordless vacuum cleaners is that they can clean all the floor types under the roof. Carpet, bare floor, hardwood floor stairs, any floor you name indoor is capable of cleaning with Dyson V7 and V11. Besides, they clean the overhead too and clean it smoothly. They are also good at cleaning pet hair and human hair.
The manufacturer offers 2 years of warranty with its V7 and V11 cordless vacuum cleaner. So, you are carefree for two years with these two. It is renowned that Dyson has a powerful motor, so you can trust them with their products.
As you can see, the Dyson V11 is a better vacuum cleaner than the Dyson V7. It’s so many features like better suction power, sensor, lower noise level, digital screen, and bigger dust capacity. Still, if you like to go with the Dyson V7, it is ok as it is also a good vacuum cleaner according to its price range. So, if you want to get the best vacuum cleaner for you, go with the Dyson V11. Besides, if you want to take care of the budget and have a minimal good cordless vacuum cleaner, just go with the Dyson V7.
Frequently Asked Questions About Dyson V7 and Dyson V11
|What is the dimension of Dyson V11?
The dimension of the Dyson V11 is 50.63×9.84 x10.28 inches.
How much time the Dyson V7 take to be fully charged?
The Dyson V7 almost takes 5 hours to be fully charged.
How Dyson V11 is an intelligent vacuum cleaner?
Dyson V11 has a sensor attached to it. That detects floor type in the time of cleaning. The sensor sets suction power by itself after detecting the floor. Taking decisions by ownself makes Dyson V11 an intelligent vacuum cleaner.
What is the weight of the Dyson V7?
The weight of this cordless vacuum cleaner is 5.4 pounds.
Does Dyson V11 clean bacteria?
Yes, Dyson V11’s HEPA filtration cleans 99.9% bacteria.
Check out more comparisons here.