Why do I recommend Dyson V11?
- Dyson V11’s suction power is 185 air watts, but V8’s is 115 air watts. So, in the case of cleaning big messes, Dyson V11 gives you more preferable cleaning than Dyson V8.
- It has an intelligent power sensor that detects floor type while cleaning and sets the suction power by itself. Dyson V8 does not have any kind of sensor attached to it. Therefore, Dyson V11 makes your job more effortless than Dyson V8.
- This cordless vacuum cleaner takes a shorter time of 4.5 hours to get fully charged but has a longer run time of 74 minutes. Contrary, Dyson V8 takes almost 5 hours to be fully charged and has a shorter run time of up to 40 minutes.
- Dyson V11 also has a bigger dust capacity than Dyson V8. It has a dust capacity of 0.77 liters, while Dyson V8’s dust capacity is 0.54 liters. That means you can clean more space at a time with Dyson V11 than with V8.
- It has an LCD digital screen to let you know battery status, cleaning mood, and filter status. However, V8 has a tiny light that shows battery life. You get detailed information through Dyson V11, which is good to track your vacuum cleaner.
- Dyson V8’s noise lever is more than the Dyson V11. Its noise level is 73 decibels, and V11’s is 70 decibels. Therefore, working with Dyson V11 is more peaceful than Dyson V8.
Overall, these points make Dyson V11 a more suitable choice than Dyson V8. It is budget-friendly and contains incredible features. If you want to check the price of these cleaners, press the buttons below.
Similar Features in Dyson V8 and V11
- They arrive with HEPA filtration.
- These two clean all kinds of floors.
- They have two years of limited warranty from the manufacturer.
|Specification||Dyson V11||Dyson V8|
|Editors Rating||4.9 Out of 5||4.7 Out of 5|
|Suction||185 AW||115 AW|
|Run Time||74 Minutes||40 Minutes|
|Recharge||4.5 Hours||5 Hours|
|Noise Level||70 dB||73 dB|
|Warranty||2 Years Limited||2 Years Limited|
Difference and Similarity Between Dyson V8 and Dyson V11
Product Weight and Size
These two cordless vacuum cleaners have user-friendly weight and size. Dyson V11’s weight is 6.6 pounds, and its dimension is 50.63×9.84 x10.28 inches. Dyson V8’s weight is 5.8 pounds and the dimension 49×8.2×9.8 inches. Both are quite convenient to work with.
They have a huge difference in the suction power, which makes Dyson V11 a better option than the V8. Dyson V11’s suction power is 185 air watts, and V8’s is 115 air watts. This is why Dyson V11 cleans better than the Dyson V8. It also has an intelligent sensor called ‘Dynamic Load Sensor.’ This sensor recognizes what kind of floor you are cleaning and adjusts the vacuum’s suction power in the meantime. V8 does not have any helpful features like this.
Run Time and Recharge
In the run time section, there again wins the Dyson V11. Since it has less recharge time but more run time than the Dyson V8. V11 needs 4.5 hours for a full charge, and V8 needs 5 hours for a full charge. After getting fully charged, Dyson V11 works for 74 minutes, and V8 works for 40 minutes.
Dyson offers HEPA filters with its two cordless vacuum cleaners on V11 and V8. HEPA filters provide the best capturing of allergens, dust, and pollen other than many other filters. It catches 99.9% of dust and allergens, which could be even 0.3 microns in size. The filters are washable and reusable. It will be with you for years.
The V11 has another cool feature called a digital screen. It comes with an LCD screen that shows the battery status, the vacuum’s cleaning mood, and the filter’s status. This feature makes it easier to use and maintain the vacuum cleaner.
Their dust capacity is also not the same. Dyson V11’s dust capacity is higher than the V8. The V11’s dust capacity is 0.77 liters, and V8’s dust capacity is 0.54 liters. That assures you get a longer time to clean with the Dyson V11 than the Dyson V8.
The best thing about any Dyson is that cleaners can clean almost all kinds of floors or places you can have indoors. From bare floor to hardwood floor, thick pile carpet, stairs, or even car. They clean every place you can suggest. Dyson V11 and V8 are also good to go with all kinds of floor, pet hair, or long human hair. Give them anything you can they will clean.
The Dyson company supplies a two years limited warranty with their V11 and V8 vacuum cleaners. They have a quite strong motor, so they will be with you in the long run. If not, the Dyson company will be giving service for 2 years with them.
You can see Dyson V11 offers you so much more than the Dyson V8. It has finer suction power. It comes with a longer run time, works with a sensor, and has a lesser noise level. Its LCD screen and more dust capacity are pulse points that come with it. If you are willing to invest less money in the vacuum cleaner, you can buy the Dyson V8. But I would suggest V11 as it would be the best bet for you.
Frequently Asked Question About Dyson V8 and V11
|Is Dyson V11 a high torque vacuum cleaner?|
Yes, Dyson V11 is a high torque cordless vacuum cleaner.
Can Dyson V8 be transformed into a handheld vacuum cleaner?
Yes, Dyson V8 can be transformed into a handheld vacuum cleaner.
Is Dyson V11 a heavy vacuum cleaner?
No, Dyson V11 is not a heavy cleaner. Its weight is only 6.6 pounds, which is only 3 kg.
What is the dimension of Dyson V8?
The dimension of the Dyson V8 is 49×8.2×9.8 inches.
What is the maximum run time of Dyson V11?
The maximum run time of Dyson V11 is 74 minutes. It gives its maximum run time after getting fully charged from 4.5 hours.
Check out more articles about vacuum cleaners here.