What Special Features Make Evoluo the Best?
- It has a large water tank of 54 ounces, while the Vertuo comes with only a 40 ounces tank. You can use the Evoluo almost all day long with 1 refill.
- The machine needs only 1300 watts of electric power to operate. And the Vertuo required 1350 watts to operate. So, it will help you to save electric power than its cousin brother.
- The Ejected capsule container of the Evoluo has options to keep 17 capsules. Besides, the Vertuo can take only 13 capsules. You do not need to clean the container again and again.
- You will get a 29.13 inches cable with the Evoluo and 33.46 inches cable with Vertuo. You can easily manage the machine with a shorter cable.
These are the essential functions you will get with Evoluo. The Vertuo also has these features but not more than the Evoluo. If you don’t need more features like Evoluo, you can have Vertuo. If you want to check the best deal, then click on the button down.
The Similar Features of the Nespresso Evoluo and Vertuo
- Both of the machines have a Removable tank.
- They can read Capsules by their unique identity.
- These two machines have Power saving options.
- Both wait 9 minutes to turn the machine’s Power off.
- They feature a programmable power-saving option.
- They can Heat-up within 15 seconds.
- Nespresso Evoluo and Vertuo provide 1 year of service warranty.
Check the Full Comparison Chart Below
|Editor’s Rating||4.9 out of 5||4.5 out of 5|
|Weight||11 lbs||10.96 lbs|
|Water tank||54 Ounces||40 Ounces|
|Water tank type||Removable||Removable|
|Power rating||1300||1350 Watt|
|Dimensions||9.0 in x 12.2 in x 12.3 in||8.32 in x 11.91 in x 11.93 in|
|Cable Length||29.13 Inches||33.46 Inches|
|Capsules container capacity||17 Mug capsules||13 Mug capsules|
|Automatic power time||9 mins||9 mins|
|Heat uptime||15 sec||15 sec|
|Warranty||1 year||1 year|
Differences and Similarities Between Evoluo and Vertuo
Water tank capacity
The Evoluo has a 54-ounce water tank. And the Vertuo has only 40 ounces of water. You will have a more extended water operation duty if you choose the Evoluo. You will be able to make many coffees with one refill if you select the Evoluo.
The Evoluo has powerful features with only 1300 watts of electric power. And the Vertuo has fewer features, but it consumes 1350 watts of electric power, which is a mighty consumer machine. So the Evoluo will be the best power-saving machine.
Capsules container capacity
The used capsules container of the Evoluo is capable of taking 17 mugs capsules. And the Vertuo’sVertuo’s container is capable of taking 13 mugs capsules. So obviously, the Evoluo will be best for use.
You will need 9.0 in x 12.2 in x 12.3 in space if you choose the Evoluo. And for Vertuo, you will need 8.32 in x 11.91 in x 11.93 in spaces. The Evoluo is a little larger than the Vertuo. If you save some space, then you can choose Vertuo. But seeing all the features, the Evoluo will be best.
The cable length of the Evoluo is 29.13 Inches, and the Vertuos cable length is a little longer. It is 33.46 Inches. Its feature is not a big deal for this reason you can choose any of the machines.
Energy-saving mode and time
Both of the machines have Energy-saving features as well as the same shut-off time. This feature will allow you to save some energy while both machines turn off after 9 minutes. Unfortunately, if you forget to turn off the machine, it will go to power down automatically.
The most impressive features of both machines are they heat up quickly. When you need to make a faster coffee, then these machines will serve you best. For this feature, you can buy any of the machines.
One year of the warranty comes with both of the machines. You don’t have to worry about these machines because if they get into trouble within 365 days, you will get them repaired free of the service fee. But you’ve to maintain the conditions on the warranty card.
Really if you are in hesitation yet to decide which one will be the best for your workplace, I will say a large Water tank, a better Power consumption, Large capsules container, and reasonable Cable size of the Evoluo made it best. It will be an excellent diction to get the Evoluo. But if you think the fewer features of the Vertuo will be enough for you, you can have the little one.
Frequently Asked Questions of the Evoluo vs Vertuo
|Is there any problem if I keep plugging the cable in the electricity?|
No, there is no problem if you keep plugging the cable in the electricity, while it has the power saving options.
How is the accurate weight of the Evoluo and Vertu machine?
The weight of the Evoluo is 11 lbs. And the Vertuos weight is 10 lbs.
I need to make coffee faster. Which one would be better for buying with that option?
Both of the machines take 15 seconds to heat up. But you will get a faster Nespesso making service if you choose the Evoluo for making coffee fast.
What should I use, Cup or mug on the machine?
You can add both but a mug will be best for a large capsule size. And a cup for small capsules.
You can read some coffee machine comparison articles here:
- Keurig K Cafe vs Nespresso
- Keurig mini vs mini plus
- Keurig k50 vs k55
- Nespresso Vertuo vs Vertuoplus
- Nespresso Vertuoline vs Original