The Fitbit Charge 3 and Inspire HR have a similar design, but some unique features made the Charge 3 better. Below is the detailed breakdown of why Fitbit Charge 3 is the better one between these two.
What makes Charge 3 the Better choice?
- The Charge 3 comes with a powerful battery that will provide you 7 days, whereas the Inspire HR will give you only 5 days backup.
- This device has a preloaded Weather app where you can see the update and information about daily weather, but this feature isn’t included on the other watch.
- There is a feature to see your old call notifications and send custom replies to your texts. On the other hand, you can’t see old call notifications on Inspire HR and no option to send a reply.
- The Charge 3 has an Altimeter and SpO2 sensor, that will give you detailed information about height and Oxygen, but the Inspire HR doesn’t come with this feature.
- This watch comes with more variants of color. There are 4 color options available for this one, while the other device has only 2 variants.
These features are only available on the Charge 3 and made this one the winner. Go through the below buttons to have a glance at the products.
Similarities between Fitbit Charge 3 & Inspire HR
- Waterproof with swimming tracking feature.
- Slim watch with comfortable silicone bands.
- Call and notifications on the watch screen.
- 24/7 sleep and heart-rate tracking feature.
- 15+ exercises mode is available with smart-track.
|Specifications||Fitbit Charge 3||Inspire HR|
|Editor’s Rating||4.4 out of 5||4.6 out of 5|
|Color||Variants Available||Variants Available|
|Product Dimension||1.63 x 4.04 x 8.9 inches||1.47 x 3.94 x 8.94 inches|
|Product Weight||27.22 grams||30.05 grams|
|Battery||1 Lithium-Polymer Battery||1 Lithium-Polymer Battery|
|Warranty||1-Year Limited Warranty||1-Year Limited Warranty|
Differences & Similarities between Fitbit Charge 3 & Inspire HR
The Fitbit Charge 3 comes with a slim design with a comfortable band that will fit well on anyone’s hand. The watch is designed to give you comfort even if you are wearing it for the whole day and night. Inspire HR’s design is almost the same, but the watch body has a different shape on the edges. The bands are made of silicone with very premium materials, and there is no issue for water. The body of these watches is designed for a 50m underwater resistance.
You will have a better battery backup if you have the Charge 3 on your hand. This powerful Lithium battery will give you a backup of 7 days, while the Inspire HR will only give you a backup of 4 days.
The built-in exercise mode of this watch will give you a smart track of your workouts. There is 15 exercises-mode on this watch which will automatically track your workout and give you the stats based on your performances. Both the Charge and Inspire HR have the same amount if preloaded exercise mode.
If you need to track your swimming, the Charge 3 will allow you to do that also as this watch is 50m water-resistant, so you will be able to get the stats about your session on the watch. You are required to use your phone GPS while using this feature. Inspire HR also has this feature, but as the Charge 3 has an upgraded sensor, you are getting more accurate information on the Charge 3.
The 24/7 tracker will track your sleep and heart rate that gives you detailed information about your health condition. You will get stats about your burned calories, walking steps, and more on these watches.
Notifications & App
While using the Charge 3, if there is any call or notifications you can see those on your watch screen. You can see the previous 30 days record also. There are some customized texts, and you can choose one as your message reply. On the other hand, Inspire HR will show you only the call or notification in real-time. But there is no option to send replies with text or see the previous records.
Durability & Warranty
These are very slim designed to use them 24/7 without any pressure on your hands as these are very lightweight so there won’t be an issue. You will have a 1-year of limited warranty from Fitbit for any fault in your products.
Both of the watches have some features that made them a reason to choose. But comparatively, the Charge 3 offers you more than the Inspire HR. If you prefer battery backup and unique features with better accuracy stats, then you should pick the Charge 3 without a second thought.
Frequently Asked Questions about Fitbit Charge 3 & Inspire HR
|Can I use the Fitbit Charge 2 bands on the Charge 3?|
Yes, you can. The band of Charge 3 is quite the same as Charge 2.
Does this watch have a reading text feature?
You can read a text and send customized text as well.
Are these models suitable for kids?
No. There are specific models for kids, such as the Fitbit Ace.
Do I need to take this off from my hands while showering?
It depends. The water-resistant will create issues if you are in hot water. Otherwise, it’s fine.
Are the readings accurate of these watches?
Fitbit comes with the most advanced and improved sensors. So you will have pretty accurate stats for sure.
Read more from the below links.
- Fitbit Versa vs Versa Lite
- Fitbit Ionic vs Versa 2
- Fitbit Charge 4 vs Charge 3
- Fitbit Versa 2 vs Versa 3