There may be some similarities between Fitness Charge 3 and Versa 2 but you can select the Versa 2. Go below to know about the unique features of Versa 2.
What made Versa 2 the Best?
- The Versa 2 comes with a color display and 100+ watch faces, whereas the Charge 4 has a black & white display with no customizable watch faces.
- There is an always-on display mode on this fitness tracker that will allow you to see your stats all the time, but this feature isn’t available on the other one.
- Through the built-in mic of the Versa 2, you will be able to send quick voice replies to your call or messages while its competitor doesn’t have a mic.
- You can store more than 300+ songs on your Spotify by using the Pandora app on this watch. Unfortunately, the Charge 3 doesn’t include this feature.
- The built-in Alexa of the Versa 2 will help you to command anything for a specific task, whereas this feature isn’t available on the other watch.
These are the major feature differences between these two. The Versa 2 will be your fitness tracker and a daily need because of its unique specifications.
Similarities Between Fitbit Charge 3 & Versa 2
- These watches are water-resistant for 50m underwater.
- There is a 24/7 heart-rate and sleep-track feature on these devices.
- You can get GPS access on both fitness trackers.
- They will give around 1 week of battery backup.
- Both the watches are available in different color variants.
|Specifications||Charge 3||Versa 2|
|Editor’s Rating||4.4 out of 5||4.6 out of 5|
|Color||Variants Available||Variants Available|
|Product Dimension||1.63 x 4.04 x 8.9 inches||1.56 x 1.59 x 0.47 inches|
|Product Weight||27.22 grams||4.53 grams|
|Battery||1 Lithium-ion Battery||1 LR44 Battery|
|Warranty||1-Year Limited Warranty||1-Year Limited Warranty|
Differences and Similarities between features of Fitbit Charge 3 & Versa 2
Both devices come in different shapes, and that is noticeable from their outlook. The Versa 2 has a square-shaped design with a bigger display than the Charge 3. There are different colors of straps available for these watches. The Versa 2 has a color display that looks great with its premium build quality. The body is designed as water-resistant for 50m underwater.
You will get a 6 days battery backup from the Versa 2 as this comes with a powerful LR44 battery. You can enhance the backup by not using unnecessary features. On the other hand, Charge 3 will provide you 7 days of battery backup.
Versa 2 has a stunning display with corning gorilla glass. The color mode of this watch made this one more preferable to choose from. Unfortunately, Charge 3 doesn’t come with a color display, and you may not like this feature.
This fitness tracker will check your heart-rate for all day long. The stats can be checked whenever you want. The stats of how many calories you burnt or how many steps you have taken are also available here.
If you want your whole sleep information, you can get that on these watches. These watches track your periods of sleep automatically. You will have all the detailed information about your sleep, density, awake information on the watch and the app as well. The data is pretty accurate as the watch comes with the latest upgraded sensor.
Mic & Voice Reply
The built-in mic of the Versa 2 will allow you to send a voice reply to your calls. You will be able to see your call and notifications on the screen of both watches, but only the Versa 2 gives you a voice reply feature. You can send a customized text too from these devices.
If you want to know the weather update without your phone, just command the Versa 2 through your voice. The built-in Alexa will give you exactly what you want to hear. This voice assistant allows you to get specific pieces of information by commanding Alexa, minimizing your hassles.
If you want new watch faces every day, you can do that on the Versa 2. There are 100+ watch faces available for this version. The defaults are available on the watch. The other collections can be availed through the app of Fitbit watch.
There are more than 15 modes of exercise available on these watches. The watch will automatically detect your exercise and give you stats of your track or session. Both Versa 2 and Charge 3 are waterproof for 50m underwater, so you are allowed to wear this watch during your swimming session too.
Durability & Warranty
These watches are made of premium components that will last for a long period without any doubt. These devices can be used for any kind of exercise or activity. You don’t even need to take them off while swimming as they are water-resistant. There is a 1-year warranty from Fitbit for these watches, which may give you a reason not to worry about the durability.
Though both the devices are fitness trackers, still Vesa 2 is providing you something more with that. The built-in mic, always-on display, and color display of the Versa 2 will give you a better experience than traditional fitness trackers.
Frequently Asked Questions about Fitbit Charge 3 & Versa 2
|Can I recharge the batteries?|
Sure you can. You are required to charge them once a week.
Can I sync this watch with my Computer?
No, you can’t. As you are required to use the Fitbit app, you need to use this on your phone or tab.
Does this device have a built-in mic?
The Versa 2 has, but the Charge 3 doesn’t.
Can I use this while showering?
Sure, this watch is water-resistant for 50m underwater.
Does the band keep losing its size?
No, this is made of premium quality with no chance of change in shape.
You may have interest in –
- Fitbit Charge 4 vs Versa 2
- Fitbit Charge 3 vs Inspire HR
- Fitbit Versa vs Versa Lite
- Fitbit Ionic vs Versa 2
- Fitbit Charge 4 vs Charge 3