Why Buywithme.org suggest charge 4?
- Fitbit Charge 4 comes with a built-in GPS that will give you real-time stats of your activities. On the contrary, if you use Inspire 2 then it will require you to use your phone GPS.
- You will be able to pay your bills without any contact on the Charge 4 with its Fitbit Pay feature. In contrast, this feature isn’t included in its competitor.
- This fitness tracker has the feature of storing your favorite music in Spotify with the Pandora app’s help. On the other side, this feature is missing on Inspire 2.
- You can see your Oxygen level on the Charge 4 to help you stay updated about your health condition. On the other hand, you will miss this feature if you choose the other device.
We guess you are no more hesitant to choose the better one. Go for the Charge 4 if you want to have more features on your hand. To check the price simply press the button below.
Similarities between Fitbit Inspire 2 & Charge 4
- These are water-resistant for 50m. So, you can wear them all the time even during a shower or swimming.
- There are 20+ exercise modes available on these watches which will help you to monitor workouts in real-time.
- 24/7 Heart and Sleep tracking that will provide updates about your health conditions or sleep stage.
- You will get notifications of calls and texts on these tackers. So, you can easily send replies or respond to a call through these devices.
If you are satisfied with these similar functions then you can choose any of Fitbit Inspire 2 or Charge 4. But if you want to enjoy the best performance with advanced features then you have to go with Fitbit Charge 4.
|Specifications||Fitbit Inspire 2||Charge 4|
|Editor’s Choice||4.6 out of 5||4.5 out of 5|
|Color||Variants Available||Variants Available|
|Product Dimension||1.46 x 0.66 x 0.51 inches||9.72 x 1.13 x 0.49 inches|
|Product Weight||1.06 ounces||1.06 ounces|
|Battery||1 Lithium Polymer Battery (included)||1 C Battery (included)|
|Warranty||1-Year Limited Warranty||1-Year Limited Warranty|
Features of Fitbit Inspire 2 & Charge 4
These watches come with a slim and stylish design. There is some noticeable difference in the trackers. The body of the Inspire 2 is a bit different, with a sharp finish on the edges. This watch’s strap doesn’t have any shades or design, but the Charge 4 has a craft design on the belts. These are very lightweight designed and will fit well on anyone’s hand.
The Charge 4 has a battery with 7 days battery backup, while the Inspire 4 will give you 10 days of backup with a single charge. This will keep you connected with your tracker without any disturbance. The backup can be increased by turning off the unnecessary features.
If you want to get more accurate and on-time data of your activities, you should pick Charge 4. This premium device comes with a built-in GPS feature that will work even if your phone is not nearby. On the other hand, you will need your phone GPS to get the stats while using the Inspire 2.
The music store feature of the Charge 4 will allow you to save your favorite songs on the Spotify app. You need to download the Pandora app to avail this feature. It would be more straightforward than before for you to listen to the music. You won’t be able to use this feature on the Inspire as this doesn’t have this feature included.
These fitness trackers will track your sleep and automatically detect your sleep routine and score based on your performance. The ins and outs of your sleep routine will be in your hand. This will help you to see if there is anything unusual happening in your sleep routine.
The Charge 4 has a total of 20 modes of exercise to track your exercise and give you the stats. There are pre-loaded settings for exercises like – yoga, cycling, and so on. This will provide you with real-time stats about your activity and stay updated about your performances. The Inspire 2 has the same amount of modes loaded to make your exercises more enjoyable.
If your phone is in the range, then you will get notifications of your calls and texts. You don’t need to check your smartphone if this watch is on your hand.
If you are a fitness freak person and want to stay updated about your heart rate and other details, there is no need to worry. These trackers will give you a 24/7 tracking of your heart. You are staying in touch with the condition. While visiting the doctor, you can use these records as a history.
Warranty & Durability
There is no need to worry about the durability of these premium devices. These are made for a long session. There won’t be an issue even after an extreme workout issue or a swimming session. There is a 1-year of warranty available from Fitbit for these fitness trackers.
Though they looked the same from the outlook, I guess you are no more confused to pick the best one after this detailed breakdown. The Charge 4 will provide you more than the Inspire 2. You are going to enjoy the Charge 2 for sure for its unique features and comfortable design.
Frequently Asked Questions about Fitbit Inspire 2 & Charge 4
|What is the material of the strap of Charge 4?
The straps are made of Silicone.
How many songs the Charge 4 can store?
The Charge 4 can store up to 300 songs on Spotify.
How good is the battery of the Inspire 2?
It’s very good. This battery will give you 10 days backup with a single charge.
Are there any separate bands available for the watches?
Yes, an extensive collection of different designed bands are available on Amazon.
Can I track my tennis game through Charge 4?
The Charge 4 has a sports mode. You may try that.
Check related articles here.