Why do I recommend Fitbit Sense?
- Fitbit Sense has a built-in skin temperature sensor that measures your body’s stress. But this amazing feature is not available on Apple Watch 6.
- The Electrodermal Activity of the Fitbit Sense will detect your mode and give you suggestions accordingly, but this incredible feature is not included on Apple 6.
- Fitbit Sense comes with Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa Built-in, so you just need to speak to your watch to set bedtime reminders or alarms, control your smart home devices. In contrast, Apple 6 doesn’t have this beneficial option.
- You will have a 6 days battery backup on this fitness tracker, whereas the Apple 6 will give you only 18 hours of backup.
- Fitbit Sense weighs less than Apple Watch 6. So, you will be able to use this watch more comfortably than the other one.
- This device is compatible with iOS and Android devices. On the contrary, its competitor is compatible only with iOS devices.
These unique yet crucial features made Filbit Sense a winner over Apple Watch 6. If you wanna check the best deal then just click the buttons below.
Similarities between Fitbit Sense & Apple Watch 6
- They are 50m water-resistant.
- Different watch faces available.
- Both have 24/7 heart-rate tracking.
- Detailed stats about sleep available.
- There are GPS and Music store features.
- Both the watches are available in multiple variants.
|Specifications||Fitbit Sense||Apple Watch 6|
|Editor’s Rating||4.5 out of 5||4.8 out of 5|
|Color||Variants Available||Variants Available|
|Battery||1 Lithium-ion Battery (included)||1 Lithium Polymer Battery (included)|
|Product Dimension||1.59 x 1.59 x 0.49 inches||11.65 x 2.99 x 1.42 inches|
|Product Weight||1.06 ounces||1.08 ounces|
|Water-Resistant||50m underwater||50m underwater|
|Warranty||1-Year Limited Warranty||1-Year Warranty|
Comparison of features between Fitbit Sense & Apple Watch 6
Fitbit Sense and Apple Watch 6 have a similar shape design with a premium glass and strap quality. There are multiple variants available for these watches. The Apple Watch 6 has a round button on the side of its body. Sense has a square shape with a two-fit button on both sides. The Sense looks better and will suit well on any hand.
You will get notifications of your phone on your watch screen. Call, message, or any kind of notification, you will receive an alert for all. You can even send customized texts through your fitness tracker.
This is where Sense is far ahead of the Apple Watch 6. You will get 6 days of battery backup on the Sense. This backup can be increased by turning off some unnecessary functions. Unfortunately, the Apple Watch will give you only 18 hours of battery backup. So you are required to charge your watch almost every day.
Store & Play Music
These smartwatches are compatible with the Pandora app that lets you keep your favorite songs. Fitbit Sense can store more than 300 songs, besides, Apple cannot store like the Sense. So, if you are a music lover, the Sense should be your choice.
The Built-in apps of these devices will allow you to get real-time data of your activities. This functionality is included on both of the watches. So you are getting more accurate data on these devices.
The Sense will alert you for high and low heart-rate conditions. The 24/7 tracker will track your heart rate and give you detailed stats about your heart. This will help you stay updated, and you will be able to use these reports while visiting your doctor.
Voice Assistant & Reply
These watches have a built-in voice assistant to minimize your hassles. Alexa and Google Assistant on the Sense and Siri on the Apple Watch 6 will perform your required task in a single command.
The EDA sensor of the Sense measures electrodermal activity and checks your stress level. Based on the report, you will get suggestions and bits of advice. The Apple Watch 6 doesn’t provide this feature.
ECG & Skin Temperature
There is a sensor to measure your skin temperature on the Sense. This will give you detailed information related to your health. You will get ECG reports, too, on these devices.
Durability & Warranty
Apple and Fitbit both manufacture premium devices that last for years. There is no doubt that these are the most durable watches available on the market. 1-year of warranty is available for both devices. You can use them while extreme activities and swimming as well.
There are lots of features on these watches. Sense has some unique features that made it more preferable than the Apple Watch 6. The Sense will give you all kinds of fitness-related stats with a long-lasting battery. You can go for Fitbit Sense without a second thought. If you are an Apple product freak, you may go for the Apple Watch 6.
Frequently Asked Questions about Fitbit Sense & Apple Watch 6
|Is there any alert for low heart rate on the Apple Watch 6?|
Yes, the Apple Watch 6 will alert you for a specific rate drop.
Can I choose a different clock face?
Yes, there are some defaults, and a library of clock faces available.
What can I do with Fitbit Pay?
You can make contactless payments through it.
Can the Fitbit watch detect any fall?
No, the Sense can’t detect any fall.
Can I store music without Spotify on the Sense?
No, you are required to use Spotify and Pandora.
Go to the below links for more comparisons.