Why should you choose Fitbit Sense?
- Fitbit Sense has a feature to detect electrodermal activity on the skin to understand anybody’s stress and track the level. But this feature is not available on Versa 3.
- This device will allow you to get the heart rhythm – ECG report, even you can show the result to your doctor. On the other hand, this useful option is missing on Versa 3.
- If you are not at a normal heart rate, this Fitbit Sense will notify you of any high or low rate. At the same time, its competitor doesn’t include this function.
- The skin temperature sensor of this watch will detect and compare the temperature levels of your body. This will notify you if anything seems wrong. In contrast, Versa 3 doesn’t have this amazing sensor.
If you want to get detailed information about your health with maximum accuracy, then your choice should be Fitbit Sense. Check the below buttons to have a glance at the devices with the best price.
Similarities between Fitbit Sense & Versa 3
- Fitbit Sense and Versa 3 come with a 7-days of battery backup with fast charging mode which will ensure non-stop use for this certain time.
- Both have a 24/7 heart and health tracking system that will alert you if the rate is above or below the average.
- They contain a built-in mic for voice assistant and text replies. So, you can easily pick the Bluetooth calls without touching the phone when you are at a particular distance.
- Their sleep tracking with suggestions will count your sleep score to understand the stage of your sleep.
- These smartwatches come with a 50m water-resistant feature for swimming tracking. So, you don’t need to put off your watch during swimming or bathing.
Both smartwatches share these similar functions. If you choose Fitbit Sense you will be able to enjoy these similar facilities and even the improved features. But you can’t have those advanced features with Versa 3. Hope you know everything to make the best decison.
|Specifications||Fitbit Sense||Fitbit Versa 3|
|Editor’s Rating||4.5 out of 5||4.6 out of 5|
|Color||Variants Available||Variants Available|
|Product Dimension||1.59 x 1.59 x 0.49 inches||1.59 x 1.59 x 0.49 inches|
|Item Weight||1.06 ounces||0.71 ounces|
|Battery||1 Lithium-ion battery required (included)||1D Battery required (included)|
|Warranty||1-Year Limited Warranty||1-Year Limited Warranty|
Detail about the features of Fitbit Sense & Versa 3
The outlook of these devices is not that different. Both the Fitbit Sense and Versa 3 have a slim and stylish look with a premium quality band. The Versa 3 has 3 default color variants, while the Sense has black and white variations.
Voice Assistant & Mic
Through the built-in mic, you will be able to command anything to the Alexa or google assistant. This will help you to send any voice record as an answer to any of your phone calls.
The 24/7 tracker will track your sleep and give you a breakdown of your sleep routine. There is an option to see the stats for a certain period. You can compare your routine on a monthly or weekly basis.
Stress-Tracking & Skin Sensor
The Sense watch’s EDA app will detect a specific activity and see if there is any stress on your body. This feature uses the latest technology, which is not available on the Versa 3. There is a skin temperature sensor too. This sensor tracks each night’s stats and will help you to get an update on your health.
The music store feature gives you the feature of storing more than 300 songs on your wristwatch. You can save your favorite playlist on Spotify with the help of the Pandora app.
The built-in GPS will give you the exact figures for your track and exercise. You can see the real-time information while running or losing any calories with the help of this GPS. This feature is available on both devices.
The heart-rate track of these watches will give you all the accessible information about your heart condition. The Sense version comes with an updated sensor that will give you more accurate data than the Versa 3. You can even use the ECG feature of the Sense and show this to your doctor anytime.
Both the watches will provide you 6 days of battery backup with the powerful battery included. You will get a full-day backup with only 12 minutes of charging as they have a fast charging feature.
Durability & Warranty
These watches of Fitbit are super durable as they are made of premium components. And Fitbit never compromises about quality. The water-resistant feature will allow you to use these anywhere in any condition. Also, Fitbit provides a 1-year of limited warranty while purchasing.
Both the devices have some similar features. But you will get some detailed health information on the Sense version that is not available on the Versa 3. If you want to stay updated about your health data and have all the features, go for Fitbit Sense.
Frequently Asked Questions between Fitbit Sense & Versa 3
|Is it possible to answer a phone call with this watch?|
Yes, you can. But you can send replies only.
Is there any feature to store music on these watches?
Yes, there is an option. But you can’t save any default song. You are required to use the Pandora app to use this feature.
Can I make phone calls on the Sense?
No, you can’t. You will be able just to receive and talk.
How to turn the GPS on?
This will automatically enable it when you are on a run or exercise.
Am I required to carry a smartphone to use this Fitbit?
No, you are not. The phone or tab is only required to set or install this watch with the App.
Check out related articles here.