Why is the Fitbit Versa 2 the Best?
- This fitness tracker is compatible with both android and iOS mobile phones, whereas the Apple Watch 3 is only compatible with iOS.
- The Versa 2 has a SpO2 sensor to measure your oxygen level at night, but the other device doesn’t have this sensor.
- The Versa 2 will allow you to store your favorite music on the Spotify app while its competitor doesn’t have this feature.
- You can avail of the Fitbit Premium feature to get customized tips and advice based on your health stats, but Apple Watch doesn’t come with this feature.
- You will get 5 days of battery backup on the Versa 2 while you are required to charge your Apple Watch every single day.
These unique features made the Versa 2 more preferable to pick. If you want to have a glance at products, go through the below buttons.
Similarities Between Fitbit Versa 2 & Apple Watch 3
- Both the watches have a water-resistant feature.
- They give pretty accurate stats about heart rate and sleep information.
- These watches have a premium look.
- Available on multiple variations of color and bands.
- There is storage public on these devices for specific tasks.
|Specifications||Fitbit Versa 2||Apple Watch 3|
|Editor’s Rating||4.6 out of 5||4.8 out of 5|
|Color||Variants Available||Variants Available|
|Product Dimension||1.56 x 1.59 x 0.47 inches||12.32 x 2.69 x 1.33 inches|
|Product Weight||0.16 ounces||9.9 ounces|
|Battery||1 LR44 battery required (included)||1 CR123A battery required (included)|
|Warranty||1-Year Limited Warranty||1-Year Warranty|
Detail about the features of Fitbit Versa 2 & Apple Watch 3
The Apple Watch 3 can be used only with an iPhone. If you want to see your activity stats, you must pair it with an iOS version. The Versa 2 is compatible with both iOS and Android versions.
With a square-shaped design, the Apple Watch has a premium outlook. The major contrast between these two is the band and the buttons on the right side. There is a round switch on the apple watch to adjust settings. The Versa 2 also has a premium look with corning gorilla glass. Both the watches have some color variations so that you can choose your desired model from them.
Both watches used different types of batteries with variations on backup. The CR123A battery of the Apple Watch will give you a one-day backup with a single charge. You are required to charge your apple watch every day. The Versa 2 has a powerful battery than the other one. This device will give you a battery backup of more than 6 days. You can enhance the backup by not using unnecessary features.
GPS and contactless Payment Feature
By using the GPS of your nearby phone you will get real-time information about your activities. The Apple and Fitbit both included this handy feature in almost all the models of fitness trackers. They both have another similar feature which is contactless payment. By using Fitbit Pay/Apple Pay you will be able to pay your bills without any contact.
Fitbit has a dedicated music store for the Fitbit fitness trackers. The Versa 2 has the feature of storing more than 300 songs on Spotify through the Pandora app. On the other hand, the Apple Watch doesn’t have this feature, but there is a storage of 8GB for any kind of purpose.
As these are fitness trackers so having accurate stats is essential. Both devices will provide you stats about your health information with very good accuracy. You will have your heart rate and other heart-related details on the devices.
These watches will track your periods of sleep and provide you detailed information about your sessions. The feature will provide your sleep period and awake period as well. You can see the previous records and notice anything unusual.
You can use these watches in your swimming session without any issue. There won’t be an issue even under 50m of water. So there is no problem using them during rough activities too.
Durability and Warranty
Fitbit and Apple are undoubtedly the best fitness tracker manufacturers. The build quality of these premium devices will surely give better service than the traditional devices. Versa 2 and Apple Watch 3 both provide 1-year of warranty for these devices.
Though both are fitness trackers, still the Versa 2 provides some unique features that keep it ahead of the Apple Watch 3. If you don’t want to charge your watch daily & also have all the unique features, you should go for the Versa 2. The Apple Watch 3 can be an option for you if you are an Apple freak guy.
Frequently Asked Questions about Fitbit Versa 2 & Apple Watch 3
|Is there any magnet on the charging cables?|
Yes, there is. This will keep the device stuck with the charger.
Am I required to keep my phone close to the Versa 2?
Only If you want the notifications of your message and call.
Is there any camera on the Apple watch?
No. It’s just a regular fitness tracker.
Does the Apple Watch come with an SOS option?
Yes, there is one for emergency purposes.
Are the devices waterproof?
Yes, they are. But they may have issues with hot water.
You may have interest in –
- Fitbit Charge 3 vs Versa 2
- Fitbit Charge 4 vs Versa 2
- Fitbit Charge 3 vs Inspire HR
- Fitbit Versa vs Versa Lite
- Fitbit Versa vs Versa 2
- Fitbit Versa Lite vs Versa 2