Why should you choose Versa 2?
- Fitbit Versa 2 will provide you 6 days of battery backup while you are required to charge your Apple Watch every day as this will provide you only 18 hours of battery backup.
- This fitness tracker is compatible with Android and iOS devices. On the contrary, its competitor from Apple can only be used with iOS devices.
- The Versa 2 will track your sleep with just the watch on your hand. You don’t need an app to get the score. But you will need to download and have the default app while using the Apple Watch to get the sleep score.
- You will get the advantages of storing more than 300+ songs on your Spotify with this watch. In contrast, Apple Watch 5 doesn’t have this amazing feature.
These key features made the Versa 2 winner over the Apple Watch 5. Versa 2 has every features a fitness tracker should include, plus it has some improved characteristics too. To check the price just click the button below.
Similarities between Fitbit Versa 2 & Apple Watch 5
- 24/7 sleep and heart-rate track available on these devices. So, you can easily monitor your sleep stages or heart conditions.
- They are water-resistant for 50m underwater that allow you to wear the watches all the time even during a shower or swimming.
- Voice assistant available on both devices. So, you can set reminders, check the weather, and start your exercise only through your voice command.
- Both provide contactless payment options that help to purchase and pay easily.
These are the similar features you are gonna enjoy with both of the watches. To enjoy the best performance you have to choose Fitbit Versa 2.
|Specifications||Versa 2||Apple Watch 5|
|Editor’s Rating||4.6 out of 5||4.8 out of 5|
|Color||Variants Available||Variants Available|
|Product Dimension||1.56 x 1.59 x 0.47 inches||11.69 x 3.03 x 2.24 inches|
|Product Weight||0.16 ounces||0.6 ounces|
|Battery||1 LR44 Battery (included)||1 Lithium-ion Battery (included)|
|Warranty||1-Year Limited Warranty||1-Year Warranty|
Features of Fitbit Versa 2 & Apple Watch 5
There are some differences between Apple and Fitbit watches. Apple has not changed the shape of watches. The Apple Watch 5 also comes with the traditional shape with some upgrades on features. The watch has two buttons, one with a circular shape button to adjust the functions. Both watches come with a premium outlook that will suit well on anyone’s hand.
The Apple Watch 5 comes with a Lithium-ion battery but with a very bad battery backup. You are required to charge your watch every day. You are getting only 18 hours of backup from the battery. On the other hand, the LR44 battery of the Versa 2 will give you 6 days of battery backup, which can be increased by not using the unnecessary features.
These watches come with the latest sensors and will give you more accurate scores on your sleep. The watch will show your phases of sleep and more. The sensors automatically track your sleep, so you can sleep wearing these fitness trackers to get the score.
Both of the fitness trackers have the always-on display option. Turning this off will give you some extra better battery backup. The always-on display will give you access to the screen anytime you want.
You can store more than 300+ songs on your wristwatch. The Versa 2 gives you the features of storing songs on your Spotify app using the Pandora App. The Apple Watch 4 doesn’t have a dedicated music store option, but there is a storage to store media files.
You will be briefed on your condition with Versa 2 and Apple 5. You’ll see how many steps or calories you’ve consumed on these screens. You can save your health history on Versa 2. This helps you to see if something exceptional happens with your health.
If you want to pay your bills without any contact, the Versa 2 gives you this access through Fitbit Pay. Apple also has the Apple Pay option to pay bills. You are required to use your debit/credit card information to activate this feature.
With a single voice command, you can perform specific tasks on these trackers. The Versa 2 has built-in Alexa, and the Apple Watch 5 has Siri to hear your commands. This feature is going to minimize your hassles and give you a smooth experience.
Durability & Warranty
These fitness trackers are built with premium components and will last for a long session without any doubt. These can be used during any extreme workouts or even in your swimming session as they are 50m waterproof devices. Apple & Fitbit both provide a 1-year warranty for these fitness trackers.
The Versa 2 has all the fitness-related features and offers some more. This device can be used on any version, whether it’s Android or iOS. The Versa 2 will give you the freedom to move more freely for its powerful battery. You can try the Apple Watch 5 if you prefer Apple.
Frequently Asked Questions about Fitbit Versa 2 & Apple Watch 5
|How comfortable are these watches wearing while sleeping?
These are fitness trackers and very lightweight. You can use them while sleeping.
Should I take them off while swimming?
No. Remove only if you are taking a bath in hot water.
Do they come with the charger?
Yes, The Fitness trackers come with a USB charger.
Can I change the default watch face?
Yes, sure. You can choose yours from 100+ watch faces.
You may have an interest in related comparisons.