What Functionality Made Versa 3 Better?
- Fitbit Versa 3 fitness watch comes with a larger clock face with an AMOLED display which will help you watch the notifications and stats more comfortably than Versa 2.
- There is an active zone mode available on this watch. This will use your heart rate & exercise effort to notify you if you cross the intensity. But Versa 2 doesn’t include this feature.
- Versa 3 has an improved heart-rate sensor, which will allow you to get your stats more accurately than its competitor.
- The Versa 3 has improved its charging functionality. This watch has a fast-charging mode, while Versa 2 comes with a standard charging feature.
- It contains a quick-release mechanism that allows you to swap looks easily. In contrast, Versa 2 doesn’t have this option.
These features made Fitbit Versa 3 more preferable than Fitbit Versa 2. To experience the better, you can go for this one without any hesitation. TO check the price simply press the button below.
Similarities between Fitbit Versa 2 & Versa 3
- Fitbit Versa 2 and Versa 3 come with 6-days battery life with a full charge. So, you don’t need to stop for a charge frequently.
- They have a 24/7 tracking feature that monitors day-long activities like steps, distance, active minutes, and calories burned to let you know about the improvement of your fitness goal.
- Both contain a Heart-rate monitoring system that will alert you if your heart rate is up or below than average.
- These smartwatches have a Goal-based exercise mode that will help you to build healthy habits like moving more, eat well, sleep better, etc.
If you select Fitbit Versa 3 then you can enjoy these similar functions with the advanced features. But you won’t get the improved features with Versa 2. Now you can choose between these two according to your preference.
|Specifications||Fitbit Versa 2||Versa 3|
|Editor’s Rating||4.6 out of 5||4.6 out of 5|
|Color||Variants Available||Variants Available|
|Product Dimension||1.56 x 1.59 x 0.47 inches||1.59 x 1.59 x 0.49 inches|
|Battery||1 LR44 Battery (required)||1 D batteries required|
|Warranty||1-Year Limited Warranty||1-Year Limited Warranty|
Differences and Similarities of Fitbit Versa 2 & Versa 3
Both the Versa 3 come with a premium look that will suit well on anyone’s hand. The Versa 3 has a larger screen with a better screen resolution than the Versa 2. This will help you read notifications or your stats quickly. The body is designed as water-resistant for up to 50m underwater. There are large variants of clock faces available for these watches. You can even change the straps as there are separate straps available in the store.
The Versa 3 will help you track your sleep and give you exact data of your sleep record. You will be able to see your sleep record for a specific period, like a week or month. With this feature, you can notice if anything unusual is happening. The Versa 2 also has this feature.
Oxygen Level & Heat Rate
An improved sensor is included on the Versa 3 to give you more accurate stats of your heart rate and related information. You will be able to see hourly activities and floors climbed on the watch. You will also have the feature of seeing your nightly blood oxygen level on the watch. The heart rate can be used as an ECG while visiting a doctor, and this feature will help you to stay well.
There is a powerful battery included on Versa 2 and 3. You will get a 6-day battery backup with a single charge. So you don’t need to panic about battery backup while you are on track or exercise.
Mic & Text Reply
The built-in mic on the Versa 3 will allow you to use this and reply to the texts through voice record. The mic will also be used while commanding something to the voice assistants. You can send customized text replies from the watch too.
The built-in Alexa will give you the latest information about weather or sports in just a single command. As there is a mic included on both watches, this feature is available on both devices.
The Versa 3 will allow you to store music on your Spotify. You are required to use the Pandora app, and there, you can save the playlist of your favorite songs or podcasts. You can save up to 300 songs on the memory available on the watch.
Active Zone Minutes
The active zones on Versa 3 use your stats of resting hearts and analyze if something unusual is happening. This will give you a buzz or notification if there are any steps above the limit. Versa 2 does not include this feature.
There is a built-in GPS on Versa 2 & 3. You are not required to keep your mobile with you for GPS. This included GPS will give you the real-time pace and distance of your activities. Also, there is an intensity map on the Fitbit app, which will help you see your limits.
You can add your debit/credit card information on the watch and pay your bills from the watch. This amazing feature is available on Versa 2 and 3. This will allow you to pay bills without any contact.
Durability and Warranty
There is no doubt about the longevity of these watches. The build quality can be guessed from the outlook. The bands and the watch are tested in the labs for and faced so many experiments. This water-resistant watch will surely last for a long session. You will get a 1-year of warranty from Fitbit.
Versa 2 and 3 have some similarities. But the upgraded heart sensor and features that are mentioned above made the Versa 3 a winner. The water-resistant feature will allow you to use this anywhere, anytime. For something inexpensive, you can try the Versa 2 as well.
Frequently Asked Questions about Fitbit Versa 2 & Versa 3
|Can I swim with this Versa 3 on my hand?|
Sure, you can, as there is least included, so no way of anything getting inside.
Does it work fine with an iPhone?
Yes, it does. It will sync very well.
Do I need to add any screen protector on it?
The screen is very solid. But you can add one to protect it from scratches.
Can I answer any phone call with this watch?
Yes, sure. But you can’t hear anything, and You will be able just to say a message.
Can I buy separate bands?
Sure, there are lots of designed wristbands available.
Read more smartwatch articles.