Why you should grab Fitbit Versa 2?
- Fitbit Versa 2 will give you a 6+ days battery backup so there will be no hassle of frequent charge. In contrast, you will get only four days of battery backup on Versa Lite.
- It offers built-in Health and Fitness Guidance that will help you to build a healthy habit of moving more, sleeping better, and eating well based on your goals. But this incredible feature is missing in Versa Lite.
- A built-in GPS on this fitness watch will help you track in real-time, whereas this feature isn’t available on Versa Lite.
- You will be able to control your Spotify app and also store more than 300 songs on Versa 2 watch, but this feature isn’t included in the Lite version.
- The Versa 2 has a Fitbit Pay feature to pay a bill by adding your debit or credit card. On the contrary, you won’t get this feature on the other watch.
- With Alexa built-in, you can perform specific tasks like set reminders or check the weather through commands. But the Lite version doesn’t have this feature.
- A mic on the watch will enable you to send replies to your texts through voice messages. On the other hand, Versa Lite doesn’t have this feature.
All these key features made Versa 2 the best smartwatch here. This is why I recommend you to go for the Versa 2 without a second thought. To check the price simply press the button below.
Similarities between Fitbit Versa Lite and Versa 2
- Both have a full-day tracking feature that will monitor your day-long activities, even optimize effort during workouts for a better calorie burn.
- 50m under water-resistant features. As a result, you don’t have to put off your watch while taking shower anywhere.
- They come with Sleep tracking and Heart rate tracking that check your sleep stages and see your heart rate to discover your cardio fitness level.
If you pick Versa 2then you can enjoy these similar functions with the improved features. But you would miss the improved features if you go with the Versa Lite version. Now it’s your turn to make the decision.
|Specifications||Fitbit Versa Lite||Versa 2|
|Editor’s Choice||4.5 out of 5||4.6 out of 5|
|Color||Black (variants available)||Black/Carbo(variants available)|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Polymer Battery (included)||1 LR44 Battery (included)|
|Product Dimension||1.60 x 1.60 x 10.1 inches||1.56 x 1.59 x 0.47 inches|
|Product Weight||1.41 oz||0.16 oz|
|Warranty||1-Year Limited Warranty||1-Year Limited Warranty|
Comparison of features between Fitbit Versa Lite and Versa 2
The Versa 2 will help you to track your all-day activities. You will have your heart-rate on the screen 24/7. There is a function to see how many steps you have taken or how many calories burned. There are options to see these activities on an hourly, weekly, or monthly basis. This will help you to compare your stats and to see if anything unusual is happening. You will have this feature on the Versa Lite too, but as the battery is not that long-lasting with a single charge, you may sometimes miss your stat for the low-battery issue.
Exercise & Health Mode
There is 15+ exercises mode available on both of the watches. The watches will automatically detect your sports or exercise and give you the track record and stats. These watches will allow you to record periods, symptoms too. This will help see the records, and if anything unusual is happening, this can be noticed from the stats.
The Versa 2 has a built-in Alexa on it. If you want to get the latest weather information or book something, you can easily do that with a simple voice command. This awesome feature isn’t available on the Lite version as there is no mic included.
Both smartwatches come with different types of batteries. With the Versa 2 on your hand, you don’t need to think that much about battery backup. This device will ensure you a 6+ days battery with a single charge. But the Lite version has a less powerful battery with 4 days of battery backup.
Notifications & Voice Reply
You will have your call, text, and smartphone notifications on the watch screen. Your phone is required to stay close to your watch to have this feature. There is no need to check your mobile for any beep or vibration as the watch screen will show you the reason. With the Versa 2, you can send voice texts as this has a mic on it. Also, there is some customized text on both of the watches, and you can send them.
The design of these watches is satisfying. Anyone will surely love the slim and lightweight body with anodized aluminum. There are separate bands available, so if you want to change the straps, there is an extensive collection of them. The Versa 2 has a larger screen compared to the Lite version. With a corning gorilla glass, the screen of the Versa Lite is relatively smaller.
If you are doing gym or exercises with these watches, you don’t need to remove them from your hands. Versa 2 & Lite both the devices have a water resistance of 50m under the water. So you are okay to track your swimming too.
Through Versa 2, you will be able to store music on your Spotify app. By downloading the Pandora station, you can save and play up to 300+ songs on your watch. Versa Lite doesn’t provide this feature.
Durability & Warranty
The fitness watch from Fitbit is super durable. You can use these watches all day long for a long time. These are very lightweight to make you able to wear them while sleeping to track your sleep. As the watches are a 50m water-resistant device, there is no need to panic. Also, the bands are made of premium, high-quality materials. And finally, there is a 1-year warranty from Fitbit to make you feel more relaxed to decide.
Both watches have so many features that picking the best one was tough. But I guess not anymore, and the detailed comparison was to make you realize why Versa 2 is the better one. This one is going to cost you less than the Lite edition. If you want a better battery, screen resolution, features – go for the Versa 2.
Frequently Asked Questions about Fitbit Versa Lite and Versa 2
|Is the Versa Lite waterproof?
Absolutely. Versa Lite can be used under 50m of water.
Will this watch work fine on Samsung Galaxy 10+?
Sure, there was no issue reported by any Samsung user.
Does it come with the wristband attached?
Yes, the wristband is attached. You can buy designed wristbands separately too.
Does the wristband create any rash on the skin?
No, it does not. The wristband is very soft and gentle to the skin.
Is there any charger included?
Sure, there is a USB charger for charging purposes.
Find related articles below.