Why do we recommend you choose FUJIFILM X-T3
- X-T3 is the first version of the X-series that has developed a back-illuminated X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor, boasting a resolution of 26.1MP. This sensor creates a unique color filter array and improves noise-free and clean image quality maintaining a high S/N ratio. But X-H1 has the third generation(X-Trans CMOS III) image sensor with 24.3MP, and this camera is unable to provide facilities like the updated version camera.
- The starting up period of X-T3 is 0.3 second and X-H1’s starting period is 0.4 second. So, X-T3’s starting period is faster than the X-H1.
- This fantastic digital camera has Firmware version 3.10. You can control and broaden your video recording using Gimbal and Drone via USB communications with this feature. But, X-H1 has firmware version 2.00, which doesn’t expand your shooting options.
- This camera has the most updated autofocus system of FUJIFILM’s. It boasts 117 stage discovery focused on a 13×9 framework. Another side, X-H1 boasts 91 stage discovery and focuses on a 13 x 7 grid.
- X-T3’s weight is 539 grams, and X-H1’s weight is 673 grams. So, if you want to shoot for an extended period using your hand, X-T3 will be the best choice for you.
- You can shoot 4K videos up to 60fps with an X-T3 digital camera, but with an X-H1, you can only plug 4K videos up to 30fps.
- This camera’s digital interface is USB type-C, and X-H1’s digital interface is micro USB. You can transfer files faster with the USB type-C version than the Micro USB.
- X-T3’s Bluetooth version is 4.2, and X-H1’s Bluetooth version is 4.0. So, X-T3 has a better Bluetooth version than the other one.
- You can capture up to 390 frames and record 4K videos for 55 minutes with an X-T3 camera. But with X-H1, you can capture only 310 frames and record 4K videos for 45 minutes. X-T3 has a better frame number and record duration.
- X-T3 supports MHG-XT3 Handgrip, and this grip is perfect for horizontal shooting. But X-H1 doesn’t keep this fantastic grip.
You can see the fantastic features of X-T3, which will fulfill your professional and other purposes. So, we recommend you to take your decision wisely.
Have you taken your decision? Click the below buttons to see the prices and get your dream digital camera sitting at home.
Standard features of FUJIFILM X-T3 and X-H1
- These cameras have 3.0 inches LCD touch screen monitors.
- These monitors’ aspect ratio is 3:2.
- Sensor cleaning systems of these cameras are UltraSonic Vibration.
- They have 16 film simulation modes.
- Fujifilm has updated the Intelligent Hybrid Autofocus system on these cameras.
- They have a wireless connection system.
- X-T3 and X-H1 have the same large top-panel dials, back panel buttons, rear command dials, plus comfortable clicking touch of front dials.
- You can operate these cameras in challenging temperatures (-10°C to +40°C).
- The FUJIFILM Company provides a 1-year warranty service.
|Specifications||FUJIFILM X-T3||FUJIFILM X-H1|
|Editor’s ratings||4.8 out of 9||4.6 out of 5|
|Dimension ( W x H x D)||132.5mm x 92.8mm x 58.8mm||139.8mm x 97.3mm x 85.5mm|
|Weight ( Including battery and memory card)||539 grams||673 grams|
|Weight( excluding battery and memory card)||489 grams||623 grams|
|LCD Monitor||3.0 inches||3.0 inches|
|The aspect ratio of Monitor||3:2||3:2|
|Starting Up period||0.3sec (Approx.)||0.4 sec (Approx.)|
|Effective pixels( Number)||26.1 Megapixels||24.3 Megapixels|
|Image sensor||X-Trans CMOS 4||X-Trans CMOS III|
|Sensor Cleaning system||Ultrasonic Vibration||Ultrasonic Vibration|
|File Format( Still Images)||RAW and JPEG||RAW and JPEG|
|Shutter type||Focal Plane Shutter||Focal Plane Shutter|
|Focus Type||Intelligent Hybrid AF||Intelligent Hybrid AF|
|AF frame selection||117 areas on a 13×9 grid||91 areas on a 13 x 7 grid|
|Film simulation modes||16 modes||16 modes|
|Bluetooth standards||Bluetooth Ver. 4.2||Bluetooth Ver. 4.0|
|Digital Interface||USB Type-C (USB3.1 Gen1||micro USB terminal (USB3.0)|
|Battery||NP-W126S Li-ion battery||NP-W126S Li-ion battery|
|Battery supply for still Images||390 frames (Approx.)||310 frames (Approx.)|
|Battery supply for continuous movies recording||4K videos 55 min (approx.) & FULL HD videos 75 min. (approx.)||4K videos 45 min (approx.) & FULL HD videos 75 min. (approx.)|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C to +40°C||-10°C to +40°C|
|Warranty||One year||One Year|
Similarities and differences of FUJIFILM X-T3 and X-H1 digital cameras:
Dimension and Weight:
It would be amazing if you got a smaller dimension camera with lightweight. Here, X-T3’s dimension is 132.5mm x 92.8mm x 58.8mm and X-H1’s dimension is 139.8mm x 97.3mm x 85.5mm. Besides, with batteries and memory cards, X-T3’s weight is 539 grams, and without batteries and memory cards, its weight is 489 grams.
On the other side, X-H1’s weight is 637 grams (including battery and memory card) and 623 grams (excluding battery and memory). X-T3 provides the best features in small dimensions and lightweight, plus you can carry this camera anywhere you want.
Structure and File format:
X-T3 and X-H1 digital cameras have the same LCD touch monitors with 1.04 million dots. The aspect ratios of these cameras are 3:2. These two cameras have large panel dials on the top, a rear panel button, and rear command dials. They have comfortable clicking touch on the top.
They have a focal-plane shutter. The Intelligent Hybrid Auto Focus system is used in these cameras with eye detection and viewfinder facility. But you have to note that X-T3’s AF boasts 117 phase-detection points on a 13×9 grid and X-H1’s AF boasts 91 areas on a 13 x 7 grid.
You will get your photos In JPEG or RAW format from these cameras.
The FUJIFILM has made the X-T3 with the fourth generation back-illuminated “X-Trans CMOS” sensor and X-processor 4. With a resolution of 26.1 megapixels, these sensors combined with the processor provide a fantastic color filter array.
Its structure of Back-illuminated increases the quality of your image by maintaining a high S/N ratio. Furthermore, with this combination of sensor and processor, you can capture moving objects accurately, and this combination allows you a more diverse range of video functions.
Besides, X-H1 has an X-Trans CMOS III sensor, with 24.3 megapixels and X-processor Pro, you won’t get photos like the X-T3 camera.
The starting up period of X-T3 is 0.3 seconds, and X-H1’s starting up period is 0.4 seconds. So, X-T3 starts faster than the X-H1 camera. Besides, With X-T3, you can shoot 4K videos up to 60fps, and with X-H1, you can shoot 4K videos with only 30fPs. As you can see, X-T3 has better video quality than the other one.
Film simulation modes:
If you want to capture films or movies, then these cameras are ideal for you. Because these cameras have 16 film simulation modes, you can color your artistic imaginations and intentions with these modes. The FUJIFILM Company has developed these modes using their 80 years’ experience of production.
While choosing any digital camera, you have to keep in mind the Firmware version of that camera. The updated version provides more facilities than the old version. Here, X-H1 has the firmware 2.00 version, and X-T3 has the updated firmware version 3.10.
With this updated version, you can capture photos or videos using a Drone and Gimbal. This feature broads you’re charging options and capabilities. So, why are you confused? Check the price and get the most updated X-T3 digital camera. NOW!
Both X-T3 and X-H1 have NP-W126S Li-ion battery which is included in the camera. Though these cameras have the same battery, X-T3 has better battery optimization and capability. Because, with X-T3, you can capture 390 frames, and With X-H1, you can capture only 310 frames.
Besides, X-T3’s 4K recording duration is 55 minutes, and the Full HD recording duration is 75 minutes. On the other side, X-H1’s 4K recording capacity is 45 minutes, and the Full HD recording capacity is 75 minutes.
If you are looking for a digital camera with a better photoshoot and long-duration video capacity, then X-T3 is the perfect choice for you.
Wi-Fi connectivity, Bluetooth standards, and digital interface:
These three features are essential when you intend to transfer your files. X-T3 has all these three features updated, as the version of the Bluetooth standard, which is 4.2, plus the digital interface is USB Type-C (USB 3.1). But X-H1’s features are backdated like the Bluetooth version is 4.0 and the digital interface is Micro USB terminal (USB 3.0). You can transfer and connect to any device faster with the latest FUJIFILM X-T3 digital camera.
The FUJIFILM Company strictly maintains the qualities of these cameras. But, sometimes, you may face structural or functioning problems in these cameras. If the defect arises within one year from the date of purchase, you can repair this camera free of cost as the company provides a warranty for one year.
But, you have to show the receipt of the purchase. We suggest you use the camera with proper care.
Both X-T3 and X-H1 are remarkable cameras, but if you are looking for professional features, we strongly recommend you FUJIFILM X-T3 digital camera, and this camera will be the best choice for you.
Frequently asked questions about FUJIFILM X-T3 and X-H1
|Can I capture photos using a Drone with X-H1? |
No, this camera has Firmware version 2.00. But, you can capture drone shots with X-T3, as this camera has Firmware version 3.10.
What are the focus types of these cameras?
FUJIFILM has used Intelligent Hybrid AF in these cameras.
What is the digital interface of the X-T3 camera?
The X-T3 has a USB Type-C (USB 3.1) digital interface. With this USB version, you can transfer files faster than the micro USB.
How many photos can I capture with an X-T3 digital camera?
You can capture still images up to 390 frames.
What is the starting up period of X-H1?
The starting up period of X-H1 is 0.4 seconds, but X-T3 has a faster starting period (0.3 seconds).
Find more related comparisons here.