What makes Sony a7 III the Better One?
- The Sony a7 III has 693 focus points on this device, while the Fuji XT4 comes with only 425 focus points. Hence, with this device, you can take better images.
- Sony a7 III comes with the BSI CMOS sensor, whereas the Fuji XT4 is integrated with the X-Trans sensor. BSI CMOS performs smoother and delivers better visuals than the X-Trans sensor.
- The ISO level of the Sony a7 III is 100-51200, while the competitor has an ISO range of 160-12800. Both the ISO & Expandable ISO range of this device is more comprehensive than the Fuji XT4 that will make you able to capture images in any light environment.
- This device is compatible with NFC connectivity that will help you to transfer files without any complexation. In contrast, Fuji XT4 isn’t compatible with the NFC option.
- You will have a run-time of 610 shots with a single charge on this device. On the other hand, Fuji XT4 will last for only 400 pictures. A durable battery will help you cover a function without any issue.
The focus points and the ISO range will help you to get a better output. Sony a7 III will surely make you satisfied with its performance.
Similar features between Fuji XT4 vs. Sony a7 III
- Both the devices come with a 3-inch touchscreen display that can be tiltable to record self-vlogging.
- The face detection AF feature of the devices will provide you better portraits.
- Both cameras come with an electronic viewfinder that is perfect for tracking an object quickly.
- The image stabilization of the cameras will provide you better videos by eliminating the shake of the camera.
- They are compatible with both Bluetooth and WiFi connectivity options that make you able to transfer files without any complexation.
Both DSLR cameras also have some common features as you can see and now if you think the Fuji would be an ideal choice for you, you can go with this instead of the Sony a7iii.
|Specifications||Fuji XT4||Sony a7 III|
|Editor’s Rating||4.6 out of 5||4.8 out of 5|
|Sensor||X-Trans CMOS||BSI CMOS|
|Battery||500 shots||610 shots|
|Product Dimension||3.65 x 5.3 x 2.51 inches||5 x 3.88 x 3 inches|
|Product Weight||1.16 lbs||1.44 lbs|
|Warranty||1-Year of Warranty||1-Year of Warranty|
Differences and Similarities between Fuji XT4 vs. Sony a7 III
The cameras come with a stunning outlook and a premium structure. Fuji XT4 comes with a retro outlook that makes the camera different than any other device. They have a compact shape and weigh very little compared to traditional devices. Fuji XT4 has two color variants in black and silver, while the Sony a7 III comes only in black. The controls are placed well in the devices that are easily accessible.
The devices have different versions of sensors installed. For example, Fuji XT4 comes with the X-Trans CMOS sensor. This sensor is developed by Fujifilm, and they use this sensor for almost all of their camera devices. The other device, Sony a7 III, comes with the BSI CMOS sensor. The 24MP full-frame sensor of this device will provide you a smooth performance with a 1.8x readout speed.
They are not designed for only still photography. Fuji XT is capable of recording full HD videos at 2160p resolution. You can record 10x slow motion with this device. Sony a7 III can also shoot cinematic videos with the advanced HLG picture profile. The image stabilization of the devices will encounter the shake and make your video more realistic.
ISO is one of the crucial elements for a camera. You will be satisfied with the camera’s ISO range as they are perfect for any environment photography. Fuji XT4 comes with an ISO range of 160-12800. On the other hand, Sony a7 III comes with an ISO range of 100-51200. As Sony a7 III has a better ISO range, it will be better to pick this device if you are concerned about the picture quality.
No doubt you will get stunning quality images on the devices. They have standard focus points that will make it easier for you to track and shoot an object. Sony a7 III has a total of 693 focus points thus, you will feel very comfortable while shooting an object with this device. On the other hand, Fuji XT4 also has a good configuration with 425 focus points. It’s recommended for beginners to choose the Sony a7 III. Professionals will love this device as well.
The Eye AF feature of the Sony a7 III will deliver you stunning portraits with fast and effective eye detection. The AF will work for moving objects as well. This feature will help you to get better-quality images. In contrast, Fuji XT4 also comes with an improved AF tracking that will enhance your image quality and make you satisfied with the visuals.
Fuji XT4 and the Sony a7 III come with a 3-inch tiltable display. The touchscreen display can be used to change the focus area while shooting an object. As the displays are tiltable, you can easily use them for video recording. The touchscreen allows easy control of the camera functions as well.
Durability & Warranty
The devices come with a weather-sealed body that makes them suitable to use in any environment. They have a compact body structure. Thus, you can easily carry them for a longer session. You will get a 1-year of Warranty for the camera devices from the manufacturers.
TheThe cameras are packed with so many features that it’s really tough to choose one. Comparing the features, I would recommend you to go for the Sony a7 III. This device is the best if you want to get better images and videos as well. Fuji XT4 is also a great device for photography on a short budget.
Frequently Asked Questions about Fuji XT4 vs. Sony a7 III
|Can I shoot 4K videos at 30p on the Sony a7 III?|
Sure. This device can be used to record 4K videos at 24p and 30p.
Does the Sony a7 III support an SDHC memory card?
Yes. This device supports SDHC, SDXC, and microSD memory cards.
What type of battery is used on the Fuji XT4?
There is a Lithium Metal Battery used on this device.
How suitable are they for self-vlogging?
They will be perfect for video vlogging because of the tiltable display.
How is the video quality of the Fujifilm XT4?
This video can shoot stunning videos at 240p high-speed recording.
You may have interest in –