What are the improved features of FUJIFILM X-T3?
- FUJIFILM X-T3’s 4L frame rate is 60fps and X-T30’s 4K frame rate is 30fps. So, with X-T3, you will get a better frame rate to capture continuous shots.
- This camera is updated with firmware version 3.10 that will enable you to shoot with Gimbal or drone. But X-T30 is not updated with this feature.
- While you are shooting 4K/60 videos with X-T3, you can have a backup video recording on an internal SD card. But this facility is not available in X-T30.
- The FUJIFILM X-T3 has a high-resolution EVF (3.69-million-dot) with a high magnification ratio of 0.75X that helps to recognize moving subjects and spotlight regarding the object’s position. Besides, X-T30 has EVF with only 2.36 million dots, and the magnification ratio is 0.62X.
- FUJIFILM X-T3 has better battery support than the X-T30. So, X-T3 can shoot 390 frames, and the other one can shoot 380 frames with a single charge.
- X-T3 starts within 0.3 seconds that ensures fast capturing. But the X-T30’s starting period is 0.4 seconds.
- The X-T3 supports a vertical battery grip that holds two additional batteries and switches while shooting continuously for an extended period. But X-T30 doesn’t support battery grip features.
- Sometimes the X-T30 gets hot while shooting videos, but fortunately, there is no such heating problem in X-T3.
Better frame rate, high-quality video recording, and some other amazing features made FUJIFILM X-T3 the best. To check their price just click the buttons below.
Similar features of FUJIFILM X-T3 and X-T30
FUJIFILM X-T30 is the smaller version of the X-T3. So, they have so many similarities like-
- Their LCD touch screen size is 3 inches.
- Number of the effective pixel of these cameras are 26.1 Megapixels
- They have an X-Trans CMOS4 image sensor with a primary color filter.
- You will find image files like JPG and RAW.
- Ultra Sonic Vibration is the sensor cleaning system of these digital cameras.
- X-T3 and X-T30 have X-Processor 4.
- These digital cameras have 16 film simulation modes.
- One year warranty of free service is provided with these digital cameras.
Quick Comparison Between XT30 and XT3
|Specifications||FUJIFILM X-T3||FUJIFILM X-T30|
|Editor’s ratings||4.9 out of 5||4.6 out of 5|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||132.5mm (W) x 92.8mm (H) x 58.8mm (D)||118.4mm (W) x 82.8mm (H) x 46.8mm (D)|
|Weight (with battery and SD)||539 grams||383 grams|
|LCD Screen sizes||3 inches||3 inches|
|Number of effective pixels||26.1 Megapixels||26.1 Megapixels|
|Image sensor||23.5mm×15.6mm (APS-C) X-Trans CMOS 4 with primary color filter||23.5mm×15.6mm (APS-C) X-Trans CMOS 4 with primary color filter.|
|Self-Timer||10sec. / 2sec.||10sec. / 2sec.|
|File Format (Still Image)||RAW and JPEG||RAW and JPEG|
|Sensor Cleaning system||Ultra Sonic Vibration||Ultra Sonic Vibration|
|Processor||X-Processor 4||X-Processor 4|
|Lens mount||FUJIFILM X mount||FUJIFILM X mount|
|Film Simulation mode||16 modes||16 modes|
|4K Frame rate(Max)||60fps||30fps|
|Movie Bitrate( Max)||400Mbps||200Mbps|
|Bluetooth||Bluetooth Ver. 4.2||Bluetooth Ver. 4.2|
|Starting up period||0.3 second||0.4 second|
|Battery life( still images)||390 frames (Approx.)||380 frames (Approx.)|
|Vertical battery grip||Supported||Not Supported|
|Warranty||1 year||1 year|
Similarities and differences between Fuji X-T3 and X-T30
Dimension and Weight:
The dimension of FUJIFILM X-T30 is 118.4mm (W) x 82.8mm (H) x 46.8mm (D) and the dimension of X-T3 is 132.5mm (W) x 92.8mm (H) x 58.8mm (D). You can see that X-T3 has a bigger dimension than the X-T30.
But this camera will give you a professional feel and it will be easier for you to hold the camera in your hand. Besides, X-T3’s weight is 539 grams, and X-T30’s weight is 383 grams. X-T3 is a little heavier than the other one but believe me; this extra weight will give you the better privilege to balance it while shooting photos.
Screen and firmware:
These digital mirrorless cameras have three (3) inches LCD touchscreen monitors that easier to control with touch. Besides, X-T30 has firmware version 3.10 that will provide you extra features to capture your moments with Gimbal or drone. But this fantastic feature is not available in the other one. So, you can Grab X-T3.
The illuminated sensor and processor:
FUJIFILM X-T3 and X-T30 digital cameras have a fantastic sensor called X-‘Trans*1 CMOS 4′ sensor. This sensor has recently evolved, and it is the 4th generation in the X-Series. These cameras boast a resolution of 26.1 MP.
Besides, with these sensors, you will get a better and unique color filter array, and you will have quality images maintaining a higher S/N ratio.
Furthermore, this sensor will provide spotless and noise-free images than the previous ISO range. Plus, these cameras have the new X-Processor 4 to use the maximum capacity of the X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor.
With the combination of an illuminated sensor and processor, you will get gorgeous colors and tones. Besides, you can track a faster-moving subject and accurately autofocus the object, plus you will get a better 4k/30P video capability.
Various types of film Simulation modes and frame rate:
The FUJIFILM Company has the experience of 80 years of making cameras. So, they know the color science of photographic films. The FUJIFILM X-T3 and X-T30 will provide you with 16 film simulation modes. With these fantastic mirrorless cameras, you can fulfill your actual photographic intention.
Besides, X-T3’s 4k frame rate is 60fps, and X-T30’s frame rate is 30fps. Thus, X-T3’s movie bit rate is 400Mbps, and X-T30’s rate is 200Mbps. So, with X-T3, you will have a better 4K frame rate and movie bitrate.
EVF and battery support:
The FUJIFILM X-T3 camera will be perfect for identifying any moving objects like cars or planes because this camera has a high-resolution EVF ( 3.69-million-dot) with a high magnification ratio of 0.75X. But, X-T30 has EVF (2.36 million dots) and the magnification ratio is 0.62X.
Besides, the battery is one of the essential parts of the camera and you should choose cameras by determining this fact. With X-T3, you will get 390 photo frames, and with X-T30, you will get 10 frames less. Besides, the vertical battery grip is supported by the X-T3, so you can have two additional batteries kept continuously.
FUJIFILM manufactures its cameras with precise quality standards. Besides, they provide a one-year warranty for their items. So, with X-T3 and X-T30, you will get a one-year warranty. But, you need to keep the receipt of the site from where you have purchased the camera.
FUJIFILM X-T30 is the smaller version of the X-T3, but if you want a mirrorless digital camera with more professional looks and features, you should choose the X-T3.
FAQ about Fuji X-T30 and X-T3
|Can I transfer photos to my cell phone via Bluetooth with X-T3?|
Yes, you can transfer your photos via Bluetooth with X-T3 as this digital camera has Bluetooth version 4.2.
Does X-T30 support vertical battery grip?
No. This X-T30 doesn’t support vertical battery grip, but X-T3 supports this incredible battery grip.
How many pictures can I take with FUJIFILM X-T3?
You can take 390 frames with this mirrorless digital camera.
How many are film simulation modes available in X-T30?
There are 16 film simulation modes in this camera.
Is there any warranty with these cameras?
Yes, you will get a 1-year warranty.
You can also read some other camera comparisons here.